Tanzanian official claims he would love for African-Americans to live in in Tanzania

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I'm dead serious.

We all have been bestowed different gifts.

Africans are physically gifted.
Europeans are intellectually gifted.
etc

I wouldn't say their smarter than us. Though speaking to some in various threads it makes you wonder.

They seem to have something we lack. The ability to come together in the name of something bigger.

Daps
Not really a good deal had to do with luck. This case can be argued about when the Islamic world was dominated during what Euros called the middle ages, and the impression of European was very similar today.

Britain dominated the entire world by luck? :what:

Strange, I always thought it was the industrial revolution that allowed the Brits to claim supremacy over the rest of the world.

What i am saying everyone has its time and season, and the Anglo Saxon domination is basically withering away. I come from a society where we venerate the past, and we know everything comes and goes in every civilization.

Last time I checked the Anglo-Saxons were still firmly in control of the world.

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
I wouldn't say their smarter than us. Though speaking to some in various threads it makes you wonder.

They seem to have something we lack. The ability to come together in the name of something bigger.
Do you have any proof that can backup your claim that sub-Saharan Africans have the same intelligence as White Europeans? Not disputing or anything. Just wondering why you feel that way

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
Britain dominated the entire world by luck? :what:

Strange, I always thought it was the industrial revolution that allowed the Brits to claim supremacy over the rest of the world.

Last time I checked the Anglo-Saxons were still firmly in control of the world.

Indeed the industrial revolution did help, which i don't deny. At the same time if we go back in time, that same argument can apply to the Muslims that occupied parts of Europe, Romans, Greeks, Egyptian, Meroe, Axum, Songhai empire, India, and many others throughout history. All those cultures had innovative individuals, but where is Greeks now, they are currently one of the poorest country in Western Europe, but they set the foundation of Europeans governments and ideas.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
How did a small island like Britain manage to dominate the world?

Answer: they were smarter than the rest of the world.

Nope. They had better weapons that were developed through hundreds of years of wars in Europe. These weapons were used to subjegate people in other regions and they were able to utilize them and their resources to fuel the industrial revolution. The capital required to support the technological boom of the last 200 years does not happen without the profits and resources supplied by slavery and colonization.

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
Nope. They had better weapons that were developed through hundreds of years of wars in Europe. These weapons were used to subjegate people in other regions and they were able to utilize them and their resources to fuel the industrial revolution. The capital required to support the technological boom of the last 200 years does not happen without the profits and resources supplied by slavery and colonization.
Any way you slice it, they still dominated the world.

Any nationality could have got after it but they didnt, the Brits did.

Non Europeans could have colonized EU countries or enslaved Europeans but they didnt.

Daps
Indeed the industrial revolution did help, which i don't deny. At the same time if we go back in time, that same argument can apply to the Muslims that occupied parts of Europe, Romans, Greeks, Egyptian, Meroe, Axum, Songhai empire, India, and many others throughout history. All those cultures had innovative individuals, but where is Greeks now, they are currently one of the poorest country in Western Europe, but they set the foundation of Europeans governments and ideas.

I don't think anyone here is denying the fact that all empires fade away.

Strawman argument.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What they had was the same was every other country had, they had probability.
The probability was economic and technological, and they simply got it first. They took it and ran with it in the most brutal way possible. The moment they had even a taste of the upperhand they tried to take over the entire world and damn near succeeded.

Daps

RW-005.jpg

Who is smarter between the two?

Answer: the one who has better weapons. duh!

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm all for Pan-Africanism.

However, I can't see repatriation working on a large scale until Africans begin to rise up out of poverty, at which point they probably wouldn't want us.

Bringing in immigrants who are wealthier and more educated than the host population creates resentment. Just look at South Africa:mjpls:.

yea but the large difference is that we never ruled over other africans, plus we have the advantage of all being black :yeshrug:

by the second and third generation the natives and americans would become one people :ehh: its not like america where blacks and whites cant combine into one people, in africa we would all be black. :ehh:

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
I don't think anyone here is denying the fact that all empires fade away.

Strawman argument.

Not really it just plan reality. Do you really think American dominance will continue forever? If you think that you are truly kidding yourself, and not looking at history as a factor of many different events. Most civilization who was once dominant had similiar views of themselves. It is a matter of time, and i think it will happen sooner than we all thought.

What country are you from? Do you come from a group(people) where the Europeans gave you clothes and education?