Talk about a time a femlae was furious with u

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
women are usually furious when they find out they can't have me...

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
My mom found my MCAT scores and asked me why I didn't tell her. So I finally told her I wasnt going to medical school. She called me everything but what she named me. Told me to get the fukk out. I reminded her that this wasnt her house. This was last week LLS She still mad and not speaking to me. IDGAF

Also when my sister was pregnant I ate her chicken nuggets. I thought she was gonna have those babies right then and there. She turned red and went off like a Fourth of July firecracker. She followed me thru my gramma house calling me all kinds of fat bytches. took out a popsicle and ate it in her face. She tried to smack it out my hand. COMEDY.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang

Brehs,

I had just come home off my first bid, did a little six month stretch and came home at the end of June in 2007. I was 19, about to be 20 in July. p*ssy rate was on 1000 so I was just runnin around fukkin all kinds of bytches before I had even found a job, car, anything. For like 2 months I was dead broke but gettin more p*ssy thrown at me than the average ballin nikka, so I could pick & chose which bytches I wanted to smash. I always been the type nikka where it's easy to get decent or above average p*ssy, but my numbers were just multiplied by doin that lil bit of time for some reason. Hoes was thirsty.

So I meet this lil bytch named LaSheekiya :snoop: at a Mickey D's where she worked one day, & jus bagged her on the humble. At the moment, I was thru fukkin wit hood rats, but shorty was like a rich girl hood rat. Ghetto as fukk, smoked, drank, still lived w her parents, but she had been to juvie a few times before she turned 18, and drove a Lex. At the time, her Ls was suspended, so she couldn't drive to see me, and I hadn't copped a car yet or reinstated my Ls so I couldn't drive to her. This is like 2 weeks after I'm home. I talked to her for like 2 days over the phone & MySpace and I already determined she was DTF. :blessed: So I'm all in. I thought the bytch kinda looked like Foxy Brown, plus she was from the islands (which shoulda been a dead giveaway that she was cray) but I got a weakness for them types, plus 9/10 the p*ssy be a missle so I went for it.

So we arrange for me to come over, blaze n kick it wit her one day when she had the crib to herself...I get a ride to the bytch house...this white bytch I was fukkin, wit a '06 Mustang had scooped me up & dropped me off, knowin I was goin to fukk another bytch. Anyways, I slide thru, we kick it for a lil bit...and I offer her to hit the L and she like "you cant smoke this shyt in here, go on the deck"...Mind you, this bytch stay in a big ass 3 level single family home, and her peoples all drive luxury cars, they just ghetto as fukk. So I obliged, and blazed out back. I come back in, and this bytch is sprayin air freshener in the crib, goin beserk like her crib smelled like trees (it didn't) so I calm her down, we get to politickin, and I get the head and smash. Grade A p*ssyhole.

My ride (the same one I called) ends up not bein able to pick me up until the next day, so I'm tight because I ain't wanna spend the night at shorty crib, and I live like 20 mins away. I called a few other heads and none of them could come out, so it's either wait for my ride tomorrow and stay the night, or walk home, which wasn't an option in the middle of July. Shorty had no problem lettin me stay the night, but I woulda had to be on some sneak shyt, since her peoples wouldn't allow her male company in her room. You know how a nikka is after a nut...I aint want to stay. So I end up fukkin staying, to my dismay...and quietly fukk her for the rest of her night while her moms & pops come home & is none the wiser.

The next day, my ride flakes again. So I'm tellin LaSheekiya like "yo, I gotta get the fukk up outta here & get home..." And she's like, "we can take my car...but you have to drive, my Ls is suspended." And I'm like fukk...iight, cool. I really ain't want to, cuz I was fresh out, wit no Ls, but I trusted my instincts. So the plan was for us to hop in her Lex, me to drop myself off at home, and she was gonna drive herself back home. We pull up on my block, and I see my mans standin out on the corner. You know how nikkas is when they see you wit a new bytch, he run up to the car like "Yo, she got friends?" So I hit him like "Yo son. Mattas fact, let me go shower & change and fukk it I'll see if she do, and we can both slide thru & smash em both or do whatever..." Shorty was wit it too so she waited for me in her car for half an hour, I get back in, scoop my man, and we head to the McDonalds where she works (near her crib) to holla at her homegirl & tell her to come fukk wit us when she get off. She agrees. It's the 2nd day I've been w the bytch, and her peoples ain't getting home for at least another good 8 hours, so it's plenty of time to scoop the bytch, bring her to LaSheekiya crib, and smash em both, maybe even try to tag team both them hoes. I'm all in.

I order a Big N Tasty combo, and get my mans some food to go too, and we hop back in the whip to wait at shorty crib for her friend to get off, (mind you, my man wasn't concerned w/LaSheekiya, pressing up on her, or even speaking to her, he wanted her friend...so what came next was completely unwarranted). We get like a mile away from her house, and shorty flips out of NOWHERE. Like one of them island broad rages and shyt (real nikkas know what I'm talmbout) :whew:

"GET OUT MY CAR! BOTH OF YOU! GET A RIDE HOME....DROP ME & MY CAR OFF AT HOME AND FIND UR OWN WAY HOME. fukk THAT shyt! :mad:

And I'm like :why: "Yo........what? U was just cool wit the shyt 5 mins ago, you said ya friend could come thru n all dat...wtf?"

And she like :birdman: "I SAID NO! fukk THAT shyt! TAKE ME HOME AND GET OUT MY CAR!!!"

And I'm like :dwillhuh: "Yo, shorty you know I ain't got no L...my rides is fakin & shyt, fukk it if u feel like that, let me jus drop me & my man off (we live on the same block) and you can carry ya ass home. I ain't supposed to be driving anyways, I just came home...don't put me in a fukked up position like that."

And shorty starts losing her shyt.

I immediately start gunning for my neighborhood, which is a good 20 mins away, b/c I know at some point, either the police gonna get involved or the bytch gonna try to pull some fukk shyt, so I'm just trying to get as close as possible to home. Not trying to walk 30 fukkin miles and shyt. Not in July. Not ever. fukk that. So I'm drivin, and this bytch starts randomly violently flailing and bucking against her seat, like a horse trying get a nikka up off him, swinging at air, cursing, and mixing patois w/profanity all at the same damn time, and my man in the backseat and I are just like :dwillhuh: :russ:

So we're like 8 mins from my house, and we're coming up on the Magistrate's office. (Which is where most cats in my county go hit before they're booked into the country jail) it's like bookings pretty much...cops is ALWAYS parked DEEP out front. And JUST as we're passing the Magistrate's office, (which is on a 2-lane, both-directions-traffic road) this bytch reaches over and turns the key OUT of ignition as I'm doin like 35 MPH...RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE POLICE...Cursing and screaming up a storm. Not only did I almost crash the car if it weren't for my reflexes...but I'm without a L's, 2 weeks removed from jail, and I got a crazy bytch who probablly gonna get thr book thrown at me if it goes down like that. I have never hit a female in my life, and don't plan to...so what do I do? The only thing I could think of...

I calmly started the car, as all the cops looked on, (by the time she had turned the ignition, I was prolly about 50 feet away from the office, up the road...so it wasn't DIRECTLY in front of them, but they could the my car had stopped). I cursed the bytch out, tellin her how much of a stupid fukking bytch she is and could've almost got us killed, and how if I woulda got knocked for her pullin this dumb shyt I'd have her fukking head on a stick....and she started that flailing shyt again, only this time....the bytch unintentionally hit me in the midst of all that bucking & flailing...but I don't respond well to physical contact at all, and still, as a man who doesn't hit females, I'm thinkin bout puttin hands on her...but I had SOME sense of humanity. So as I drove, I off reflex, remembered the bag of Mickey D's in the backseat, reached back and grabbed it...took ONE bite out of that Big N Tasty, and took the bun off the top. Fresh soy meat, smothered in ketchup, mustard, pickle slices, and them lil fake ass chopped onions...I put the bottom of the burger in the palm of my left hand, steering with my right...cocked back, and caught this bytch SQUARE in the face wit that Ba-Dah-Bap-Bah-Bahhhh I'm lovin it. Splattered all over her fukkin face, car seats, window & hair. The bytch burst into tears, and ALL that crazy shyt went out the window...lmao.

The bytch was crying in Jamaican with onions and mustard dripping off her face. Earlier when I had pulled up to shower, I didn't pull directly in front of my crib, so I remembered that she didn't know EXACTLY where I stayed...It's a WalMart less than a mile from my crib, so I pulled up to the parking lot there, cursed the bytch out, and hopped out wit shorty saying "bu.....but......but how am I gonna get home?!?!" And HAULED ass wit my mans back home.

I didn't even step out the crib for like 2 weeks after that, I was so afraid she'd be riding by, wit the cops in tow...trying to identify me or my crib...I just KNEW I was going back to jail, and that she would find ways to exaggerate and embellish that shyt. But I looked back on it over beers & blunts for the rest of that summer, and from time to time, my mans would bring it up while we high like "Man....you remember that crazy bytch?" And I'd be like "Yeah, fukk that bytch....she had some GOOOOOD p*ssy tho. But yo...nikka......u know you'd prolly be dead if it wasn't for my reflexes and how I keep these hoes in check...?"

bytch was FURIOUS

345_46217217096_4429_n.jpg

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Brehs,

I had just come home off my first bid, did a little six month stretch and came home at the end of June in 2007. I was 19, about to be 20 in July. p*ssy rate was on 1000 so I was just runnin around fukkin all kinds of bytches before I had even found a job, car, anything. For like 2 months I was dead broke but gettin more p*ssy thrown at me than the average ballin nikka, so I could pick & chose which bytches I wanted to smash. I always been the type nikka where it's easy to get decent or above average p*ssy, but my numbers were just multiplied by doin that lil bit of time for some reason. Hoes was thirsty.

So I meet this lil bytch named LaSheekiya :snoop: at a Mickey D's where she worked one day, & jus bagged her on the humble. At the moment, I was thru fukkin wit hood rats, but shorty was like a rich girl hood rat. Ghetto as fukk, smoked, drank, still lived w her parents, but she had been to juvie a few times before she turned 18, and drove a Lex. At the time, her Ls was suspended, so she couldn't drive to see me, and I hadn't copped a car yet or reinstated my Ls so I couldn't drive to her. This is like 2 weeks after I'm home. I talked to her for like 2 days over the phone & MySpace and I already determined she was DTF. :blessed: So I'm all in. I thought the bytch kinda looked like Foxy Brown, plus she was from the islands (which shoulda been a dead giveaway that she was cray) but I got a weakness for them types, plus 9/10 the p*ssy be a missle so I went for it.

So we arrange for me to come over, blaze n kick it wit her one day when she had the crib to herself...I get a ride to the bytch house...this white bytch I was fukkin, wit a '06 Mustang had scooped me up & dropped me off, knowin I was goin to fukk another bytch. :jwalrus: Anyways, I slide thru, we kick it for a lil bit...and I offer her to hit the L and she like "you cant smoke this shyt in here, go on the deck"...Mind you, this bytch stay in a big ass 3 level single family home, and her peoples all drive luxury cars, they just ghetto as fukk. So I obliged, and blazed out back. I come back in, and this bytch is sprayin air freshener in the crib, goin beserk like her crib smelled like trees (it didn't) so I calm her down, we get to politickin, and I get the head and smash. Grade A p*ssyhole.

My ride (the same one I called) ends up not bein able to pick me up until the next day, so I'm tight because I ain't wanna spend the night at shorty crib, and I live like 20 mins away. I called a few other heads and none of them could come out, so it's either wait for my ride tomorrow and stay the night, or walk home, which wasn't an option in the middle of July. Shorty had no problem lettin me stay the night, but I woulda had to be on some sneak shyt, since her peoples wouldn't allow her male company in her room. You know how a nikka is after a nut...I aint want to stay. So I end up fukkin staying, to my dismay...and quietly fukk her for the rest of her night while her moms & pops come home & is none the wiser.

The next day, my ride flakes again. So I'm tellin her like "yo, I gotta get the fukk up outta here & get home..." And she's like, we can take my car...but you have to drive, my Ls is suspended." And I'm like fukk...iight, cool. I really ain't want to, cuz I was fresh out, wit no Ls, but I trusted my instincts. So the plan was for us to hop in her Lex, me to drop myself off at home, and she was gonna drive herself back home. We pull up on my block, and I see my mans standin out on the corner. You know how nikkas is when they see you wit a new bytch, he run up to the car like "Yo, she got friends?" So I hit him like "Yo son. Mattas fact, let me go shower & change and fukk it I'll see if she do, and we can both slide thru & smash em both or do whatever..." Shorty was wit it too so she waited for me in her car for half an hour, I get back in, scoop my man, and we head to the McDonalds where she works (near her crib) to holla at her homegirl & tell her to come fukk wit us when she get off. She agrees. It's the 2nd day I've been w the bytch, and her peoples ain't getting home for at least another good 8 hours, so it's plenty of time to scoop the bytch, bring her to LaSheekiya crib, and smash em both, maybe even try to tag team both them hoes. I'm all in.

I order a Big N Tasty combo, and get my mans some food to go too, and we hop back in the whip to wait at shorty crib for her friend to get off, (mind you, my man wasn't concerned w/her, pressing up on her, or even speaking to her, so what came next was completely unwarranted). We get like a mile away from her house, and shorty flips out of NOWHERE. Like one of them island broad rages and shyt (real nikkas know what I'm talmbout) :whew:

"GET OUT MY CAR! BOTH OF YOU! GET A RIDE HOME....DROP ME & MY CAR OFF AT HOME AND FIND UR OWN WAY HOME. fukk THAT shyt! :mad:

And I'm like :why: "Yo........what? U was just cool wit the shyt 5 mins ago, you said ya friend could come thru n all dat...wtf?"

And she like :birdman: "I SAID NO! fukk THAT shyt! TAKE ME HOME AND GET OUT MY CAR!!!"

And I'm like :dwillhuh::wtf: "Yo, shorty you know I ain't got no L...my rides is fakin & shyt, fukk it if u feel like that, let me jus drop me & my man off (we live on the same block) and you can carry ya ass home. I ain't supposed to be driving anyways, I just came home...don't put me in a fukked up position like that."

I immediately start gunning for my neighborhood, which is a good 20 mins away, b/c I know at some point, either the police gonna get involved or the bytch gonna try to pull some fukk shyt, so I'm just trying to get as close as possible to home. Not trying to walk 30 fukkin miles and shyt. Not in July. Not ever. fukk that. So I'm drivin, and this bytch starts randomly violently flailing and bucking against her seat, like a horse trying get a nikka up off him, swinging at air, cursing, and mixing patois w/profanity all at the same damn time, and my man in the backseat and I are just like :dwillhuh: :russ:

So we're like 8 mins from my house, and we're coming up on the Magistrate's office. (Which is where most cats in my county go hit before they're booked into the country jail) it's like bookings pretty much...cops is ALWAYS parked DEEP out front. And JUST as we're passing the Magistrate's office, (which is on a 2-lane, both-directions-traffic road) this bytch reaches over and turns the key OUT of ignition as I'm doin like 35 MPH...RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE POLICE...Cursing and screaming up a storm. Not only did I almost crash the car if it weren't for my reflexes...but I'm without a L's, 2 weeks removed from jail, and I got a crazy bytch who probablly gonna get thr book thrown at me if it goes down like that. I have never hit a female in my life, and don't plan to...so what do I do? The only thing I could think of...

I calmly started the car, as all the cops looked on, (by the time she had turned the ignition, I was prolly about 50 feet away from the office, up the road...so it wasn't DIRECTLY in front of them, but they could the my car had stopped). I cursed the bytch out, tellin her how much of a stupid fukking bytch she is and could've almost got us killed, and how if I woulda got knocked for her pullin this dumb shyt I'd have her fukking head on a stick....and she started that flailing shyt again, only this time....the bytch unintentionall hit me (THIS is how wild she was flailing)...but I don't respond well to physical contact at all, and still, as a man who doesn't hit females, I had SOME sense of humanity, I off reflex, remembered the bag of Mickey D's in the backseat, reached back and grabbed it...took ONE bite out of that Big N Tasty, and took the bun off the top. Fresh soy meat, smothered in ketchup, mustard, pickle slices, and them lil fake ass chopped onions...I put the bottom of the burger in the palm of my left hand, steering with my right...cocked back, and caught this bytch SQUARE in the face wit that Ba-Dah-Bap-Bah-Bahhhh I'm lovin it. Splattered all over her fukkin face, car seats, window & hair. The bytch burst into tears, and ALL that crazy shyt went out the window...lmao.

