Sylvester Stallone’s brother blasts Michael B. Jordan over Creed III

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I mean I get what Michael is doing.

but I always thought that Sly was cool with not stepping in and passing it on to him

Yea this…..

I thought Sly was cool with this and always gave it his blessing. Never thought this was gonna be a launchpad to lift up Sly. No one trynna see a 70 yr old fight and he had a nice send off in the final Rocky movie he was in the ring.

Also no one trynna see him train someone, run a bar, and be depressed that his wife, best friend Paulie and trainer are dead.

This was always supposed to be a “passing the torch” franchise from what I thought

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
i aint even know Sly had a brother.
Who TF cares bout him? His own momma probably get mad when he call the house :heh:

Facts, most people forget about him all the time, despite Sly always trying to put him on.

Even had that bum singing the song during the end credits for Rambo 3.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yeah i'm clueless on this one. Did they think he wasn't going to make a trilogy? They were just gonna end with two movies?
Plus it was made pretty clear that the reigns were being passed to MBJ. Did they want Sly to be in every movie as he ages?
I was already sus about their treatment of MBJ when i heard they put him through a hazing ritual while filming the first Creed and had the boxers throw real punches at him during scenes. I think they've been quietly salty this whole time that the francise is being carried by a breh.

There isn't. Stallone passed the torch on to MBJ just as he's doing for Statham and The Expendables. He's made both of those comments very clear, which is why his brother's reactions and criticisms make no sense whatsoever.

Yea this…..

I thought Sly was cool with this and always gave it his blessing. Never thought this was gonna be a launchpad to lift up Sly. No one trynna see a 70 yr old fight and he had a nice send off in the final Rocky movie he was in the ring.

Also no one trynna see him train someone, run a bar, and be depressed that his wife, best friend Paulie and trainer are dead.

This was always supposed to be a “passing the torch” franchise from what I thought
Yea this is mad suspect. Only thing I can think of is if they are killing Rocky off-screen. Now that I could understand getting Sly upset.

However, Coogler/MBJ helped get Stallone oscar love and two of his best critically respected films in 20 years (outside of maybe Balboa?)

He probably just feeling some type of way.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
I was down when I learned that Stallone would play a supporting role and Coogler and MBJ would handle the creative decisions.
The first Creed was dope.
When the second Creed came around and I heard that Stallone had written the script and his ridiculous Stallone-esque storyline, I wasn't interested anymore.
Stallone is a talented cat, but he needs reigning in. I didn't see Creed II.
Stallone needs to fall the fukk back.

Last edited: