Tales of Arise | PS4/PS5/XB1/XSX/PC | 9/10/21

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
I bought the expansion and played for 5 mins but I got work, new Like A Dragon, Genshin, and now this. :francis:

I'll prolly play some more during football on Sunday

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t think I will right now

Online opinions ain’t the best right now….no real new enemies and weapons apparently….

30 bucks just for a new dungeon and some story cutscenes ain’t what’s up for me
I guess that explains why the dlc expansion size is 10 MB. :pachaha:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
All this is is literally fetch quests and fighting Zeugles over and over again.

I’m trying hard to do the side quests, but man is it repetitive and boring.

I don’t remember the base game or the side quests being like this.

I paid money for the shyt, and I like the characters. I hope I can get the patience to do all the quests.

:martin::martin:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I gave it a good 20 hours but the game is pretty average IMO. The story is bland and while the combat is decent, it's nothing that keeps my attention.

The one good thing I'll say is the team up moves while fighting look really dope.

I'm still looking for a fun JRPG, but it seems that only certain Final Fantasy games been able to get the formula right.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I finished all the side quests, now I’m at the last dungeon. The last dungeon looks so piff. They put a lot of work into that place.

:wow: :wow:

I gotta say if you play all the side quests this is like a full game. I’m almost 60 hours in.

Gotta put it on hold though because I’m going to play Rebirth for a while, might even platinum it.

:blessed::blessed:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I gave it a good 20 hours but the game is pretty average IMO. The story is bland and while the combat is decent, it's nothing that keeps my attention.

The one good thing I'll say is the team up moves while fighting look really dope.

I'm still looking for a fun JRPG, but it seems that only certain Final Fantasy games been able to get the formula right.
Outside of the gameplay balance that seemed made to push you to spend money on DLC items to help with bosses I liked this game a lot. I thought it was one of the better Tales games. It’s not Vesperia or Berseria tier though.