Sylvester Stallone’s brother blasts Michael B. Jordan over Creed III

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean that’s his brother :yeshrug:

If Michael b really did cut sly out of his own creation I don’t blame him

I don't think MBJ could cut Sly even if he tried, I'm interested to know if there is more to Sly not being in part 3

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
lol fukk no

Rocky 4 and Rocky 3 might be more enjoyable movies. However, they are not better.

For me it's Rocky, Rocky IV, Rocky II, then Creed/Balboa. While I'm not a fan of the "Cold War villain" trope of that era, I think IV captures the essence of a boxer being afraid to walk away, while being on top. I think it hits the hardest emotionally, next to I. If you watch boxing, those fighters put their country on their backs, and some do not take those losses very well.

After those, it's a gap for Rocky III, Creed 2 and Rocky V...not necessarily in that order. Rocky III is the most fun, but I don't think it's a better movie than the rest.

Last edited:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I remember that beef, it really made no sense...what part could he have played? In universe he was dead. I guess he could play some random person, but that would throw people off or make t hem wonder why he's playing person X and not apollo.
Flash back and surreal dream sequence scenes.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:hhh: this brother no one knows about wasn't putting in no work when slyvester wtote the first rocky and was damn near homeless... He needs to fall back fukking bum...

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
For me it's Rocky, Rocky IV, Rocky II, then Creed/Balboa. While I'm not a fan of the "Cold War villain" trope of that era, I think IV captures the essence of a boxer being afraid to walk away, while being on top. I think it hits the hardest emotionally, next to I. If you watch boxing, those fighters put their country on their backs, and some do not take those losses very well.

After those, it's a gap for Rocky III, Creed 2 and Rocky V...not necessarily in that order. Rocky III is the most fun, but I don't think it's a better movie than the rest.
Agreed. Not the best movie by any means, but I can watch Rocky 3 any time whether it's on TV or on streaming or DVD/Blu-Ray. I have to be in a certain mood to watch the other Rocky movies, as strange as that sounds.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
lmao creed 1 is better than all the rocky's
he's just mad they can't do that great white hope nonsense
conceited-idk.gif