Tailgating mf crashes on highway doing 100

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
White truck was in the passing lane passing other cars in the right lane.. Its quite obvious in the video..

I don't understand why people feel the need to "one-up" every situation that doesn't go their way.. Shyt is not healthy as you can see in the video..
If it takes a minute to overtake a vehicle, you're doing it wrong.

The first vehicle he doesn't over take, they came to their exit. Honda goes middle and truck then speeds up to be parallel to the 2nd vehicle to recreate the situation all over again.

Honda does bad overtake on right and the truck speeds up AGAIN in attempt to block road then accident occurs.

Dude would never be able to do that safely in the US because of drivers like white truck

Last edited:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The first vehicle he doesn't over take, they came to their exit. Honda goes middle and truck then speeds up to be parallel to the 2nd vehicle to recreate the situation all over again.

Honda does bad overtake on right and the truck speeds up AGAIN in attempt to block road then accident occurs.

Dude would never be able to do that safely in the US because of drivers like white truck

Its a wild situation all around.. I just know that between the two drivers, not one attempted to avoid this..

The Honda driver lost this battle..

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
On the NJ Turnpike lot of MAGA a$$holes going easily 100 or more in the left lane....

I let them pass...70-75 is the most you'll get out of me...
:russ: this is only appropriate response to some driving like this. If nikkas wanna act crazy, let them. My policy is always ask myself this :

"What would I do if buddy was a 16 wheeler?":patrice:
This has saved me plenty of incidents on the turnpike. Ppl purposely try to start shyt while you're driving.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl

:mjtf: thats ILLEGAL

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf: thats ILLEGAL

They mad that little engine in the Honda wasn't powerful enough to overtake that pick up truck.. Any high performance car driver makes that maneuver 90% of the time.. And a real professional driver would've known his car wasn't pulling har enough to overtake the pick up and backed off the throttle..

Regardless of right or wrong, people who are great and driving don't do stupid shyt like that Honda did..:manny:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
F*ck the fact that the Honda driver lacks good driving mechanics and couldn’t hold the road. People like the tiny d*ck fakkit in the pick-up deserve to be tortured to death.

Honda could’ve been responding to a full blown emergency happening at his home or some sh*t, pregnant wife, medical emergency in his back seat, just a plethora of reasons why he might have needed to get by… and here you have this sniveling entitled absolute FAKKIT in the white truck literally CRUISING in a lane that is meant for only one thing: PASSING.

That alone tells he is yet just ANOTHER IDIOT driver on the road, making driving a headache for everyone around them.

But to then speed up so that they couldn’t go by? That’s the type of lowlife bottom dweller sh*t that makes you worth less than a dog. Dude literally should be fed to pit bulls for 20 mins straight, doused in rubbing alcohol afterwards, and just before it all dries, set on fire.