The bytch was crying in Jamaican with onions and mustard dripping off her face. Earlier when I had pulled up to shower, I didn't pull directly in front of my crib, so I remembered that she didn't know EXACTLY where I stayed...It's a WalMart less than a mile from my crib, so I pulled up to the parking lot there, cursed the bytch out, and hopped out to shorty saying "bu.....but......but how am I gonna get home?!?!" And HAULED ass wit my mans back home.

I didn't even step out the crib for like 2 weeks after that, I was so afraid she'd be riding by, wit the cops in tow...trying to identify me or my crib...I just KNEW I was going back to jail, and that she would find ways to exaggerate and embellish that shyt. But I looked back on it over beers & blunts for the rest of my summer, he'd bring up "Man....you remember that crazy bytch?" And I'd be like "Yeah, fukk that bytch....she had some GOOOOOD p*ssy tho. But yo...nikka......u know you'd prolly be dead if it wasn't for my reflexes and how I keep these hoes in check...?"

bytch was FURIOUS.
tl'dr
dog repost this in a diff color dark blue is damn near invisible on coli dark

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels

Brehs,

So we arrange for me to come over, blaze n kick it wit her one day when she had the crib to herself...I get a ride to the bytch house...this white bytch I was fukkin, wit a '06 Mustang had scooped me up & dropped me off, knowin I was goin to fukk another bytch. Anyways, I slide thru, we kick it for a lil bit...and I offer her to hit the L and she like "you cant smoke this shyt in here, go on the deck"...Mind you, this bytch stay in a big ass 3 level single family home, and her peoples all drive luxury cars, they just ghetto as fukk. So I obliged, and blazed out back. I come back in, and this bytch is sprayin air freshener in the crib, goin beserk like her crib smelled like trees (it didn't) so I calm her down, we get to politickin, and I get the head and smash. Grade A p*ssyhole.

The next day, my ride flakes again. So I'm tellin LaSheekiya like "yo, I gotta get the fukk up outta here & get home..." And she's like, "we can take my car...but you have to drive, my Ls is suspended." And I'm like fukk...iight, cool. I really ain't want to, cuz I was fresh out, wit no Ls, but I trusted my instincts. So the plan was for us to hop in her Lex, me to drop myself off at home, and she was gonna drive herself back home. We pull up on my block, and I see my mans standin out on the corner. You know how nikkas is when they see you wit a new bytch, he run up to the car like "Yo, she got friends?" So I hit him like "Yo son. Mattas fact, let me go shower & change and fukk it I'll see if she do, and we can both slide thru & smash em both or do whatever..." Shorty was wit it too so she waited for me in her car for half an hour, I get back in, scoop my man, and we head to the McDonalds where she works (near her crib) to holla at her homegirl & tell her to come fukk wit us when she get off. She agrees. It's the 2nd day I've been w the bytch, and her peoples ain't getting home for at least another good 8 hours, so it's plenty of time to scoop the bytch, bring her to LaSheekiya crib, and smash em both, maybe even try to tag team both them hoes. I'm all in.

I order a Big N Tasty combo, and get my mans some food to go too, and we hop back in the whip to wait at shorty crib for her friend to get off, (mind you, my man wasn't concerned w/her, pressing up on her, or even speaking to her, so what came next was completely unwarranted). We get like a mile away from her house, and shorty flips out of NOWHERE. Like one of them island broad rages and shyt (real nikkas know what I'm talmbout) :whew:

And I'm like :dwillhuh: "Yo, shorty you know I ain't got no L...my rides is fakin & shyt, fukk it if u feel like that, let me jus drop me & my man off (we live on the same block) and you can carry ya ass home. I ain't supposed to be driving anyways, I just came home...don't put me in a fukked up position like that."

I calmly started the car, as all the cops looked on, (by the time she had turned the ignition, I was prolly about 50 feet away from the office, up the road...so it wasn't DIRECTLY in front of them, but they could the my car had stopped). I cursed the bytch out, tellin her how much of a stupid fukking bytch she is and could've almost got us killed, and how if I woulda got knocked for her pullin this dumb shyt I'd have her fukking head on a stick....and she started that flailing shyt again, only this time....the bytch unintentionall hit me (THIS is how wild she was flailing)...but I don't respond well to physical contact at all, and still, as a man who doesn't hit females, I had SOME sense of humanity, I off reflex, remembered the bag of Mickey D's in the backseat, reached back and grabbed it...took ONE bite out of that Big N Tasty, and took the bun off the top. Fresh soy meat, smothered in ketchup, mustard, pickle slices, and them lil fake ass chopped onions...I put the bottom of the burger in the palm of my left hand, steering with my right...cocked back, and caught this bytch SQUARE in the face wit that Ba-Dah-Bap-Bah-Bahhhh I'm lovin it. Splattered all over her fukkin face, car seats, window & hair. The bytch burst into tears, and ALL that crazy shyt went out the window...lmao.

The bytch was crying in Jamaican with onions and mustard dripping off her face. Earlier when I had pulled up to shower, I didn't pull directly in front of my crib, so I remembered that she didn't know EXACTLY where I stayed...It's a WalMart less than a mile from my crib, so I pulled up to the parking lot there, cursed the bytch out, and hopped out to shorty saying "bu.....but......but how am I gonna get home?!?!" And HAULED ass wit my mans back home.

I didn't even step out the crib for like 2 weeks after that, I was so afraid she'd be riding by, wit the cops in tow...trying to identify me or my crib...I just KNEW I was going back to jail, and that she would find ways to exaggerate and embellish that shyt. But I looked back on it over beers & blunts for the rest of my summer, he'd bring up "Man....you remember that crazy bytch?" And I'd be like "Yeah, fukk that bytch....she had some GOOOOOD p*ssy tho. But yo...nikka......u know you'd prolly be dead if it wasn't for my reflexes and how I keep these hoes in check...?"

bytch was FURIOUS.

345_46217217096_4429_n.jpg

yo my nikka you wrote a damn script

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
You'd think after a year of following me around 24/7 that guy would get bored by now. Some people just have no lives I guess. :manny:

It ain't even a beef. nikka has been literally arguing with himself for a YEAR.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
It's cool. I don't care if nikkas read it or not. It's plenty times I'm on here bored or high and I just start reading some shyt & end up gettin a good ass laugh off some shyt that initially had me like :whoa: fukk that. I know somewhere in Oklahoma, fukkin Tumberfukkie or wherever one of you weirdo nikkas live, you ain't got shyt to do, and if you start readin it, it's a slight chance you gonna be :laff: by the end of it. fukk cares who DOESN'T read it? :heh:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the non-response shyt is just ether to the souls of young women.

i got this number of this chick who ended up flaking the 1 time i was on her side of town to try and mess with her.

off principle i deleted her number and stopped replying to her texts after that.

after a while, i ended up getting a new phone and totally forgot about her. she hit me up outta nowhere 1 day like, "i wish you would come over". i had just taken a nap and wasn't 100% mentally, so i texted back "who is this?".

she texts back "Vannessa" ...i'm thinking im not driving 30 mins to see this bytch after last time. so i dont respond.

you already know what happened :pachaha:

phone blew the fukk up. i'm not shyt. im a lame fakkit, etc. lol.

i didn't respond though... just let that ether burn :win:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
It's cool. I don't care if nikkas read it or not. It's plenty times I'm on here bored or high and I just start reading some shyt & end up gettin a good ass laugh off some shyt that initially had me like :whoa: fukk that. I know somewhere in Oklahoma, fukkin Tumberfukkie or wherever one of you weirdo nikkas live, you ain't got shyt to do, and if you start readin it, it's a slight chance you gonna be :laff: by the end of it. fukk cares who DOESN'T read it? :heh:

give me a quick summary b