Tales of Arise | PS4/PS5/XB1/XSX/PC | 9/10/21

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
just started this ,am in the second region after beating the first lord. That fight force me to really learn the gameplay lol....and in typical tales games if u play on hard or higher ur level dont really matter like that but ur artes and build do. great great music....need to see more of the story to really rate it but am liking it so far.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
just started this ,am in the second region after beating the first lord. That fight force me to really learn the gameplay lol....and in typical tales games if u play on hard or higher ur level dont really matter like that but ur artes and build do. great great music....need to see more of the story to really rate it but am liking it so far.
Damn thanks for this I just realized I haven't played this yet lol bought it in November

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Got to love all the flashy fighting and low damage output when playingon hard:francis: if i play on normal i KNOW its gonna be too easy smh..i had the second lord beat but these mofos cant do enough damage before his mysticarte

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Got to love all the flashy fighting and low damage output when playingon hard:francis: if i play on normal i KNOW its gonna be too easy smh..i had the second lord beat but these mofos cant do enough damage before his mysticarte
2nd lord is the weirdest difficulty spike in the game. Everything else is more than manageable on hard but he was a bytch. Personally, I lowered the difficulty and progressed and moved back to hard after the fight.

Tales games unlike the majority of JRPG's encourages you to change difficulties based on the situation. You want better rewards? Crank up the difficulty. You in a slump and really don't feel like grinding lower the difficulty.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
2nd lord is the weirdest difficulty spike in the game. Everything else is more than manageable on hard but he was a bytch. Personally, I lowered the difficulty and progressed and moved back to hard after the fight.

Tales games unlike the majority of JRPG's encourages you to change difficulties based on the situation. You want better rewards? Crank up the difficulty. You in a slump and really don't feel like grinding lower the difficulty.
Just beat him on hard but took all my potions and life potions about of 10 of em lol. u right the difficulyy spike is mad,but its really just the damage we do is like we are 20 levels under not 3 lol

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just beat him on hard but took all my potions and life potions about of 10 of em lol. u right the difficulyy spike is mad,but its really just the damage we do is like we are 20 levels under not 3 lol
Here's tip, in the next lord dungeon you can farm some royal material from the knights. Sell those to buy orange gels, and get your gald up. I made sure to stock on supplies on my play through

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Exp is abysmal...however i've beaten a couple of 50 plus and 40 level enemies on hard while at level 38..still feel that beating monster that much higher give u a ton of exp..mofos just want u to buy the dlcs smh..awful business practices

Story wise doesnt feel as strong as berseria but am like 70 to 80 % done so we'll see

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Waay to grindy on hard about tone it down to normal cuzz its getting annoying and anoying not challenging and fun..damage sponges and been 10 levels below aint the business

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Waay to grindy on hard about tone it down to normal cuzz its getting annoying and anoying not challenging and fun..damage sponges and been 10 levels below aint the business
You beaten all the lords?