Tailgating mf crashes on highway doing 100

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I literally had a situation like this, this morning. Traffic was backed up but moving at a good speed. I eventually made my way to the front to discover a truck in one lane and an SUV in the other. Both had no cars in sight in front of them. I started honking the SUV to try and get him to switch lanes. He gets mad and slammed on the breaks. Thankfully I don’t do anything while driving so I breaked at the right time but the car in back of me skidded and had to swerve to avoid hitting me. …

I wish you would’ve shot him in his head and got away.

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you ever been in any of those situations? If you haven't, I don't think you can speak on how you would drive in those instances.

I have tho. Didnt speed all that much and put other people lives in jeopardy, fukk I look like getting stopped and wasting time explaining shyt to a white cop. But hey, let me know if its cool to cut cars off, ok? Thanks.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
F*ck the fact that the Honda driver lacks good driving mechanics and couldn’t hold the road. People like the tiny d*ck fakkit in the pick-up deserve to be tortured to death.

Honda could’ve been responding to a full blown emergency happening at his home or some sh*t, pregnant wife, medical emergency in his back seat, just a plethora of reasons why he might have needed to get by… and here you have this sniveling entitled absolute FAKKIT in the white truck literally CRUISING in a lane that is meant for only one thing: PASSING.

That alone tells he is yet just ANOTHER IDIOT driver on the road, making driving a headache for everyone around them.

But to then speed up so that they couldn’t go by? That’s the type of lowlife bottom dweller sh*t that makes you worth less than a dog. Dude literally should be fed to pit bulls for 20 mins straight, doused in rubbing alcohol afterwards, and just before it all dries, set on fire.

Ha ha...I don't see no flashing lights on the Honda, just another watching-IG-stories-while-driving dumbass with ADHD who got impatient and got got....

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I hope they are safe and learned a valuable lesson.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
How the fukk can you watch this video and NOT blame the fakkit ass white truck??? This is the full video.

Man was BREAKING AND SPEEDING UP AT THE SAME TIME so the honda couldn't pass. yall watch this and say hes innocent? yall have your license?

GET YOUR GRANNY fakkit SLOW ASS OUT THE FAST LANE :wow::camby:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Lol truck driver a straight bytch

Imagine that

This guy def walks around judging everyone and everything lol bytch prolly got high blood pressure

That's the type nikka can't vibe nowhere

But bet a stack you slap that p*ssy nikka face to face he gone run and he calling them crackers straight fukk boy

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Chances are, that's how that DH (white Honda) drives all the time

Reminds me of a time recently I was going 80 in a 55 and this young cac cut me off to get in front of me and nearly caused an accident

I raced up to be next to him & begged him to pull over and get out...he would only look straight ahead and went the speed limit for the next 30 miles...#cowardsh*t

:russ:

honda driver deserves it for tryna outrun a raptor in a grocery getter, then pump faking like he was gonna PIT him

here's what the guy who took the vid said

I guess folks blaming the truck are ignoring this. Honda was reckless to multiple cars!

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
The white truck was passing the right lane traffic the entire time so the Honda driver was just an impatient a$$hole. fukk em.

facts. Are people watching the same video? White truck didn’t break check and was indeed passing traffic

Ha ha...I don't see no flashing lights on the Honda, just another watching-IG-stories-while-driving dumbass with ADHD who got impatient and got got....

nikkas weird as hell. white truck driver was breaking and speeding up in order to not let the honda get by. what video did yall watch. :mjlol::damn:

Selena

Pro
Daps
Pickup truck is passing cars in the passing lane. If this wasn't the case, then the Honda wouldn't have needed to dive back behind the pickup truck, because the pickup truck WAS PASSING A CAR..

Honda is now tailgating.. Illegal..

Pickup truck then brake check.. Illegal..

Honda then dart into emergency lane whiich is reckless driving and criminal..

Seriously.. When is the proper time to say wait a minute and lets relax?? You feel less than because you avoid and interaction with another human? Seriously asking.

I agree with your entire post but wanted to note the bolded.
Where I'm at, brake-checking isn't illegal (though tailgating is) because you're technically supposed to be 3-4 car lengths behind the car in front of you in case of emergency from the car or the driver, no matter the reason of emergency.

So if you get rear-ended here, the other driver is automatically at fault (unless you cut in front of the driver all of a sudden and get rear-ended that way).

Both these drivers are idiots but here in my state, only the Honda driver would've been SOL.

Last edited: