Tanzanian official claims he would love for African-Americans to live in in Tanzania

yates

All Star
Daps
:dead: So in this thread we have two white men (@Son of Darkness and @31Flavors ) pretending to be black and then arguing with each other as their fake personas :mjlol:.

Pathetic.

But since Europeans are so much intellectually superior to everyone else, care to tell me why Eastern Europe is miles behind Western Europe ?

Ironic when you consider Eastern Europe didn't participate in conolisation or slavery. :ohhh:

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
:dead: So in this thread we have two white men (@Son of Darkness and @31Flavors ) pretending to be black and then arguing with each other as their fake personas :mjlol:.

Pathetic.

But since Europeans are so much intellectually superior to everyone else, care to tell me why Eastern Europe is miles behind Western Europe ?

Ironic when you consider Eastern Europe didn't participate in conolisation or slavery. :ohhh:
1. I'm Black
2. Communism, greedy politicians, etc. Still has better infrastructure and lower crime than most regions

yates

All Star
Daps
1. I'm Black
2. Communism, greedy politicians, etc. Still has better infrastructure and lower crime than most regions

No you're not black clown. Saying that a million times isn't gonna make you black.

And is communism not a system created by them? If they are intellectually superior, why would they create and live by a counter productive regime?

And pretty much everything those Eastern European countries have is due to their attachment to Europe and the eurozone. Most of those countries economy would collapse if not for that.

You're gonna have to come with a better response than that.

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
No you're not black clown. Saying that a million times isn't gonna make you black.

And is communism not a system created by them? If they arr intellectually superior, why would they create and live by a counter productive regime?

And pretty much everything those Eastern European countries have is due to their attachment to Europe and the eurozone. Most of those countries economy would collapse if not for that.

You're gonna have to come with a better response than that.
Here's my DNA test
2r4mqmv.jpg

You cant handle the thought of a brotha with his own opinion

"Be a sheep or you're not black!"

yates

All Star
Daps
Here's my DNA test
2r4mqmv.jpg

You cant handle the thought of a brotha with his own opinion

"Be a sheep or you're not black!"

Don't believe it.

And are you gonna answer my question about Eastern Europe or just skip passed it?

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
Don't believe it.

And are you gonna answer my question about Eastern Europe or just skip passed it?
Believe it clown

Eastern Europeans arent full blooded Europeans and most have a sizable amount of Mongoloid DNA

[Origin of the Mongoloid component in the mitochondrial gene pool of Slavs]. - PubMed - NCBI

They obviously have some institutionalized issues they need to work out in their countries. They are still statistically less violent than most non-white/asian groups.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Actually it does. :what:

So if some CAC posted here and claimed to have the soul of the original man, would you be okay with him saying nikka and talking greasy? Such flawed logic:mjlol:
It does not.
Even I refuse to say N word and am 100% Black!..I am not c00nmade but you clearly are..not an ounce of pride or sense in your body..you're in the wrong century. You belong on a plantation on a leash..

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
It does not.
Even I refuse to say N word and am 100% Black!..I am not c00nmade but you clearly are..not an ounce of pride or sense in your body..you're in the wrong century. You belong on a plantation on a leash..
No, I do have a little pride

I am proud of the fact that African nations took up arms for their independence whereas others are still under European rule
I am proud of our dominance in athletics
I am proud of most of our contribution to music

But I am discontent with the state of the race as a whole. We have a lot of work to do.

yates

All Star
Daps
Believe it clown

Eastern Europeans arent full blooded Europeans and most have a sizable amount of Mongoloid DNA

[Origin of the Mongoloid component in the mitochondrial gene pool of Slavs]. - PubMed - NCBI

They obviously have some institutionalized issues they need to work out in their countries. They are still statistically less violent than most non-white/asian groups.

:dead:So now they're mixed because they can't keep up with Western Europe?

You're a clown in every sense of the word. Literally the dumbest retort you could have posted.

Can't substantiate anything, cant post a convincing reason, just resort to saying they're mixed :dead:

Ain't no racial heirarchy you clown.

yates

All Star
Daps
No, they're mixed because they're genetically not full blooded Europeans

:dead: You're an idiot man. Eastern Europe is a reminder that there is no racial hierarchy. Talking bout they're mixed :mjlol:

You think it's a coincidence all the superpowers have the dirtiest history? You think a whole load of systems and creations used in Europe didn't derive from outside Europe ?

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
:dead: You're an idiot man. Eastern Europe is a reminder that there is no racial hierarchy. Talking bout they're mixed :mjlol:

You think it's a coincidence all the superpowers have the dirtiest history? You think a whole load of systems and creations used in Europe didn't derive from outside Europe ?
:snoop:

Eastern Europeans are NOT full blooded Europeans. Trying to pass them off as such is almost as bad as trying to pass lighter skinned Mexicans off as full blooded Europeans when many of them have a degree of Indigenous DNA

You think every super power has a dirty history? Answer me this, what dirt has South Korea done? fukked over by Japan, China and Russia. Little to no natural resources. Shares a border with one of the most unstable, unpredictable countries in the world. Got their independence around the same era most African nations got theirs. Went from war torn to hosting an Olympics in 20-25 years. Now has one of the highest standards of living in the world. What dirty history do they have breh? :sas1:

yates

All Star
Daps
:snoop:

Eastern Europeans are NOT full blooded Europeans. Trying to pass them off as such is almost as bad as trying to pass lighter skinned Mexicans off as full blooded Europeans when many of them have a degree of Indigenous DNA

You think every super power has a dirty history? Answer me this, what dirt has South Korea done? fukked over by Japan, China and Russia. Little to no natural resources. Shares a border with one of the most unstable, unpredictable countries in the world. Got their independence around the same era most African nations got theirs. Went from war torn to hosting an Olympics in 20-25 years. Now has one of the highest standards of living in the world. What dirty history do they have breh? :sas1:

Mongolians did not have contact with every Eastern European country like that. And in the Case they did, are you really trying to imply that a minuscule amount of non European DNA is enough to completely change the intellectual capacity of a group of people :pachaha:Let me guess, the Aryan blood has to be kept completely pure and uncontaminated by non euro DNA to function properly ? :dead:

South Korea industrialised themselves and were given large amounts of foreign aid to do so. You think the practices of conolisation was standardised everywhere ? You think certain countries were not left economically worse off than others. Do you know about sanctions imposed by European governments on their colonies for simply becoming independent. Do you think African countries were given any where near the same type of aid as South Korea, in fact, many are still paying tax for their independence.

And that's not getting into the hand Europeans played in consistently stifling any signs of growth in Africa after indepence. Who do you think was behind the demise of people like Kwame Nkrumah and Thomas sankara? People who were progressing their nations.

You don't know shyt about shyt, dumbass. And to think all this hatred you have stems from seeing black men dating white women :dead:

Elliot Rodgers ass cac :mjlol:

Solo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what the argument is all about shiiiiiit I'm getting that dual bruh! And so will my fam there's just too many great possibilities I can't even list! The Army showed me a lot and hipped me to world politics not saying you have to join the army to do that just my situation, but I've seen how Chinese Americans work with china and so on and I know there are different countries in Africa but to reach out and work with a country who actually wants to start working with us is just :salute:. I'm down with flying back and forth helping them and them showing and teaching me there culture! I'm more on the thinking of Marcus Garvey and Patrice lumumba so lets get it!

Momma Africa we coming home!!! :blessed: