Sylvester Stallone’s brother blasts Michael B. Jordan over Creed III

Daps
If they’ve had the right ford 50 years why’s he only bringing it up now? I wonder if he’s broke or something and it’s the only profitable franches he’s involved with

I think it's cause Rocky was dead in the water ever since Rocky Balboa. He didn't think the franchise was going anywhere else (because of his age) until MBJ got involved and Creed was successful.

Now that he's seeing that the franchise will continue past his death, he wants a piece of it for his family to profit from. Which I understand. Sure he got paid 10 mill to appear in the Creed movie, but what about when he's too old to appear or he dies. He still wants that money awarded to his estate for his children and grandchildren and future progeny.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
it's kinda funny he's biggin up the first creed, cause that was all michael b and coogler

i would've thought frank would've bigged up creed 2 since that's all stallone

Is it? I didn't realize Stallone had a creative hand in Creed II. How'd he manage to get that?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Is it? I didn't realize Stallone had a creative hand in Creed II. How'd he manage to get that?
Stallone had a hand in the script. He wrote the story.

Of course Michael B. Jordan brought in some black writers to make it feel more authentic as a follow up to Creed. However, the Drago outline is all Stallone.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I remember that beef, it really made no sense...what part could he have played? In universe he was dead. I guess he could play some random person, but that would throw people off or make t hem wonder why he's playing person X and not apollo.

I believe he wanted to do flashback type scenes. They would probably have to de-age him a bit for that.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
that wop can suck a whole dikk.
UKVu0t8.gif