Sylvester Stallone’s brother blasts Michael B. Jordan over Creed III

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Agreed. I'm 40 and seen all the Rocky's...Creed, at least Creed 1, shyts on most of them :francis:

Ehhh...Creed pretty much is Rocky Balboa...which is good, but perhaps the 4th best Rocky movie. Creed II is generic.

And Rocky, and by extension Creed is Sly's baby. He's gonna be very particular about what happens to it..and how anything attached to it is handled and received.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I thought Sly said Michael B was talking cocky so Sly told the boxer to give him a real punch and he got koed.
I think his exact words was MBJ was acting uppity and didn't know his place.:mjpls:
Or at least thats how i translate white speech whenever they call a black person cocky as a negative attribute. Because they love that kind of behavior when it comes from white people. Reason why Mayweather is universally hated by cacs, and Conor Mcgregor was loved(until he went overboard)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Ehhh...Creed pretty much is Rocky Balboa...which is good, but perhaps the 4th best Rocky movie. Creed II is generic.

And Rocky, and by extension Creed is Sly's baby. He's gonna be very particular about what happens to it..and how anything attached to it is handled and received.
lol fukk no

Rocky 4 and Rocky 3 might be more enjoyable movies. However, they are not better.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
What's the Rocky that's hands down better than Creed 1? 2? Cuz it damn sure ain't 1, 3 or 4. Rocky 1 is one of the most overrated movies out there, Stallone mumbling and slobbering out all his words you can't even understand that nikka in that :scust:

Stay off that duval dope its making you make terrible decisions in both football teams and movies :mjlol:
Rocky 1 and 4 both better than Creed 1 and Creed 2 is highly forgettable

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
What's the Rocky that's hands down better than Creed 1? 2? Cuz it damn sure ain't 1, 3 or 4. Rocky 1 is one of the most overrated movies out there, Stallone mumbling and slobbering out all his words you can't even understand that nikka in that :scust:
:what: Rocky 1,3 and 4 are better than both Creed movies.

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carl Weathers and Stallone had a little beef back in 2005
Link

What apparently happened, was that in 2005, Sylvester Stallone approached Carl and asked him if he would allow him to use some of his footage from the previous Rocky films in his then-upcoming Rocky sequel, Rocky Balboa. Stallone had also asked Mr. T and Dolph Lundgren (the big Russian dude who starred as “Rocky’s” opponent in Rocky IV) for that same permission to their video footage usage. Mr. T and Lundgren were cool with that idea and agreed to it, but Weathers wanted an actual part in the film, although his character had died in the ring in Rocky IV.

In February (2015), TMZ caught up with Weathers and asked him what he thought about the then-upcoming 2015 Rocky movie (which will be centered around “Apollo Creed’s” grandson following in his grandfather’s footsteps and being trained by “Rocky”). Carl quickly shunned them away, dryly stating – and I quote- “I have no comments about the new Rocky movie, I have NO comments, about the new Rocky movie.” Then he walked off, looking annoyed that he was asked about the film.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
"watch top gun instead"

top gun really becoming a white supremecist fav in real time. :mjlol:

Bruh that shyt been a WS movie.
I watched the original for the 1st time last weekend and it had one brotha in it and guess what his nickname was while everybody else was called Maverick, Iceman, and Cowboy and shyt....Sundown. :martin:
The only black man in the bytch he got a nickname calling him a darkie:francis: