Swagnificent / Cashville Tyrant has transcended WOAT status. Its time he got them deavors...

Should Swagnificent be banned? osu sucks = yes vote

• Total voters

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I especially want @AVXL to understand this.

I would never want to suppress someone because I don't agree with their statements. I literally would be requesting ban on @smitty22, and @Illeye buckmatic every day if so.

You MUST agree...the comments about a dying girl being "exploited by her dad", steph curry pimping out his daughter, the temporary ban for pedo beavior, AS WELL as two years in a row being named our worst...he has been just abysmal for like 6 years.

If he's saying pedo shyt then I absolutely agree with you that he needs to be banned. You're more aware of his posts than I am so if he's really doing that then it needs to be quickly and decisively addressed. I thought the whole purpose of this thread was to eliminate him because he's a subpar poster.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
i would say ban him...but i'm sure this site is his only escape from a miserable life. there's a 90% he'd kill himself if he got banned, so let the moronic pedophile piece of shyt stay.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I actually was in favor of keeping you around, but you talk shyt about my Dawgs and you deserve that perma ban fukkin clown :camby:

On the real doe you are capable of posting at a good level, but when your shyt goes bad it stinks like year old milk :scust:

I don't think mods should ban posters b/c people don't like their posts, if so @Ed MOTHERfukkING G and brehs like him should've BEEN given their walking papers b/c they do the same shyt @Swagnificent do...good posts followed up by terrible posts and troll/bait posting. They're annoying but not ban worthy

:dead:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I actually enjoy his posts. That Steph curry thread was disgusting and inexcusable, but this is the innanetz. Also, op is a midget.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
This little twerp @Ed MOTHEREFFING G really thinks he's God's gift to the internet. I guess you start approving resumes and you come in here and think you can approve posts. Fukk outta here nerd boy.
Fo realz. I find it ironic that this headcase would call out another to make himself look like some sort Guardian not realizing he is Paul blart of the coli. Fake ass neighborhood watcher

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I think theres worse posters overall but when he goes off the deep end....that comment on Devin Stills daughter is ban worthy by itself. I recommend probation with ban if he keeps up the trolling towards kids. Theres some lines u dont cross :scust:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
@AVXL Imma enjoy seeing your trash ass program go another season with no championships :heh:
someone pour out some henne for Nick Chubb's back as he carries Georgia to a 9-4 record and a Waffle House Bowl victory vs Fubu University

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
dude is obviously atrocious in every sense of the word but banning people for being stupid a$$holes would set a terrible precedent. plus, free speech should rule. if a poster bothers you that much, you can always just skip over their posts or put them on ignore if you have to. no need to ban them. :yeshrug:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No more passes. He has made sexual comments about minors...he has made light of a child with cancer...he has absolutely abysmal stances on everything sports and its a shame because as wrong as he be he actually knows more than most....but this motherfukker...has gotta go. He won an election proving that he was the worst poster of the year...twice.

If 15% or more people DISAGREE...I will never propose this again.
Don't forget him arguing that analytics is a white supremacist movement to force black people out of basketball since he must think they aren't smart enough to adjust. He also caped for the serial rapist Darren sharper. That's ban worthy too.

This.

He has his moments where he pops off and you wanna smack the piss outta him for being purposefully disrespectful because he's doing so through the comfort of his computer screen.....but it's alotta cats on here like that, so no need for me to single one out in that regard, IMO.

Hell, IMO if y'all ain't ban that fukk nikka @aboss4real yet, then nobody should be banned.
That e thug needed to get the hammer after he got exposed by @CashmereThoughts

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
He'll just get a temp ban. The fact that a thread has to even be made to bring attention to his awful posting is already a bad sign.

They gave a temp ban to someone who made disturbing pedophile comments. But according to some people here I'm a joyless stiff for not laughing at pedophilia. :beli: