Tailgating mf crashes on highway doing 100

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Im so happy i dont know any of you in real life

I would NEVER get in a car with a person that believes the white truck was wrong

You're not obligated to go 100(which is illegal) just because the person behind you is trying to go 100. That logic is absolutely retarded and probably the reason why so many of yall have shytty driving records
You are however obligated to move over to the right. If you are obstructing a vehicle behind you.

There's a reason you can see vids of people driving on the autobahn and everything looks organized going 120+

Daps
@R.E.N. Spells Ren Already posted a longer video.
Yea… the truck driver is a quad major dikk head a$$hole. This video shows the brake checking and speeding up to block the Honda. Honda is still at fault for stooping to the truck driver’s level, driving on the shoulder etc.. Honda should have just let the dikk head go.

I mean the Honda starts the vid by cutting off the cam car, so I dunno if he stooped to the level or he was just already there:skip:

Most of us have been in the situation…I bet there was a long line of cars waiting behind this dikkhead in the white truck who was refusing to pass. The Honda came from the back and slid in when he got to the car in the right lane. Nobody is defending the Honda; can’t believe there are people defending the dikkhead in the white truck tho

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
That white truck would cause a 20 car pile up driving out here like that.. brake checking on a crowded freeway is some dangerous ass shyt then speeding up to cut off ol boy was some hoe ass behavior.. .Honda breh was tripping trying to pass like that but white truck was being a fukking psychopath

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Borat cheering that shyt on :bryan:

nice-very-nice.gif

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
That white truck would cause a 20 car pile up driving out here like that.. brake checking on a crowded freeway is some dangerous ass shyt then speeding up to cut off ol boy was some hoe ass behavior.. .Honda breh was tripping trying to pass like that but white truck was being a fukking psychopath
You wouldn’t last in LA breh:mjcry:shyt hella common. That’s why more nikkas need miatas, ghost up on them trucks and weave thru gaps with the goat maneuverability :wow:. Drivers like white truck get flabbergasted when they see a 4 foot tall car end up in front of em:wow:

You_Ugly_on_Skype

#LurkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LurkSet #LurkLife
I mean the Honda starts the vid by cutting off the cam car, so I dunno if he stooped to the level or he was just already there:skip:

Most of us have been in the situation…I bet there was a long line of cars waiting behind this dikkhead in the white truck who was refusing to pass. The Honda came from the back and slid in when he got to the car in the right lane. Nobody is defending the Honda; can’t believe there are people defending the dikkhead in the white truck tho

Agreed.

The Honda driver was most likely already on that level too. Perhaps even the truck driver was the one who “stooped down” to the Honda drivers level. I don’t know who’s being the a$$hole first but in any event they both are a$$holes.