Tanzanian official claims he would love for African-Americans to live in in Tanzania

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Eventually African Americans will have to leave..for humanitarian reasons as refugees..life is funny and shyt can change real quick. Also to offset other despicable races like Chinese etc who really should all fukk off back to Asia.
There's enough room in africa for all her sons and daughters.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
Chinese, Japanese, Koreans and Indians to a lesser extend.

Can I ask you a question? Do you believe your people are mentally equal to Caucasians and the Chinese/Japanese?

Definite yes, our past history backs it up especially when i visit our museums it is a reminder of what we were and what we can both become in North Sudan and Egypt, if we combine our talents and energy along with Ethiopia. The Egyptians or our northern neighbor is to, since i am part Copt.

Last edited:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In South Africa they're attacking BLACK immigrants from other African countries.

But what does that have to do with Tanzania? You sound like a cac right now using a completely different situation to make a weak point.

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
I wouldn't say their smarter than us. Though speaking to some in various threads it makes you wonder.

They seem to have something we lack. The ability to come together in the name of something bigger.

Nah, they really aren't but hate and fear is a POWERFUL motivator. It's actually a standard part of military cohesion. Give your troops something to be proud of, and something completely opposite to hate, and they will follow every order and bickering will be to a minimum.

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
I would like to know about this supposedly minuscule gap??

Yes they are especially the people of the levant, but do you think they are better than you? or more smarter since they may be treated differently or more accepted than you due to their skin color?
Yes, I think Arabs are intellectually superior to Sub-Saharan Africans but they obviously arent close to Europeans or East Asians

Here's my take on the matter

Your intellectual capabilities arent determined entirely by your complexion but by how your ancestors evolved. The climate in which they evolved. How many resources they had access to. The population density of the land they evolved on and their geographical location. I think certain groups are terrible long term thinkers which is the mark of low IQ. Certain groups dont think long term. It's all about instant gratification. It's why the HIV/AIDs rate disproportionately affects certain demos more than others. It's why certain demographics dont understand that when they're in public, they're representing their entire race not just themselves. It's why certain kind of women are so fukking terrible at choosing mates. It's why certain types of men are so keen at the thought of breeding another race of women because they have no sense of self preservation. It's why OOW births disproportionately effects certain demos more than others.

These are all the marks of low IQ. If you cant even think long term, you likely wont prosper long term.

Daps
Definite yes, our past history backs it up especially when i visit our museums it is a reminder of what we were and what we can both become both in North Sudan and Egypt. They are my people too in Egypt since i am part Copt as well.

Why is Sudan a shythole then (no offense)?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
And if whites are so smart why did their smart chemicals and technology pollute the world in under a century to the point of destroying the environment and altering global weather..Doesn't seem very intelligent to me..

And all Asians have done is replicate what cacs have done and have few inventions to speak of.

And where are the Arab brainiacs? All their minds focus on is Mohammed and praying 5 times a day and wanting to enslave the human race under an ancient archaic system of religious bull similar to the stone age.

Africans win because all math medicine and science is our initiative in the world.

Daps

But what does that have to do with Tanzania? You sound like a cac right now using a completely different situation to make a weak point.

I think he was trying to point out the fact that Africans are tribalistic as hell. When things begin to go wrong in Tanzania, the locals will turn on AA.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
Why is Sudan a shythole then (no offense)?

No, offense at all it is similar to your country Zimbabwe but without the risk of getting Aids. NO Offense. There are many different factors that is in play of our current predictament which is both internal and outside, which will be a long read and understanding of the political history of the region.Also, Sudan and Egypt demonstrate shows that population don't remain static forever. I am currently in Egypt now, and it is far from being in the same level as UAE.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
28393894.jpg

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe

I sound like a cac? Haven't heard that in a while :dead:

I love this site.

Daps
No, offense at all it is similar to your country Zimbabwe but without the risk of getting Aids. NO Offense. There are many different factors that is in play of our current predictament which is both internal and outside, which will be a long read and understanding of the political history of the region.Also, Sudan and Egypt demonstrate shows that population don't remain static forever. I am currently in Egypt now, and it is far from being in the same level as UAE.

No we ain't similar. Sudan and South Sudan are literally the worst states in the world.

Don't believe me? Click link below.

The Fragile States Index 2015 | The Fund for Peace

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
And if whites are so smart why did their smart chemicals and technology pollute the world in under a century to the point of destroying the environment and altering global weather..Doesn't seem very intelligent to me..

And all Asians have done is replicate what cacs have done and have few inventions to speak of.

And where are the Arab brainiacs? All their minds focus on is Mohammed and praying 5 times a day and wanting to enslave the human race under an ancient archaic system of religious bull similar to the stone age.

Africans win because all math medicine and science is our initiative in the world.
Nobody is claiming that Whites or East Asians are perfect

But they are the best the human race has to offer.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
No we ain't similar. Sudan and South Sudan are literally the worst states in the world.

Don't believe me? Click link below.

The Fragile States Index 2015 | The Fund for Peace

No, we are not similar. We have our problems, which i will not deny especially in the areas of Kordofan, and Darfur. Which i do address quite often to people in Khartoum and other places in the North who don't know about it. One thing about Khartoum, you will not find any high crime rate like some countries in Southern Africa, nor women are not threaten with rape and our HIV infection rate is quite low in comparison to your region. It is apparent you have a low opinion of yourself, and i may say Europeans did a wonderful job on you. You worship them but don't even know it.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
Yes, I think Arabs are intellectually superior to Sub-Saharan Africans but they obviously arent close to Europeans or East Asians

Here's my take on the matter

Your intellectual capabilities arent determined entirely by your complexion but by how your ancestors evolved. The climate in which they evolved. How many resources they had access to. The population density of the land they evolved on and their geographical location. I think certain groups are terrible long term thinkers which is the mark of low IQ. Certain groups dont think long term. It's all about instant gratification. It's why the HIV/AIDs rate disproportionately affects certain demos more than others. It's why certain demographics dont understand that when they're in public, they're representing their entire race not just themselves. It's why certain kind of women are so fukking terrible at choosing mates. It's why certain types of men are so keen at the thought of breeding another race of women because they have no sense of self preservation. It's why OOW births disproportionately effects certain demos more than others.

These are all the marks of low IQ. If you cant even think long term, you likely wont prosper long term.

I can honestly say i definitely disagree with your assessment here, especially since i am around Arabs and some black Africans consistently.

You guys take care, and this is not my argument. I have a feeling this is more about your self and your status in America than anyone else.