Talk about a time a femlae was furious with u

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Was my first time living with my baby moms and my son...she caught me flirting...huge argument....threw my brand new laptop and some other things :damn:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
This aint one of the funny ones, in fact its kinda sad cause this was my first and only love :wow:. Havent ran through this story in years but i'll try and briefly put it down.

So 2 years ago I had this girlfriend that I've known for about 10 or so years from church because our moms were kinda friends. In highschool I aint had facebook until I graduated and all my nikkas told me to get one so we could stay in touch. So I get one and in this next girl from church's photo album I see her like :ohhh:.She was always cute when we were younger but at age 7,8 that shyt dont matter...she was an actual dime when we grew up. So I add the fb, we do the wall to wall and eventually I get the MSN and we chat back and forth. She was cute but it was one of those where you aint even tryna hit because you dont see her that way. Also because I was an innocent virgin at the time.

Fast forward a year later of some talking while I'm away to school and shyt...and another half year til my halfbrothers wedding. And I get her to come through with her mom who was invited to the wedding. Man she looked good that day, we danced, caught up and from that day I had it weak to the point where instead of texting shed be calling me at random times in the night while I'm with another bytch :leon:, making me a skype account so we could videochat...all that. She was in highschool 5 star recruit mode.

So we become a couple in November, right before Christmas, and her bday in Janaury :snoop:. Randomly were conversing about clothing or some shyt and highschool on skype and I mention how back in the day, nikkas used to wear them wack nameplate earings and how they were tacky. I also say how the only kinda earrings I'd wear are some nice gold, diamond earrings but they have to be real diamonds and gold or else I wont bother. So she gets my gift idea from that I later realize. She agreed with the nameplate earring comment and says how she always wanted a nameplate pendant/necklace. Now I am a novice to the jewellry game so I didnt realize how much them joints cost. Right there the lightbulb clicked in (not on some simp shyt cause I already had her, I just wanted to make her happy like every nikka does when they meet that first one). I talk to my nikka come to find out that the joint would cost $300 like :damn:. So at that point I was like lemme chill on that til a year or two down the road but I kinda clued her in on the fact I was consdiering getting it by accident. The way I am, I dont like to disappoint so now I felt obliged :noah:. Broke student life. Ya boy took his winter break during university to grind from 6AM to 3PM in the meat factory I worked at during summers to pay for that shyt and have pocket money for utilities during school.

Fast forward to Boxing day (Dec. 26). We exchange gifts. She loves hers obviously. And the joints she got me looked :ehh:. Randomly for some reason she asks me how much I think she paid. I say 300 as a joke and shes like "are you crazy?" So I say 200...and shes like yea around there. Again I dont know how much jewels run for. So tell me how I go home after our date...and try the earrings on. I put them back in the case and see a tag with marker on that joint. Come to find out the price was not $200 but $99.99 and they were zirconias judging by the description on the tag. Now she had already lied to me about her virginity back when we first started talking and I recently found out. Now she was lying about this and I was like :birdman:. Some shyt gotta go down. I was fighting with whether or not I should deal with the matter or just ignore it. One of my brothers got in my head and long story short I told her that she could take back the earrings, give them to her brother or something because A) They arent real diamonds and B) She lied and I take that shyt personally (like an assault on my intelligence).

shyt got real after that :heh:
Should i continue?
nikka dont leave us hanging :ooh:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikka dont leave us hanging :ooh:

Yea so first off I didnt wanna accuse her cause I wasnt 100% sure she was lying. The tag said it was from Sears and I was like, "Hmmm, a big box dept. store like sears do some shyt like spike prices for Christmas because of demand ? Nah, but Ill give her the benefit of the doubt"

So i told her to get a refund so she dont get hustled. "Final sale." (Earrings --> Hygenic concerns i guess). Then I say eff it and tell her I was just playing figuring she knows that I know (if I dropped it here I woulda been :obama:). But then that next morning, ya boy went to the meat factory for another shift and it was eating a way at me. I'm loading conveyor belts with big ass porkbellies, taking the bus home smelling like maple smoked bacon and shyt and I'm thinking to myself that it simply isnt right for me to be slaving partially for her while she out there lying and shyt. Also, we were busy i guess so we hadnt talked for 2-3 days.

Day three I message her like :ld:. Shes like "I missed you, we havent spoke in so long :smile:." I drop the bomb saying how the earrings did in fact say $99 and how as a result I dont know if i can accept them. Something along those lines and how they shouldnt go to waste so she should give them to her brother. She was mad, man I felt the recoil from that ether I served her. I immediately felt like a dumbass because I really liked this chick. :yeshrug: It was new years eve too and she was getting ready to spend it with her mom/fam. Anyways she was ignoring me after so I called her to resolve it. All was good, she said she was gonna call me at 12:00AM. But she didnt so after it was like 1AM I was like Goodnight and she called immediately. Again, I said I was being a jerk...blah blah and everything was bless.

But then the next day we spoke and the vibe was weird (text messaging you can never tell). I was overthinking it because it wasnt one of the conversations we usually have...she was kinda short it seemed. So I get straight to the point telling her that i'm getting a weird vibe and how if it persits its gonna ruin my sleep. She thought I was telling her to get over it or something but in reality I was really just telling her Im gonna lose sleep if shes still mad at mea cause I feel bad :laugh:. Man I havent recollected this story but smmfh looking back at this dumb shyt.

So anyways she starts telling me how she cant believe how rude I am, how at first she thought I just didnt care but now she thinks I'm oblivious to how rude I am. She basically said (in poor grammar) that my level of intelligence in school matches my stupidity with people/poor emotional quotient. So at this point I was like :merchant:. I didnt expect that reaction to my innocent plead of forgiveness. Fast forward we were talking, I kinda calmed her down and then I said something about how I feel like she's being judgmental acting like I have no people skills and saying I'm a snob. I mean damn. That created a silence. She asked for a break the next day (it was a break up looking back). And then we were never the same.

In march I then felt like she was stringing me along...seeing club pics on FB and shyt, breadcrumb messages ansd then not answering my replies. Basically it felt like I was demoted on some fukk shyt. She never disresepected me like that when she was enthralled so I knew it was some shyt. I messaged her so that we could get to the bottom of it, for closure sake. And we ended up having such a heated argument. During the heat of the argument she was saying how I make her feel like a whore for lying about her virginity (relates to a best buy incident), a liar and like she isnt good enough. I said something like this:

"E _ _ _, if I really thought you werent good enough, a whore or whatever do you think I would have spent my christmas break, slaving in a meat factory, working 40 hour weeks so I could earn a little bit of money to buy your christmas gift."

She said to me: "NOBODY PUT A GUN TO YOUR HEAD"
That phrase right there was what turned me into the nikka I am today. :pacspit:

Me: "Thats the whole point. I had no obligation to to it, but I still did because I genuinely just wanted to make you happy. "

She wasnt hearing it. Yadda yadda..But yea, we were done after that. It was a damn shame man. She was the right girl. I couldve got it back last year but my egos too big so she can eat a dikk. Wwe were young though maybe she deserves another chance.

Heres the kicker though: Because of our distance and schedule conflicts we didnt get to smash even though we wanted to so badly. ::whew: There was a time where she wanted to get a hotel but i was on some, "No need to waste money and rush it like that, itll happen soon enough. :yeshrug:" You live and you learn.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Happened about 6 years ago.

Father passed about 3 years prior.

November came (month he died) and I was mourning.

bytch felt like I wasn't paying her any attention and flipped out saying,
"...everyone loses a fukking parent...get over it."

Took the strength of all the heavens to not strangle dat bytch!

bytch called back crying. I cancelled dat bytch like Nino!

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yea so first off I didnt wanna accuse her cause I wasnt 100% sure she was lying. The tag said it was from Sears and I was like, "Hmmm, a big box dept. store like sears do some shyt like spike prices for Christmas because of demand ? Nah, but Ill give her the benefit of the doubt"

So i told her to get a refund so she dont get hustled. "Final sale." (Earrings --> Hygenic concerns i guess). Then I say eff it and tell her I was just playing figuring she knows that I know (if I dropped it here I woulda been :obama:). But then that next morning, ya boy went to the meat factory for another shift and it was eating a way at me. I'm loading conveyor belts with big ass porkbellies, taking the bus home smelling like maple smoked bacon and shyt and I'm thinking to myself that it simply isnt right for me to be slaving partially for her while she out there lying and shyt. Also, we were busy i guess so we hadnt talked for 2-3 days.

Day three I message her like :ld:. Shes like "I missed you, we havent spoke in so long :smile:." I drop the bomb saying how the earrings did in fact say $99 and how as a result I dont know if i can accept them. Something along those lines and how they shouldnt go to waste so she should give them to her brother. She was mad, man I felt the recoil from that ether I served her. I immediately felt like a dumbass because I really liked this chick. :yeshrug: It was new years eve too and she was getting ready to spend it with her mom/fam. Anyways she was ignoring me after so I called her to resolve it. All was good, she said she was gonna call me at 12:00AM. But she didnt so after it was like 1AM I was like Goodnight and she called immediately. Again, I said I was being a jerk...blah blah and everything was bless.

