Talk about a time a femlae was furious with u

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
She spazzed out for absolutely no reason?? It sounds unbelievable but when I remember a Jamaican chick I was cool with, I understand.. Them hoes cray :wow:

But my nikka didnt you say smoking weed was :demonic:??

Only reason I remember is because there was a weed thread where you wrote a PHD-worthy thesis on why its no different from crack and alcohol.

I did say that. Didn't say it was demonic, just said it was a drug like anything else that's un-natural to the body. It's a carcinogen just like anything else that forces smoke into your lungs. So nikkas need to stop downplayin it like it's nothing wrong with addiction just b/c it's MAINLY just a plant. It's plenty other "natural" things that if taken for the same reason as other drugs (to get to a state of being fukked up) MAKES IT A DRUG.

And in the same thread, I also stated that I used to smoke heavy all day every day while I was sellin the shyt. This particular story, if you read, was from 2007. Not sure what you're gettin at tho. But cool story, bro. :smugbiden:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That earring story, I thought there was going to be some big reveal like she spent more money on someone else, but it just quietly destroyed the relationship from the inside out, and you were working at a fukking meat factory, brutal. I don't know if you are right in thinking she was something you should regret, but when you are young...everything seems stupid in hindsight.

The only relationship Ive really had was when I was 19, Indian (feather) girl, a lot of alcohol, binge drinking, altercations, one of those real tumultuous and brief affairs, I remember her cracking me in the head with a Smirnoff Ice bottle, on some just appeared from a doorway and ambushed me, when I came home at like 3:00 AM.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I did say that. Didn't say it was demonic, just said it was a drug like anything else that's un-natural to the body. It's a carcinogen just like anything else that forces smoke into your lungs. So nikkas need to stop downplayin it like it's nothing wrong with addiction just b/c it's MAINLY just a plant. It's plenty other "natural" things that if taken for the same reason as other drugs (to get to a state of being fukked up) MAKES IT A DRUG.

And in the same thread, I also stated that I used to smoke heavy all day every day while I was sellin the shyt. This particular story, if you read, was from 2007. Not sure what you're gettin at tho. But cool story, bro. :smugbiden:

Mushrooms and berries come from the earth but you know what, if you eat some of them, you can die. This is a great post. People act like everything that comes from the ground is good for you, when it isnt.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
How did you diffuse the situation friend?

I put it in Gods hands, got on my knees in front of her and offered her an opportunity to slay me but she didnt want to kill me. So i stood up like :steviej: and she put the blade to her wrist. I took it from her, hugged her, kept packing and left.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
I put it in Gods hands, got on my knees in front of her and offered her an opportunity to slay me but she didnt want to kill me. So i stood up like :steviej: and she put the blade to her wrist. I took it from her, hugged her, kept packing and left.

This nikka man :bryan::russ:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

:wow:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

This nikka man :bryan::russ:

Sometimes you just have to take a step off that bridge and pray God gives you wings. These days, now that i know Brazillian jiujitsu, i would have quickly disarmed her, placed her cheekbone against the wall and relocated her demonic arm behind her back until the demonic forces exhausted her adrenal system. We restrain demons now, we dont let them puncture our vital organs with butcher knives, friend. Praise God for making her not about that life. :lawd:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

That wasnt the last i saw of that demon unfortunately. When i relocated to my safe house she showed up there with all my clothes and you know what she did........................., friend? :ld:

She threw them in the street.
kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

Off in the distance somewhere in one of those luxury apartment high rise balconies, I heard individuals of african descent and you know what they were doing, friend?

:laff:

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
So as I drove, I off reflex, remembered the bag of Mickey D's in the backseat, reached back and grabbed it...took ONE bite out of that Big N Tasty, and took the bun off the top. Fresh soy meat, smothered in ketchup, mustard, pickle slices, and them lil fake ass chopped onions...I put the bottom of the burger in the palm of my left hand, steering with my right...cocked back, and caught this bytch SQUARE in the face wit that Ba-Dah-Bap-Bah-Bahhhh I'm lovin it. Splattered all over her fukkin face, car seats, window & hair. The bytch burst into tears, and ALL that crazy shyt went out the window...lmao.

:lupe:
:deadmanny:
:myman:
:deadrose:
:lolbron:
:dead:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So im driving home from the SAN DIEGO ZOO!!!
Sean-Connery-Fist-Pump-US-Open.gif

with my x and she noticed i have the Aaliyah cd in my cd player. She wants to hear one of the songs on the cd. I tell her no because i want to listen to some real hiphop but i tell her she can borrow the cd from me if she wants to hear the song all day long. This isnt good enough for her so for some reason some friction kicked off. She presses the cd button, i press the tape button, she presses the cd button i press the tape button. This goes back and forth maybe 4 times and then this demonic individual takes her finger nails and digs them into my hand, breaking my skin. While she was breaking the skin i looked at her like :hmm:

With one hand still on the wheel i rotated the wheel to 2 o clock and 10 o clock in a rapid back and forth motion. The sudden movement caused her to become afraid like people that are scared. You could hear a pin drop in the car before i turned my real hiphop on. When we got back to my house we're walking to my door and she bursts into tears saying shes sorry. I thought "This chick is insane"

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
So im driving home from the SAN DIEGO ZOO!!!
Sean-Connery-Fist-Pump-US-Open.gif

with my x and she noticed i have the Aaliyah cd in my cd player. She wants to hear one of the songs on the cd. I tell her no because i want to listen to some real hiphop but i tell her she can borrow the cd from me if she wants to hear the song all day long. This isnt good enough for her so for some reason some friction kicked off. She presses the cd button, i press the tape button, she presses the cd button i press the tape button. This goes back and forth maybe 4 times and then this demonic individual takes her finger nails and digs them into my hand, breaking my skin. While she was breaking the skin i looked at her like :hmm:

With one hand still on the wheel i rotated the wheel to 2 o clock and 10 o clock in a rapid back and forth motion. The sudden movement caused her to become afraid like people that are scared. You could hear a pin drop in the car before i turned my real hiphop on. When we got back to my house we're walking to my door and she bursts into tears saying shes sorry. I thought "This chick is insane"

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:
:laff: