Tales of Arise | PS4/PS5/XB1/XSX/PC | 9/10/21

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Damn thanks for this I just realized I haven't played this yet lol bought it in November

It's interesting to buy a game in November and not even open it until July.

I had the same problem in the PS3 era. I would purchase games that I was only vaguely interested in and wouldn't play it weeks later. There are even some games I've purchased that I didn't even open.

Might be a sign that the hobby isn't for you anymore.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's interesting to buy a game in November and not even open it until July.

I had the same problem in the PS3 era. I would purchase games that I was only vaguely interested in and wouldn't play it weeks later. There are even some games I've purchased that I didn't even open.

Might be a sign that the hobby isn't for you anymore.
I do this same thing well sorta. I’m just now playing RE8 and I had that game for a minute. But I’m in the boat of this hobby is really running it’s course on me after decades lol f gaming. There’s many factors but one of the main ones is time

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Finally beat it..gameplay peaked hella early and the story doesn't hit the highs bersaria did.

Gameplay was good though ,never really got boring....story was good, good supporting cast.i ain't mad great game probably 3rd or 2nd best tales game I've played overall.

The 2nd half, if u wanna call it that was not balanced enough dumped damn near the whole plot on u in one go cutscene after cutscene lol

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Alphen's mask breaking is probably a top 3 Tales series moment Personally it only trails Brothers Forever in Trails of Xillia 2 and When Innominat broke Velvet in Berseria. I mean those other two scenes are better but it's no slouch.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I’m 45 hours in and I really want to love this game but all these damn cutscenes just drag

And they are so frequent, I want to play not watch cutscenes

The gameplay is cool, but idk something is clicking with me. It’s such a slow burn and I still don’t feel like I’m really into the story.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I’m 45 hours in and I really want to love this game but all these damn cutscenes just drag

And they are so frequent, I want to play not watch cutscenes

The gameplay is cool, but idk something is clicking with me. It’s such a slow burn and I still don’t feel like I’m really into the story.
What part you on?

Rayzah

Daps
What part you on?
Alphen just got his memory back, finally broke that stupid helmet.

shionne got kidnapped by the swordsman dude that bodied that witch chick

Rayzah

Daps
What part you on?
Should press on? Or what. I feel like the game is cool but I’m not feeling like I’m ever going to get the payoff I am looking for