Tanzanian official claims he would love for African-Americans to live in in Tanzania

Daps
No, we are not similar. We have our problems, which i will not deny especially in the areas of Kordofan, and Darfur. Which i do address quite often to people in Khartoum and other places in the North who don't know about it. One thing about Khartoum, you will not find any high crime rate like some countries in Southern Africa, nor women are not threaten with rape and our HIV infection rate is quite low in comparison to your region. It is apparent you have a low opinion of yourself, and i may say Europeans did a wonderful job on you. You worship them but don't even know it.

I give credit where it's due. Big difference. :salute:

Frankly don't see how you can claim to be mentally on par with white folks when Sudan is still at least a 1000 years behind Europe?

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
I can honestly say i definitely disagree with your assessment here, especially since i am around Arabs and some black Africans consistently.

You guys take care, and this is not my argument. I have a feeling this is more about your self and your status in America than anyone else.
It's more about why certain groups lose everywhere they are regardless of culture, history or context and why other groups win everywhere they are regardless of culture, history or context.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
I give credit where it's due. Big difference. :salute:

Frankly don't see how you can claim to be mentally on par with white folks when Sudan is still at least a 1000 years behind Europe?

Because our culture or nile valley culture influenced Europe as much as they influence us. When most of Europe was tribes and living of feeble existence we were creating great works of art and architecture, which is apparent of the ruins left behind.

lady-sennuwy.jpg

3455175832_0ddf0cde6f.jpg

hhyhy.jpg

If we could use a little what they knew from the past and replicate it by today standard, we could indeed succeed individually. This monuments were built before most of Europe was even nation states.

So you can keep those Europeans as your "gods", but then again you are probably European or those weird Afriaans in South Africa or those people who call themselves "basters" if i am mistaken when i was last in Namibia. LOL

Don't respond back because i won't respond to you. I don't like dealing with abeeds or those without pride in self.

Daps
Because our culture or nile valley culture influenced Europe as much as they influence us. When most of Europe was tribes and living of feeble existence we were creating great works of art and architecture, which is apparent of the ruins left behind.

lady-sennuwy.jpg

3455175832_0ddf0cde6f.jpg

hhyhy.jpg

If we could use a little what they knew from the past and replicate it by today standard, we could indeed succeed individually. This monuments were built before most of Europe was even nation states.

So you can keep those Europeans as your "gods", but then again you are probably European or those weird Afriaans in South Africa or those people who call themselves "basters" if i am mistaken when i was last in Namibia. LOL

Don't respond back because i won't respond to you. I don't like dealing with abeeds or those without pride in self.

We?:russ:

Why does everyone here claim ancient Egypt as their own?

If you are from North Sudan, you are most probably descended from Arabs. :camby:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
And those claiming they are more intelligent than blacks but stay following blacks around for our culture to breathe life into their brain dead lives..log off the coli for good and drop all black influences and ideas and go live with the nazis and Arabs and their stagnated way of life.

Being able to create elements that can destroy the world doesn't mean you're smart..it proves you're quite unintelligent.

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
Sorry..having dark skin and curly hair doesn't make you black. You have the heart and soul of a white Neanderthal or Arab savage and that's what matters..

Actually it does. :what:

So if some CAC posted here and claimed to have the soul of the original man, would you be okay with him saying nikka and talking greasy? Such flawed logic:mjlol: