Swagnificent / Cashville Tyrant has transcended WOAT status. Its time he got them deavors...

Should Swagnificent be banned? osu sucks = yes vote

• Total voters

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
i understand that but just look through the thread.... why are most of the laker fans just saying hes not that bad and just to put him on ignore?

Because we've gotta bigger fish to fry. I dunno, we just know how to deal with people like that. #LWO shytted on @Da_Eggman something crucial but we never wanted to have him banned cuz he was good comedy. I personally don't give a fukk about @Swagnificent to be honest, I think posters on here do a pretty good job of checking him. I'll say this, I definitely understand a permaban since he's on some scumbag shyt and pedos to me are the lowest form of human being imaginable but I wouldn't go crazy if he wasn't banned either.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Because we've gotta bigger fish to fry. I dunno, we just know how to deal with people like that. #LWO shytted on @Da_Eggman something crucial but we never wanted to have him banned cuz he was good comedy. I personally don't give a fukk about @Swagnificent to be honest, I think posters on here do a pretty good job of checking him. I'll say this, I definitely understand a permaban since he's on some scumbag shyt and pedos to me are the lowest form of human being imaginable but I wouldn't go crazy if he wasn't banned either.
u a allhiphop OG and i respect ur opinion breh.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
These unnecessary bans are whats killing this forum if you think he makes shytty posts just put him on ignore.
He's not even that bad this is slander of e-character

It's not the shyt posts, there are tons of shytty posters, it's the pedophilia...which is something he's been banned for already.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
This forum has actually made me miss some of the stricter Modding that was done on Sohh. How is that possible? :why:
honestly the modding on sohh wasnt that much stricter. itd take a lot of effort for someone to get banned there. overall I feel like the whole 'sohh had nazi mods' steez is quite exaggerated. plus everyone considers it 'cool' to rag on melyeah :laugh:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
honestly the modding on sohh wasnt that much stricter. itd take a lot of effort for someone to get banned there. overall I feel like the whole 'sohh had nazi mods' steez is quite exaggerated. plus everyone considers it 'cool' to rag on melyeah :laugh:

that's a god damn lie.

they were strict as fukk, especially that ugly bytch femme.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
that's a god damn lie.

they were strict as fukk, especially that ugly bytch femme.
I wasnt really ever anywhere besides spot and coli on sohh, so perhaps it was different in TLR or something
femme rarely wandered in the spot and pretty much never into the coli