Tanzanian official claims he would love for African-Americans to live in in Tanzania

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
Don't take that dude serious :laff:

one day his nigerian, the next aa, the day after that east african, then the following week korean :laff:

You know what i should have taken him serious, and i apology to everyone when i used the word "abeed" to they guy from Zimbabwe. I am not apologizing to him, but apology to everyone else that was offended.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I believe Whites and Asians > the rest in terms of intellectual superiority.

astronaut-eugene-cernan.jpg
There's a minuscule gap (if any) between lightskinned Sudanese and darker skinned Africans

Complexion isnt the end all be all. Many Arabs are as white as any ethnic European out there.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Indeed the industrial revolution did help, which i don't deny. At the same time if we go back in time, that same argument can apply to the Muslims that occupied parts of Europe, Romans, Greeks, Egyptian, Meroe, Axum, Songhai empire, India, and many others throughout history. All those cultures had innovative individuals, but where is Greeks now, they are currently one of the poorest country in Western Europe, but they set the foundation of Europeans governments and ideas.

Basically...

Portugal and Spain use to be big time powers back in the day. Now tho? Most either can't find Portugal on a map or think it's in South America..Spain holds on because so many speak Spanish.

Peoples, Nations, Empires rise and fall... there is no end of history. Although there are some groups who would wish it so...

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
that doesn't disprove my point. On average Whites are smarter than Blacks. It's the main reason why they so happen to rule the world.

If you put your ego aside for a second you would see it.

No they're not smarter than us on average as witnessed by the millions of cacs living uneducated and in squalor.

The elites of their race however were exposed to the root of white supremacy which is beyond most of our comprehension. They use the knowledge and technology gained to control this planet.

Things go in cycles though, it's the cacs time. Blacks had our time a million years ago and it will cycle back around.

Daps
No they're not smarter than us on average as witnessed by the millions of cacs living uneducated and in squalor.

The elites of their race however were exposed to the root of white supremacy which is beyond most of our comprehension. They use the knowledge and technology gained to control this planet.

Things go in cycles though, it's the cacs time. Blacks had our time a million years ago and it will cycle back around.

Oh the irony of that statement.:mjlol:

Daps
You know what i should have taken him serious, and i apology to everyone when i used the word "abeed" to they guy from Zimbabwe. I am not apologizing to him, but apology to everyone else that was offended.

You are taking this shyt way too personal. Perhaps it's time to take some time off the internet and focus on the things that actually matter in life?

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Real talk, some of you sound like you have some real superiority complexes when you start talking about Africans:rudy:

Which is why a lot of Africans are not on that Pan-Africanist sh!t. A lot of Afro-Americans have Black skin, White minds.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Music, sports, entertainment

AA's are in a different scenario though. We dont have our own nation and we have been shat on in the most competitive country in the world. We're competing with the world's elite out here. We're at least trying to bring change

Meanwhile, certain nationalities constantly bytch about how corrupt their politicians are but very few take proper action to overthrow said corrupt politicians.

White people allowed Blacks to dominate in those areas because Blacks being able to sing, dance, tell jokes or dunk basketballs doesn't threaten their supremacy.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Merely anecdotal account but I bade it on this. If you take a black person and give them the same environment and education as a cac, they are capable of functioning the same.

If there were a difference in intelligence, no amount of training and education could allow us to function. It would be like attempting to teach a wolf algebra and to drive a forklift.

True. Which is why they tried so hard to maintain slavery and then after that jim crow segregation. Cac's also fear anything even resembling "equality"

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
Nah b, you crossed the line

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
What we need to collectively do as Black people is to empty out North Africa of all those Arab camel fukkers once and for all..

Africa for the African..
Asia for the Asians
Europe for the Europeans
Arabia for the Arabs

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
As I said, I have no issue with you, I shouldnt have taken my anger out on you. Some things just need to be kept to one's self.

You're very fluent in English. What country are you from and what are you doing or planning to do to better your nation?

Whatever breh, I don't really have any will to engage in a discussion with someone who says hateful bs like you did. For the record I'm Belgian and Central African, and what I do or don't do is none of your business.

Breh look...it's past time for black people as a whole to be honest. To state our exact position in this world and why.

You're correct about being in the modern world, I digress from that hasty comment. I will correct it by saying no country in Africa is a world power.

With all the resources and manpower on that continent...not one country there is a world power. Not one country has a military worth blinking at. One country has a nuke, SA, but is it a black or white man in control of it.

Is it as white supremacist suggest that "we're to primitive to ever be a power"? Apparently we can't humble ourselves and admit the cracka has dikk in our ass.

It's been a while since I've been to Africa, probably about 20 years, so maybe things are greatly improving. But there's still a long way to go. Thing is...time is running out. For every year that pass, Africa advances a year. White supremacy advances 10-20 years! It may already be too late for blacks to ever get the white foot off our throat.

Humble...

I have experience with attempting to train African troops as part of AFRICOM and :heh: breh...they need all the help they can get. I never seen such incompetence as a soldier. So why the hell wouldn't a African nation desire to have some aram veterans come in and teach modern warfare strategies? I mean it pains me to say this cause I'm over there with a bunch of cacs and they're just laughing at my brehs as they attempt to maneuver.

Humble...

Breh, I trust you understand how offensive "primitive" as a word is. If you dont's see how it is no need to continue this conversation.

Are you African? (Don't give the bs "I'm African American" so I'm African answer).

Many things are moving in Africa, whether it's economy, culture, new technologies, whatever. If you just want to go by what mainstream media feeds you, that's on you :yeshrug:

And I don't know what armies you are talking about but for example Senegal, Tchad, Cameroon, Rwanda all have serious armies, as well as north african armies.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
This thread has devolved into a c00n fest that I'm not even sure is a c00n fest because I don't think some of these people are actually Black.

yea but the large difference is that we never ruled over other africans, plus we have the advantage of all being black :yeshrug:

by the second and third generation the natives and americans would become one people :ehh: its not like america where blacks and whites cant combine into one people, in africa we would all be black. :ehh:

Tell that to the Hutus and Tutsis

Most African American think of themselves as American not African and look at Africans as primitive :yeshrug:

No we don't. Damn near everything Black people do is some misguided attempt to get in touch with our "African roots", whether it's celebrating dumb shyt like Kwanzaa or naming our kids ridiculous shyt like Kwanzaki or something.

Black people in Amerikkka be walking around wearing African medallions and dreadlocks while shopping at WalMart.

We are very aware of being "African", we just don't know what being African means because we've been here 500 years and all we can do is read books or watch whatever bullshyt the White man shows us about our "roots".

:mjlol:

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Nigerian Americans are the most successful and educated immigrants in America.

1. Those Africans are cherrypicked outliers. Dont take the exception and try to make it the rule.
2. They're still using a education system created by Europeans.

And Europeans came to Timbuktu and stole tons of shyt from the Ancient Egyptians and Malians.

Tons of shyt we learn in schools today come from Ancient African shyt, but Europeans jacked it.

that doesn't disprove my point. On average Whites are smarter than Blacks. It's the main reason why they so happen to rule the world.

If you put your ego aside for a second you would see it.

They rule the world because they were willing to subjugate and destroy more people.

White people allowed Blacks to dominate in those areas because Blacks being able to sing, dance, tell jokes or dunk basketballs doesn't threaten their supremacy.

Well then why did so many Blacks have to fight to get on those stages?

Why were those stages Whites only for generations?