Tales of Arise | PS4/PS5/XB1/XSX/PC | 9/10/21

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Should press on? Or what. I feel like the game is cool but I’m not feeling like I’m ever going to get the payoff I am looking for
I’d say yes since you put 45 hours in, but there is still a decent amount of hours left of the game from where you’re at.

I’ll also say you probably won’t find what you’re looking for since you’re so far in the game.

I still say finish it because you put a lot of time into it and you’re kinda almost done.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
I forgot this game even existed and I was a huge Tales fan. Series fell off something serious.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Dope game this was exactly what I wanted out of the series hopefully we get another one next year
Yeah it's was pleased with this over all. I did like the previous main line title better but this was still very enjoyable. If Tales can at least maintain this quality it would be nice.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it's was pleased with this over all. I did like the previous main line title better but this was still very enjoyable. If Tales can at least maintain this quality it would be nice.
Yeah facts the previous game is in my top 3 no doubt. The future looks bright if the keep this up but idk the devs consistently hit highs then lows imo hopefully that changes

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
This was a weird game for me. I liked it overall and did everything you could do, even got the platinum trophy.

The thing is, sometimes I legit forget I even played it. :mjlol:

It was my first Tales game so if the next is like this I’m in. Hopefully the story is better though.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This was a weird game for me. I liked it overall and did everything you could do, even got the platinum trophy.

The thing is, sometimes I legit forget I even played it. :mjlol:

It was my first Tales game so if the next is like this I’m in. Hopefully the story is better though.
Hopefully you've played Tales of Berseria because that's peak Tales.