Tales of Arise | PS4/PS5/XB1/XSX/PC | 9/10/21

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nostalgia aside, I'll take Arise and Berseria over Symphonia. Symphonia is hard to go back and play because it's so dated.

Graces had the best battle system IMO but was weak everywhere else.
Graces F had a fantastic battle system

But holy fukk I can't think of too many casts I hated top to bottom more :mjlol:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Graces F had a fantastic battle system

But holy fukk I can't think of too many casts I hated top to bottom more :mjlol:

Yeah nobody was likeable but Malik really. I did have a soft spot for Hubert because he's who I used and he had arguably the most fun gameplay ever for Tales.

Actually Richard was cool you don't think?!

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yeah nobody was likeable but Malik really. I did have a soft spot for Hubert because he's who I used and he had arguably the most fun gameplay ever for Tales.

Malik was aite. As a whole though? I don't even know how or why they thought that crew made sense.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Asbel and Cheria were a problem. Pascal is solid. Hubert is also. Sophie is whatever. Malik and Richard trolling Asbel in the post-game was comedy gold.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tales of graces character grew on me.
I think I hated tales of xillia cast the most.
Alvin, because the group knew he was backstabbing them and there was no benefit keeping him.
Jude being a simp and almost getting leia killed
And then milla,

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tales of graces character grew on me.
I think I hated tales of xillia cast the most.
Alvin, because the group knew he was backstabbing them and there was no benefit keeping him.
Jude being a simp and almost getting leia killed
And then milla,
The thing I like about jude was that he was a hand to hand fighter that was a main character you don't see the lead being a martial artist in jrpg so that was cool :myman: but you are right too much of is character arc involve worshiping milla:camby:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
7 way too low for this breh!
I mean. Gameplay has a good foundation for future games, but implementation here wasn't great. Cast is overall good, but depth wise really Shionne and Dophalim stand out.

And story is pretty generic. But my god the last 3rd of the game in the final stretch was :trash: status.

Like I said graphic wise it was a big step up and gameplay for me was a big improvement from Beseria.

To me its a 6-7/10 game. Enjoyable while playing it but Its not good, not bad. Arise is a mid, but it does a great job at getting newcomers into the franchise which is cool :ehh:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The thing I like about jude was that he was a hand to hand fighter that was a main character you don't see the lead being a martial artist in jrpg so that was cool :myman: but you are right too much of is character arc involve worshiping milla:camby:

Xillia was super forgettable.

Xillia 2 I didn't like at all but the ending made my ass tear up LOL