Swagnificent / Cashville Tyrant has transcended WOAT status. Its time he got them deavors...

Should Swagnificent be banned? osu sucks = yes vote

• Total voters

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
You knew since the first day he started posting that he was gonna be a 1st ballot HOF WOAT inductee. He oozed terribleness from the beginning, and hard work and dedication has kept him there amd will keep him there for decades to come. We'll tell our kids about this shytbag. You can't ban him

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
@cook You gotta at least take away his thread making privileges. As I said in the other thread there has to be some punishment for getting the woat award or it's pointless. And his threads often shyt up the forum.

You get the WOAT award and you should get a 1 year ban on making threads.

2x champion and you should be only allowed 10 posts per week.

Instantly he stops being a shytty poster.
Or he should at least be banned from the coliseum for life.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I used to think dude was aight, made bad posts at times but aight. Not anymore though. The shyt he posted in the Leah Still thread isn't needed around here. @cook and @Brooklynzson I am all for banning him. And I mean IP banning at that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No more passes. He has made sexual comments about minors...he has made light of a child with cancer...he has absolutely abysmal stances on everything sports and its a shame because as wrong as he be he actually knows more than most....but this motherfukker...has gotta go. He won an election proving that he was the worst poster of the year...twice.

If 15% or more people DISAGREE...I will never propose this again.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@cook You gotta at least take away his thread making privileges. As I said in the other thread there has to be some punishment for getting the woat award or it's pointless. And his threads often shyt up the forum.

You get the WOAT award and you should get a 1 year ban on making threads.

2x champion and you should be only allowed 10 posts per week.

Instantly he stops being a shytty poster.

so i guess you don't believe in free speech. if someone posts stuff you don't agree with, your solution is to shut them down. rather un-american.

BTW if my posts are so shytty, how come they always do big numbers? how come i got as many supporters as detractors? just admit it. you can't stand the fact i'm the most INFLUENCIAL poster on this site. while you toil away in irrelevance.