Tailgating mf crashes on highway doing 100

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree with your entire post but wanted to note the bolded.
Where I'm at, brake-checking isn't illegal because you're technically supposed to be 3-4 car lengths behind the car in front of you in case of emergency from the car or the driver, no matter the reason of emergency.

So if you get rear-ended here, the other driver is automatically at fault (unless you cut in front of the driver all of a sudden and get rear-ended that way).

Both these drivers are idiots but here in my state, only the Honda driver would've been SOL.

I understand about break checking..

These circus clowns don't understand that you can pass on the passing lane 5 mph over the speed limit.. They're mad that the pickup truck isn't moving fast enough for them..

These people are extremely retarded..

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I understand about break checking..

These circus clowns don't understand that you can pass on the passing lane 5 mph over the speed limit.. They're mad that the pickup truck isn't moving fast enough for them..

These people are extremely retarded..
So you didn’t see the pickup truck slam on his breaks and swerve in front of the Honda?

You also didn’t see the pickup truck smash the accelerator to stop the Honda from passing?

only person the pickup truck “passed” was cause they purposely got on the shoulder and slowed down cause they were avoiding the two dumbasses.

Pickup truck was clearly doing their best to block the Honda. It’s not like they were just driving normally and the Honda crashed trying to pass him.

In some states what the pickup driver did was illegal and he would partially liable for the reck.

Only retarded ones are y’all trying to pretend the pickup truck was just out for a nice drive and had nothing to do with the fukkery :stopitslime:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
both are wrong, but the white truck should have just gotten over. And once he sped up, it was clear he was participating 100% in this bullshyt. That's some hoe shyt to speed up when you see somebody trying to pass you.

Get a faster car and this should be a problem. Y'all nikkas ain't blocking me once I get my S63 AMG:lolbron::umad:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Both were in the wrong, but at the end of the day only one driver risked the lives of others.

dude in the Honda should lose his privileges to drive.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
If I was in the black van I would've sped up and let the Honda through. Be on yo mane:smugdraper:

cheapshot

Pro
Daps
I hate these situations. The Honda driver was reckless, but he would have been able to pass if the truck didn't floor it. What's the point of playing those games in the left lane? There is always going to be a car that is driving faster than you. Just let them pass, because it just leads to traffic congestion and lane closures.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Chances are, that's how that DH (white Honda) drives all the time

Reminds me of a time recently I was going 80 in a 55 and this young cac cut me off to get in front of me and nearly caused an accident

I raced up to be next to him & begged him to pull over and get out...he would only look straight ahead and went the speed limit for the next 30 miles...#cowardsh*t
This is how people die, yall be safe out here

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you didn’t see the pickup truck slam on his breaks and swerve in front of the Honda?

You also didn’t see the pickup truck smash the accelerator to stop the Honda from passing?

only person the pickup truck “passed” was cause they purposely got on the shoulder and slowed down cause they were avoiding the two dumbasses.

Pickup truck was clearly doing their best to block the Honda. It’s not like they were just driving normally and the Honda crashed trying to pass him.

In some states what the pickup driver did was illegal and he would partially liable for the reck.

Only retarded ones are y’all trying to pretend the pickup truck was just out for a nice drive and had nothing to do with the fukkery :stopitslime:

Breh.. Im not reading any of you guys dumb a$$ rebuttals.. Not one..

All i know, is that im coming out victorious whether I was in the truck or the car in this situation..

I couldn't ride with neither the car driver or the truck driver.. Both of these mfers are retarded.. But the Honda driver was the biggest retard because he lost the race between retarded people here..

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
This reminds me of a time I was in the express lane on 95. After you pass the Golden Glades in Miami going North, there is only one express lane for about 3-4 miles. I'm doing 90 during the beginning of the 3-4 mile stretch and this car pulls up tailgating like a mf. I was doing like 105 and they were still on my azz. Shyt spooked me.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS

Sad story...Them kids went to the same elementary school I did as a child...the mom and dad lost 6 children and a brother ..dude wiped a whole family out ...not far from where I grew up in North Las Vegas

The driver was going over 100 in a 35 in mid day traffic .and ran a red light...might as well just pull the chopper out and let It sing doing that dumb shyt on a crowded road

I tried to donate to the go fund me but the mom closed down donations....I don't think she wanted any more problems or attention having too much money ..I get it

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Sometimes I have people that tail me way too close on city streets.

I'm already going 5-10 over the speed limit and your riding me at 10 o clock at night like you have a job interview or job to get to:gucci:

I feel pressured to speed up, when deer can dart out into the street, or slick conditions are present and I need to stop at a stop sign soon. What are you in such a hurry for!!

I'm as calm and anti confrontational as it gets and even i sometimes get the urge to brake check or slow down when other drivers do this

So in that state of mind I 100% get why the truck driver was not as accommodating as they could have been when it was clear the Honda driver was being impatient. Regardless both drivers have some culpability, but ultimately the Honda driver is more at fault