Tailgating mf crashes on highway doing 100

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Sometimes I have people that tail me way too close on city streets.

I'm already going 5-10 over the speed limit and your riding me at 10 o clock at night like you have a job interview or job to get to:gucci:

I feel pressured to speed up, when deer can dart out into the street, or slick conditions are present and I need to stop at a stop sign soon. What are you in such a hurry for!!

I'm as calm and anti confrontational as it gets and even i sometimes get the urge to brake check or slow down when other drivers do this

So in that state of mind I 100% get why the truck driver was not as accommodating as they could have been when it was clear the Honda driver was being impatient. Regardless both drivers have some culpability, but ultimately the Honda driver is
more at fault

The Honda dude was doing way too much I get it....them drivers are people we encounter almost everyday if you drive on a freeway to work...them idiots exist in our society....but white truck speeding up to cause the accident was a real fukking a$$hole....he was so petty he was willing to let people potentially die to get his rocks off....them asian dudes seeing a person potentially die and celebrating was disgusting .....who TF does that

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
The Honda dude was doing way too much I get it....them drivers are people we encounter almost everyday if you drive on a freeway to work...them idiots exist in our society....but white truck speeding up to cause the accident was a real fukking a$$hole....he was so petty he was willing to let people potentially die to get his rocks off....them asian dudes seeing a person potentially die and celebrating was disgusting .....who TF does that
Yeah, that was sick.

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It always amazes me people that Gita drive so damn fast and I’m some big hurry to go nowhere :russ:

1/10 times they are actually in a rush somewhere but 9/10 they just racing to go nowhere
Exactly. Just hurrying up to go nowhere. They fly past me then 5 minutes later I'm next to them at the next red light or traffic jam. They speed the whole way like they're late for an interview when the reality is they're just getting to the mall or sitting on their friend's couch 10 minutes earlier than a normal driver.

And they've normalized weaving in and out of lanes and riding people's asses as if that's how driving is supposed to go. Never crosses their minds: if I'm even in the position to get brake checked, maybe I'm too fukking close? :dwillhuh: Now some people are starting to actually think that brake checking is inherently wrong.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

driving thru the mountain passes in Washington n oregon..

5NbZI.png

1st one u can pass when its clear..on both sides..

2nd one the right side can cross..n pass

3rd u can cant pass on either..

4th u cant pass

its a trip seein muhfukkas tailgate u or other cars...

especially in a truck 2500 and up...

impatient ass corollas n prius ... trying 2 pass but cant see the opposite traffic..

they verge over

lane-pass.gif

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never understood people with slow ass cars like this Honda Accord who think their Mario Andretti.
:francis:
Get a real car if you gonna try and drive that fast. Couldn't even pass a damn pickup truck.

cheapshot

Pro
Daps
Man fukk that I'm already going 80-85 myself if you need to go faster than that you can go around. Mf speed and tailgate to save an extra 30 seconds
The accident wouldn't have happened, if that was the case. People being forced to pass in the right lane happens everyday. The truck didn't want the Honda to pass at all. It was slowing down and then speeding up, just to keep anyone from passing.

If the left lane is for passing, why would anyone be upset/threatened if someone is driving faster than them?

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
On god!!!!!!!!!

shyt is ridiculous. I usually do 15-20 mph over the speed limit on the highway about 80 for 65 mph (when weather is normal :whoa:) and I still be having idiotic jerks riding my tail!:dahell:

Tailgating is my #1 driving pet peeve (tied with someone cutting me off and driving slow). These fools are just impatient for no damn reason.

If you're going 15-20 over and still getting tailgated then you're the one that's driving slow, which is ironic since it's a pet peeve of yours. :ufdup: