Talk about a time a femlae was furious with u

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes you just have to take a step off that bridge and pray God gives you wings. These days, now that i know Brazillian jiujitsu, i would have quickly disarmed her, placed her cheekbone against the wall and relocated her demonic arm behind her back until the demonic forces exhausted her adrenal system. We restrain demons now, we dont let them puncture our vital organs with butcher knives, friend. Praise God for making her not about that life. :lawd:

:wow:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
thats when i notice staff on the phone, obviously calling cops. now at first i was gonna leave her(my other friend just dissapeared.) but i didnt want this crazy bytch duck taling to the cops. so i grab her throw her in the car. drove home and proceeded to that savage angry sex.

sad thing is we dated for three years and i got like 20 stories like this. including one in the middle of a threesome. she just a dime and i was 19,young and dumb.

:birdman: ... Story now.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

:russ:

You know how nikkas slang be like bein from different planets & shyt b.

And I to this day still dont know. It was my first experience being around someone who truly had to be bipolar in every sense of the word. Dig this...I hadn't seen her since this happened in 2007. I did a four year stretch in prison from 2008-2012 for something unrelated. And came home last year and went to the Popeyes by my crib to get some chicken for the first time...and guess who's working behind the register?

I peeped her name tag and it had her ghetto ass name scrawled all across it, and in my mind I'm like :russ:

So I just look at her, like :ld:

And she was like....

:ohhh::ahh::shaq:

"Hayyyyyyyyy"

All seductively and shyt...

And in my mind, I'm like :mindblown:

Took my fukkin chicken and left

Damn man this chick knows how to choose a fukking career path, my god! :laff: :dead:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Yea so first off I didnt wanna accuse her cause I wasnt 100% sure she was lying. The tag said it was from Sears and I was like, "Hmmm, a big box dept. store like sears do some shyt like spike prices for Christmas because of demand ? Nah, but Ill give her the benefit of the doubt"

So i told her to get a refund so she dont get hustled. "Final sale." (Earrings --> Hygenic concerns i guess). Then I say eff it and tell her I was just playing figuring she knows that I know (if I dropped it here I woulda been :obama:). But then that next morning, ya boy went to the meat factory for another shift and it was eating a way at me. I'm loading conveyor belts with big ass porkbellies, taking the bus home smelling like maple smoked bacon and shyt and I'm thinking to myself that it simply isnt right for me to be slaving partially for her while she out there lying and shyt. Also, we were busy i guess so we hadnt talked for 2-3 days.

Day three I message her like :ld:. Shes like "I missed you, we havent spoke in so long :smile:." I drop the bomb saying how the earrings did in fact say $99 and how as a result I dont know if i can accept them. Something along those lines and how they shouldnt go to waste so she should give them to her brother. She was mad, man I felt the recoil from that ether I served her. I immediately felt like a dumbass because I really liked this chick. :yeshrug: It was new years eve too and she was getting ready to spend it with her mom/fam. Anyways she was ignoring me after so I called her to resolve it. All was good, she said she was gonna call me at 12:00AM. But she didnt so after it was like 1AM I was like Goodnight and she called immediately. Again, I said I was being a jerk...blah blah and everything was bless.

But then the next day we spoke and the vibe was weird (text messaging you can never tell). I was overthinking it because it wasnt one of the conversations we usually have...she was kinda short it seemed. So I get straight to the point telling her that i'm getting a weird vibe and how if it persits its gonna ruin my sleep. She thought I was telling her to get over it or something but in reality I was really just telling her Im gonna lose sleep if shes still mad at mea cause I feel bad :laugh:. Man I havent recollected this story but smmfh looking back at this dumb shyt.

So anyways she starts telling me how she cant believe how rude I am, how at first she thought I just didnt care but now she thinks I'm oblivious to how rude I am. She basically said (in poor grammar) that my level of intelligence in school matches my stupidity with people/poor emotional quotient. So at this point I was like :merchant:. I didnt expect that reaction to my innocent plead of forgiveness. Fast forward we were talking, I kinda calmed her down and then I said something about how I feel like she's being judgmental acting like I have no people skills and saying I'm a snob. I mean damn. That created a silence. She asked for a break the next day (it was a break up looking back). And then we were never the same.

In march I then felt like she was stringing me along...seeing club pics on FB and shyt, breadcrumb messages ansd then not answering my replies. Basically it felt like I was demoted on some fukk shyt. She never disresepected me like that when she was enthralled so I knew it was some shyt. I messaged her so that we could get to the bottom of it, for closure sake. And we ended up having such a heated argument. During the heat of the argument she was saying how I make her feel like a whore for lying about her virginity (relates to a best buy incident), a liar and like she isnt good enough. I said something like this:

"E _ _ _, if I really thought you werent good enough, a whore or whatever do you think I would have spent my christmas break, slaving in a meat factory, working 40 hour weeks so I could earn a little bit of money to buy your christmas gift."

She said to me: "NOBODY PUT A GUN TO YOUR HEAD"
That phrase right there was what turned me into the nikka I am today. :pacspit:

Me: "Thats the whole point. I had no obligation to to it, but I still did because I genuinely just wanted to make you happy. "

She wasnt hearing it. Yadda yadda..But yea, we were done after that. It was a damn shame man. She was the right girl. I couldve got it back last year but my egos too big so she can eat a dikk. Wwe were young though maybe she deserves another chance.

Heres the kicker though: Because of our distance and schedule conflicts we didnt get to smash even though we wanted to so badly. ::whew: There was a time where she wanted to get a hotel but i was on some, "No need to waste money and rush it like that, itll happen soon enough. :yeshrug:" You live and you learn.

My nikka...You sound like a bytch ass nikka crying over some cheap ass bullshyt ass earrings. You new nikkas are so fukking homotional. Plus from what you typed you seemed to have been on some passive-aggressive shyt. She saw the hoe in you and bounced.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My nikka...You sound like a bytch ass nikka crying over some cheap ass bullshyt ass earrings. You new nikkas are so fukking homotional. Plus from what you typed you seemed to have been on some passive-aggressive shyt. She saw the hoe in you and bounced.

Is this necessary? :comeon:

I'm sure you had grade A game with the ladies from early and knew how to handle them, but sadly that is not the case with all men. :leon: I was a young dude and this was my first chick.

This the same chick who was tryna creep back so I musn't have been such a bytch ass nikka :manny:/

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's cool. I don't care if nikkas read it or not. It's plenty times I'm on here bored or high and I just start reading some shyt & end up gettin a good ass laugh off some shyt that initially had me like :whoa: fukk that. I know somewhere in Oklahoma, fukkin Tumberfukkie or wherever one of you weirdo nikkas live, you ain't got shyt to do, and if you start readin it, it's a slight chance you gonna be :laff: by the end of it. fukk cares who DOESN'T read it? :heh:

i read it

i was amused

:salute:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
cats losing their minds over ear rings...ear rings my nukka :jojo:

:heh: thanks for the entertainment though

:deadrose: at the Jamaican/McDonalds/Lexus motion picture

Come on breh, it wasnt the earrings it was the fact she lied. If she hadn't asked me what I thought the price was and then lied; I wouldn't have brought anything up.

I guess it's just me. Lying is something that gets to me, it feels like an insult to my intelligence.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That earring story, I thought there was going to be some big reveal like she spent more money on someone else, but it just quietly destroyed the relationship from the inside out, and you were working at a fukking meat factory, brutal. I don't know if you are right in thinking she was something you should regret, but when you are young...everything seems stupid in hindsight.

The only relationship Ive really had was when I was 19, Indian (feather) girl, a lot of alcohol, binge drinking, altercations, one of those real tumultuous and brief affairs, I remember her cracking me in the head with a Smirnoff Ice bottle, on some just appeared from a doorway and ambushed me, when I came home at like 3:00 AM.

Exactly, you understand where I'm coming from. To have somebody lie and get one over on you when you're doing the opposite and devoting a lot/making sacrifices. I personally couldnt let it slide, in fact @Family Ram I think I would have been a bytch , if I had.

I don't have any regrets over it except for the fact that it ended over such a stupid occurrence. She was a great girl though but theres many of em so its whatever. Pretty sure she regrets breaking up over it more than I do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
i got my ex a 50$ gift card to macy's for Christmas... she got me creed cologne thats like 200$+
"you're muslim u dont even celebrate Christmas" :heh: :umad:

i trolled her so much for her religion too. "bring a burqa next time and let me lay a thick sperm rope on the face mask" :mjpls:

:wtf: :russ: :dead:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I had money lying around and this chick i was dealing with, who i had just finished screwing, started fooling with it. She was on some "can i have some" type tip and it was aggravating me like a mug that she would even touch my money. I told her to put it down and leave it alone and she started on some crap about how i screw her but dont give her things.........or something like that (i dont really remember, or care too) turning her little joke into something serious. So at this point im just like "yo u got to go". She refused. I removed her and slammed the front door in her face. Me being stupid, i go back to doing whatever it was i was doing before (watching tv or something) while that bytch is outside with my car furious.

The next day i go out to my car and see the word "bytch" keyed on my car as well as lines keyed along the sides. That wasnt the worst of it tho............as i said before, i had been dealing with the chick (wouldnt call her a girlfriend tho) and had brought her around my grandmother. So the chick takes all these pictures of bruises and shows them to my grandmother like im some type of woman beater.

So my grandmother has this little woman beater talk with me that made me so mad i really wanted to go out and beat that chick.......

i wont say anymore on that story but u get the idea
:snoop: bytches ain't shyt

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What got women furious at me is when they're mad as hell trying to get you mad but you continue to give no fukks. Above and beyond, she's trying to get you hurt/mad and you're deadpan not giving a fukk. That's when they go insane.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Quit my job, didnt tell my wife, and faked like I was still goin to work every morning.

Caught me at the arcade in the mall playing Streetfighter II one morning.

She told me to get my shyt out the apartment in front of the whole arcade.:wow:

I got to the apartment holding the classified section of the newspaper with the look of determination on my face and told her "Im hitting the ground running tomorrow:salute:"

Had sex. Rolled over lookin like:lolbron: