beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:picard:

I don’t condone the cheering but I HATE drivers like that

Godspeed

me either. but I wouldn't be trying to box that idiot in. I just let them pass. he could have killed other people not involved. the guy in the truck was wrong as well trying to prevent him from passing.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
That pickup truck driver is a whole bytch ass nikka :hhh:.

Honda driver should have crashed into the truck if he really was about that life. Now pickup driver will keep driving like this thinking sht is sweet

JNew

Superstar
Daps
There both at fault the Honda just took the hit.

A level headed sane person would have moved over to let the Honda through. You never know why someone needs to get past or is speeding.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
This simple.. How these dudes trying to argue fault when the Honda caught the L is beyond me..

nikkas on the side of the road with a broken neck, car upside down, and transmission 50 ft up the road talmbout "Yeah but if a trooper was here he woulda gave the other guy a ticket for driving slow in the passing lane :mjgrin:"

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas on the side of the road with a broken neck, car upside down, and transmission 50 ft up the road talmbout "Yeah but if a trooper was here he woulda gave the other guy a ticket for driving slow in the passing lane :mjgrin:"

Some people in here are arguing the side of winning period.. Some people are arguing me vs him points..

The person that don't have to make an insurance claim and asking for rides to places clearly won here.. :pachaha:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would’ve jumped out my car to help that a$$hole driver :yeshrug:

yeah homie is dangerous but that doesn’t mean he should die:picard:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Some people in here are arguing the side of winning period.. Some people are arguing me vs him points..

The person that don't have to make an insurance claim and asking for rides to places clearly won here.. :pachaha:
Worst thing about accidents.. the paperwork:picard: that alone makes me try my best to avoid accidents. Then the insurance people are a$$holes too trying to get out of paying for cars and shyt. It’s all annoying.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The truck was already going 70 in a 55 and was actually passing cars. He wasn’t obviated to go faster or move over because the Honda wanted to go 90. He was passing in the passing lane.

I don’t blame him for brakechecking either. The Honda had clearly already been driving recklessly before the video even starts.

The only thing you can say the truck was an a$$hole for was speeding up after the Honda hit the shoulder. He didn’t have to do that at all. But overall this is the Honda’s fault because he shouldn’t have been trying to do that bullshyt in the first place. He wanted to play chicken and lost.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Worst thing about accidents.. the paperwork:picard: that alone makes me try my best to avoid accidents. Then the insurance people are a$$holes too trying to get out of paying for cars and shyt. It’s all annoying.

A lot of these idiots don't even have insurance.. :russ:

People driving recklessly as fck with no insurance.. And will come on here and make a post about why insurance is a scam.. :pachaha:

This is the mentality of a Honda driver..

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hate the truck for babysitting the lane and the overly aggressive idiot for making them do it :russ:

Yeah he was brake checking on some "nah you ain't about to get us all fukked up, fall back" but he himself wasn't using the lane properly. :ufdup:

Honda driver still the bigger idiot though. :mjlol:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Most of us have been in the situation…I bet there was a long line of cars waiting behind this dikkhead in the white truck who was refusing to pass.
this.

the people like the white truck are exactly what cause "traffic". Like i said in that other thread, pulling up next to another slow car and forming a wall blocking everybody behind you. And then just to prove he was aware, the a$$hole speeds up when somebody went to go around him. Why do people leave the house on this highway-Karen shyt? One of the first things you learn as a driver is if somebody is driving like the Honda, just get out the way and let them move forward.