But then the next day we spoke and the vibe was weird (text messaging you can never tell). I was overthinking it because it wasnt one of the conversations we usually have...she was kinda short it seemed. So I get straight to the point telling her that i'm getting a weird vibe and how if it persits its gonna ruin my sleep. She thought I was telling her to get over it or something but in reality I was really just telling her Im gonna lose sleep if shes still mad at mea cause I feel bad :laugh:. Man I havent recollected this story but smmfh looking back at this dumb shyt.

So anyways she starts telling me how she cant believe how rude I am, how at first she thought I just didnt care but now she thinks I'm oblivious to how rude I am. She basically said (in poor grammar) that my level of intelligence in school matches my stupidity with people/poor emotional quotient. So at this point I was like :merchant:. I didnt expect that reaction to my innocent plead of forgiveness. Fast forward we were talking, I kinda calmed her down and then I said something about how I feel like she's being judgmental acting like I have no people skills and saying I'm a snob. I mean damn. That created a silence. She asked for a break the next day (it was a break up looking back). And then we were never the same.

In march I then felt like she was stringing me along...seeing club pics on FB and shyt, breadcrumb messages ansd then not answering my replies. Basically it felt like I was demoted on some fukk shyt. She never disresepected me like that when she was enthralled so I knew it was some shyt. I messaged her so that we could get to the bottom of it, for closure sake. And we ended up having such a heated argument. During the heat of the argument she was saying how I make her feel like a whore for lying about her virginity (relates to a best buy incident), a liar and like she isnt good enough. I said something like this:

"E _ _ _, if I really thought you werent good enough, a whore or whatever do you think I would have spent my christmas break, slaving in a meat factory, working 40 hour weeks so I could earn a little bit of money to buy your christmas gift."

She said to me: "NOBODY PUT A GUN TO YOUR HEAD"
That phrase right there was what turned me into the nikka I am today. :pacspit:

Me: "Thats the whole point. I had no obligation to to it, but I still did because I genuinely just wanted to make you happy. "

She wasnt hearing it. Yadda yadda..But yea, we were done after that. It was a damn shame man. She was the right girl. I couldve got it back last year but my egos too big so she can eat a dikk. Wwe were young though maybe she deserves another chance.

Heres the kicker though: Because of our distance and schedule conflicts we didnt get to smash even though we wanted to so badly. ::whew: There was a time where she wanted to get a hotel but i was on some, "No need to waste money and rush it like that, itll happen soon enough. :yeshrug:" You live and you learn.

:scusthov: You in toronto, what does she look like, I'll smash for you Mr Sincere

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I have 3 "girlfriends" (2 in town and 1 out of town), they're not exactly cool wit the situation but they all know about each other and they all have actually seen each other in real life and they still stick around so :yeshrug:. The 2 I have here are named Tatiana (Tati) and MaRhonda. Me and Rhonda went out one Friday night (this was before they had ever seen each other, Rhonda and my out of town girl had come face to face but not her and Tati), she don't drink so she played dd for me, she had to be to work in the morning so she dropped me off after the bar and went home instead of spending the night. I woke up to texts from her tellin me I left my ID and debit card in her car.

Tatiana comes thru the crib at some point in the day, she's kindergarten teacher now but then she was still in college and workin at McD's and had to be to work at like 5. Rhonda texted me and asked if she could bring me my stuff so I told her to come at 5 or a lil after assuming Tati would be gone. Only Tati didn't leave for work till like 5:10. As soon as Tati left I looked out the window and saw Rhonda's car out there, thought she was waitin in her car for me like she usually does but when I went outside she was sittin on the steps to my building. In my head I'm wondering if she was sittin there when Tati left, but I figured she would have just assume she came from one of the other 3 apartments.

Not even a minute after I get outside to Rhonda Titiana pulls back up :snoop: because she supposedly "forgot something" :rudy: just by the looks on their faces when they saw each other I knew it wasn't gone be good. Titiana tried to smack me as she walked in the crib and I tried to grab Rhonda by the hand but she snatched away from me and walked off givin me the evil eyes, then Titiana comes back out like "nikka fukk you" and speeds off, I'm standing there lookin lost as fukk like ":dwillhuh: the fukk just happened?" I go back in the house and both of them start blowin my phone up, first Tati called, as soon as I answered she lost it, flipped the fukk out, yellin so loud and fast I couldn't even understand her, then Rhonda calls in and does the exact same thing. They kept hangin up on me and callin me back just to yell, shyt went on for a good hour, I'm flipping back and forth between lines tryin to calm 2 pissed off black women down but they wasn't tryin to hear the shyt

They both got over it by the end of the night though :manny:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I had money lying around and this chick i was dealing with, who i had just finished screwing, started fooling with it. She was on some "can i have some" type tip and it was aggravating me like a mug that she would even touch my money. I told her to put it down and leave it alone and she started on some crap about how i screw her but dont give her things.........or something like that (i dont really remember, or care too) turning her little joke into something serious. So at this point im just like "yo u got to go". She refused. I removed her and slammed the front door in her face. Me being stupid, i go back to doing whatever it was i was doing before (watching tv or something) while that bytch is outside with my car furious.

The next day i go out to my car and see the word "bytch" keyed on my car as well as lines keyed along the sides. That wasnt the worst of it tho............as i said before, i had been dealing with the chick (wouldnt call her a girlfriend tho) and had brought her around my grandmother. So the chick takes all these pictures of bruises and shows them to my grandmother like im some type of woman beater.

So my grandmother has this little woman beater talk with me that made me so mad i really wanted to go out and beat that chick.......

i wont say anymore on that story but u get the idea

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:scusthov: You in toronto, what does she look like, I'll smash for you Mr Sincere

Shes a baaaad bytch. I dont like rating but a minimum 8/10. Ghanaian chick but you wouldnt know it. I'd give her a 9 personally. Wasnt even on the sincere tip though, just was cheap.

I'm wondering if I should try a ting though. She was planning to transfer to the same school I'm trying to transfer to as a matter of fact

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Shes a baaaad bytch. I dont like rating but a minimum 8/10. Ghanaian chick but you wouldnt know it. I'd give her a 9 personally. Wasnt even on the sincere tip though, just was cheap.

I'm wondering if I should try a ting though. She was planning to transfer to the same school I'm trying to transfer to as a matter of fact

Depends on the cooperation, if you try talking to her and shes kicking back you need to close the deal, if shes on some funny shyt, I'd say forget it. These chicks WANT to fukk too, saving the p*ssy up trying to be on some good man shyt is not helping nothing :russ:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Depends on the cooperation, if you try talking to her and shes kicking back you need to close the deal, if shes on some funny shyt, I'd say forget it. These chicks WANT to fukk too, saving the p*ssy up trying to be on some good man shyt is not helping nothing :russ:

believe me i know. The only reason i chilled on it was because I didnt expect it to end so abruptly. She just a week or two before all that shyt happened I was at home in Brampton (shes in Rexdale like 20 mins away by car) studying for a final exam. Crib all to my self and shyt but she was too busy. Smmfh.

She wouldnt act funny with it. I havent spke to her since January but we went out one night last summer to catch up and shyt. She's cool people. She did something though and I through her to the bushes. She dont even have my new number.

But all I have to do is msg her on some, "Did you ever end up applying to ____ University?" and its back on. I dont really care though...its unfinished business but its just p*ssy.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
It's cool. I don't care if nikkas read it or not. It's plenty times I'm on here bored or high and I just start reading some shyt & end up gettin a good ass laugh off some shyt:

She spazzed out for absolutely no reason?? It sounds unbelievable but when I remember a Jamaican chick I was cool with, I understand.. Them hoes cray :wow:

But my nikka didnt you say smoking weed was :demonic:??

Only reason I remember is because there was a weed thread where you wrote a PHD-worthy thesis on why its no different from crack and alcohol.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang

Brehs,

I had just come home off my first bid, did a little six month stretch and came home at the end of June in 2007. I was 19, about to be 20 in July. p*ssy rate was on 1000 so I was just runnin around fukkin all kinds of bytches before I had even found a job, car, anything. For like 2 months I was dead broke but gettin more p*ssy thrown at me than the average ballin nikka, so I could pick & chose which bytches I wanted to smash. I always been the type nikka where it's easy to get decent or above average p*ssy, but my numbers were just multiplied by doin that lil bit of time for some reason. Hoes was thirsty.

So I meet this lil bytch named LaSheekiya at a Mickey D's where she worked one day, & jus bagged her on the humble. At the moment, I was thru fukkin wit hood rats, but shorty was like a rich girl hood rat. Ghetto as fukk, smoked, drank, still lived w her parents, but she had been to juvie a few times before she turned 18, and drove a Lex. At the time, her Ls was suspended, so she couldn't drive to see me, and I hadn't copped a car yet or reinstated my Ls so I couldn't drive to her. This is like 2 weeks after I'm home. I talked to her for like 2 days over the phone & MySpace and I already determined she was DTF. So I'm all in. I thought the bytch kinda looked like Foxy Brown, plus she was from the islands (which shoulda been a dead giveaway that she was cray) but I got a weakness for them types, plus 9/10 the p*ssy be a missle so I went for it.

So we arrange for me to come over, blaze n kick it wit her one day when she had the crib to herself...I get a ride to the bytch house...this white bytch I was fukkin, wit a '06 Mustang had scooped me up & dropped me off, knowin I was goin to fukk another bytch. Anyways, I slide thru, we kick it for a lil bit...and I offer her to hit the L and she like "you cant smoke this shyt in here, go on the deck"...Mind you, this bytch stay in a big ass 3 level single family home, and her peoples all drive luxury cars, they just ghetto as fukk. So I obliged, and blazed out back. I come back in, and this bytch is sprayin air freshener in the crib, goin beserk like her crib smelled like trees (it didn't) so I calm her down, we get to politickin, and I get the head and smash. Grade A p*ssyhole.

My ride (the same one I called) ends up not bein able to pick me up until the next day, so I'm tight because I ain't wanna spend the night at shorty crib, and I live like 20 mins away. I called a few other heads and none of them could come out, so it's either wait for my ride tomorrow and stay the night, or walk home, which wasn't an option in the middle of July. Shorty had no problem lettin me stay the night, but I woulda had to be on some sneak shyt, since her peoples wouldn't allow her male company in her room. You know how a nikka is after a nut...I aint want to stay. So I end up fukkin staying, to my dismay...and quietly fukk her for the rest of her night while her moms & pops come home & is none the wiser.

The next day, my ride flakes again. So I'm tellin LaSheekiya like "yo, I gotta get the fukk up outta here & get home..." And she's like, "we can take my car...but you have to drive, my Ls is suspended." And I'm like fukk...iight, cool. I really ain't want to, cuz I was fresh out, wit no Ls, but I trusted my instincts. So the plan was for us to hop in her Lex, me to drop myself off at home, and she was gonna drive herself back home. We pull up on my block, and I see my mans standin out on the corner. You know how nikkas is when they see you wit a new bytch, he run up to the car like "Yo, she got friends?" So I hit him like "Yo son. Mattas fact, let me go shower & change and fukk it I'll see if she do, and we can both slide thru & smash em both or do whatever..." Shorty was wit it too so she waited for me in her car for half an hour, I get back in, scoop my man, and we head to the McDonalds where she works (near her crib) to holla at her homegirl & tell her to come fukk wit us when she get off. She agrees. It's the 2nd day I've been w the bytch, and her peoples ain't getting home for at least another good 8 hours, so it's plenty of time to scoop the bytch, bring her to LaSheekiya crib, and smash em both, maybe even try to tag team both them hoes. I'm all in.

I order a Big N Tasty combo, and get my mans some food to go too, and we hop back in the whip to wait at shorty crib for her friend to get off, (mind you, my man wasn't concerned w/LaSheekiya, pressing up on her, or even speaking to her, he wanted her friend...so what came next was completely unwarranted). We get like a mile away from her house, and shorty flips out of NOWHERE. Like one of them island broad rages and shyt (real nikkas know what I'm talmbout) :whew:

"GET OUT MY CAR! BOTH OF YOU! GET A RIDE HOME....DROP ME & MY CAR OFF AT HOME AND FIND UR OWN WAY HOME. fukk THAT shyt! :mad:

And I'm like :why: "Yo........what? U was just cool wit the shyt 5 mins ago, you said ya friend could come thru n all dat...wtf?"

And she like :birdman: "I SAID NO! fukk THAT shyt! TAKE ME HOME AND GET OUT MY CAR!!!"

And I'm like :dwillhuh: "Yo, shorty you know I ain't got no L...my rides is fakin & shyt, fukk it if u feel like that, let me jus drop me & my man off (we live on the same block) and you can carry ya ass home. I ain't supposed to be driving anyways, I just came home...don't put me in a fukked up position like that."

And shorty starts losing her shyt.

I immediately start gunning for my neighborhood, which is a good 20 mins away, b/c I know at some point, either the police gonna get involved or the bytch gonna try to pull some fukk shyt, so I'm just trying to get as close as possible to home. Not trying to walk 30 fukkin miles and shyt. Not in July. Not ever. fukk that. So I'm drivin, and this bytch starts randomly violently flailing and bucking against her seat, like a horse trying get a nikka up off him, swinging at air, cursing, and mixing patois w/profanity all at the same damn time, and my man in the backseat and I are just like :dwillhuh:

So we're like 8 mins from my house, and we're coming up on the Magistrate's office. (Which is where most cats in my county go hit before they're booked into the country jail) it's like bookings pretty much...cops is ALWAYS parked DEEP out front. And JUST as we're passing the Magistrate's office, (which is on a 2-lane, both-directions-traffic road) this bytch reaches over and turns the key OUT of ignition as I'm doin like 35 MPH...RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE POLICE...Cursing and screaming up a storm. Not only did I almost crash the car if it weren't for my reflexes...but I'm without a L's, 2 weeks removed from jail, and I got a crazy bytch who probablly gonna get thr book thrown at me if it goes down like that. I have never hit a female in my life, and don't plan to...so what do I do? The only thing I could think of...

I calmly started the car, as all the cops looked on, (by the time she had turned the ignition, I was prolly about 50 feet away from the office, up the road...so it wasn't DIRECTLY in front of them, but they could the my car had stopped). I cursed the bytch out, tellin her how much of a stupid fukking bytch she is and could've almost got us killed, and how if I woulda got knocked for her pullin this dumb shyt I'd have her fukking head on a stick....and she started that flailing shyt again, only this time....the bytch unintentionally hit me in the midst of all that bucking & flailing...but I don't respond well to physical contact at all, and still, as a man who doesn't hit females, I'm thinkin bout puttin hands on her...but I had SOME sense of humanity. So as I drove, I off reflex, remembered the bag of Mickey D's in the backseat, reached back and grabbed it...took ONE bite out of that Big N Tasty, and took the bun off the top. Fresh soy meat, smothered in ketchup, mustard, pickle slices, and them lil fake ass chopped onions...I put the bottom of the burger in the palm of my left hand, steering with my right...cocked back, and caught this bytch SQUARE in the face wit that Ba-Dah-Bap-Bah-Bahhhh I'm lovin it. Splattered all over her fukkin face, car seats, window & hair. The bytch burst into tears, and ALL that crazy shyt went out the window...lmao.

The bytch was crying in Jamaican with onions and mustard dripping off her face. Earlier when I had pulled up to shower, I didn't pull directly in front of my crib, so I remembered that she didn't know EXACTLY where I stayed...It's a WalMart less than a mile from my crib, so I pulled up to the parking lot there, cursed the bytch out, and hopped out wit shorty saying "bu.....but......but how am I gonna get home?!?!" And HAULED ass wit my mans back home.

I didn't even step out the crib for like 2 weeks after that, I was so afraid she'd be riding by, wit the cops in tow...trying to identify me or my crib...I just KNEW I was going back to jail, and that she would find ways to exaggerate and embellish that shyt. But I looked back on it over beers & blunts for the rest of that summer, and from time to time, my mans would bring it up while we high like "Man....you remember that crazy bytch?" And I'd be like "Yeah, fukk that bytch....she had some GOOOOOD p*ssy tho. But yo...nikka......u know you'd prolly be dead if it wasn't for my reflexes and how I keep these hoes in check...?"

bytch was FURIOUS

345_46217217096_4429_n.jpg

:ohlawd::whew::wow:

great story you painted a vivid pic i felt like i was there with you the whole time

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My mom found my MCAT scores and asked me why I didn't tell her. So I finally told her I wasnt going to medical school. She called me everything but what she named me. Told me to get the fukk out. I reminded her that this wasnt her house. This was last week LLS She still mad and not speaking to me. IDGAF

Also when my sister was pregnant I ate her chicken nuggets. I thought she was gonna have those babies right then and there. She turned red and went off like a Fourth of July firecracker. She followed me thru my gramma house calling me all kinds of fat bytches. took out a popsicle and ate it in her face. She tried to smack it out my hand. COMEDY.

LMFAO!!!

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
cats losing their minds over ear rings...ear rings my nukka :jojo:

:heh: thanks for the entertainment though

:deadrose: at the Jamaican/McDonalds/Lexus motion picture