Tailgating mf crashes on highway doing 100

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

I saw damn near this same shyt happen the night before my birthday. I was driving to the airport to come home from a business trip and saw a car swerving lanes. They pulled in front of me in the left lane and started riding right on the ass of the truck in front of them to the point I slowed down cause I was scared they were going to cause an accident and I wanted to give myself some distance to react. Then this crazy fukk starts driving on the shoulder trying to pass the truck in the front of them. Well as they are close to passing the truck the shoulder ended and turned into a guardrail. So the car had no time to break so they were forced to swerve in front of the truck and got T-boned. The car flipped long enough to go through three lanes of traffic and ended up upside down in a ditch on the right side of the highway. My rental ended up covered in dirt and rocks from the car flipping. shyt was insane.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
this.

the people like the white truck are exactly what cause "traffic". Like i said in that other thread, pulling up next to another slow car and forming a wall blocking everybody behind you. And then just to prove he was aware, the a$$hole speeds up when somebody went to go around him. Why do people leave the house on this highway-Karen shyt? One of the first things you learn as a driver is if somebody is driving like the Honda, just get out the way and let them move forward.
I cussed a friend out cause of this shyt. It was 70 MPH speed limit. He's driving in the left lane going 75. A line of cars form behind him and I tell him to pass the next car and switch to the right lane. His response was "fukk them, I'm going over the speed limit, they can kiss my ass". I went all the way off on how stupid that mentality is and how dumb fukks like him are the ones that cause traffic to back up and how if somebody wants to go faster just move over let them pass and then go right back to that lane if he wants.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Y’all can boohoo about the white truck all you want he went home safe. While the Honda is totaled and at fault. That little stunt he did could kill him and others. You tailgating people thinking that’s gonna intimidate them to go faster. When you find a driver on the same bullshyt as you. Now y’all playing fukk games in the lane. You tailgating him and he speeding up so you won’t pass him. Now you determine to win this fukk game and you gonna pass this mfer at any cost you don’t care who you put in danger you gonna win this game. Age ain’t got nothing to do with maturity. Some people don’t got that emotional control to say you got it and walk away from a situation. You could’ve stopped tailgating the dude and got to where you was going. We all seen a nikka clog up the passing lane and we all seen a nikka drive reckless zigzag through traffic, end up at the same red light as everybody else.

Last edited:

MacNCheese

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The truck driver was driving like an a$$hole, but the honda was driving like a retard who's willing to get himself or someone else killed simply because something annoying happened to him. Both are 'wrong' but the Honda was worse and that's why he caught the deserved L.

trapnerd

All Star
Daps
They stuck on the right vs wrong argument.. When all it took was for one of these individuals to be an adult and prevent all of this..

Man yall take things to seriously. I was just talking shyt.

Both of these dudes were driving like dikkheads - but the dude in the truck could have just let the accord pass him and called the police.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Honda would’ve been ok if he didn’t pass on the shoulder and try to get in front of the truck. Maybe he’d be ok if he just got in front of that car after passing on the shoulder

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all can boohoo about the white truck all you want he went home safe. While the Honda is totaled and at fault. That little stunt he did could kill him and others. You tailgating people thinking that’s gonna intimidate them to go faster. When you find a driver on the same bullshyt as you. Now y’all playing fukk games in the lane. You tailgating him and he speeding up so you won’t pass him. Now you determine to win this fukk game and you gonna pass this mfer at any cost you don’t care who you been in danger you gonna win this game. Age ain’t got nothing to do with maturity. Some people don’t got that emotional control to say you got it and walk away from a situation. You could’ve stopped tailgating the dude and got to where you was going. We all seen a nikka clog up the passing lane and we all seen a nikka drive reckless zigzag through traffic, end up at the same red light as everybody else.
Exactly. They were both playing the game the Honda started and the Honda lost. Too bad.

The Don

The Illest
Daps
Reppin
P-Town
I literally had a situation like this, this morning. Traffic was backed up but moving at a good speed. I eventually made my way to the front to discover a truck in one lane and an SUV in the other. Both had no cars in sight in front of them. I started honking the SUV to try and get him to switch lanes. He gets mad and slammed on the brakes. Thankfully I don’t do anything while driving so I braked at the right time but the car in back of me skidded and had to swerve to avoid hitting me. Yes the Honda was wrong for driving like a maniac but the white truck is wrong too. Everyone knows the left lane is the fast/passing lane. If you’re gonna go 55 in a 60 you shouldn’t be in it

Last edited:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man yall take things to seriously. I was just talking shyt.

Both of these dudes were driving like dikkheads - but the dude in the truck could have just let the accord pass him and called the police.

Yes he could've.. And you're talking shyt. But a lot of people do feel this way.. Thats why it keeps happening time and time again.. Thats all people are trying to point out..

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
lmfao. That's what awaits you tailgaters. Trying to go faster than other cars for what? No one's racing and you're not proving anything. If you want a challenge, lets step out of the car and fight. Your car is slow and you don't know how to drive. Get wrecked, punk.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
but the dude in the truck could have just let the accord pass him and called the police.
:911 What's your emergency?

:lupe: :There's a car behind me, he's trying to pass. I'm in the left lane and have brake checked him several times. Please send someone

:911 Why don't you just get over?

:what: : Absolutely not

Last edited:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
From the video we don't know if the white truck was hogging the passing lane or the blue car came out of nowhere and mashed up on him which does happen quite a bit. Maybe he didn't have time get to the right slower lane. In the end both of them were a$$holes as it turned into a beef to see who gets what in the end