Swagnificent / Cashville Tyrant has transcended WOAT status. Its time he got them deavors...

Should Swagnificent be banned? osu sucks = yes vote

• Total voters

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
@cook You gotta at least take away his thread making privileges. As I said in the other thread there has to be some punishment for getting the woat award or it's pointless. And his threads often shyt up the forum.

You get the WOAT award and you should get a 1 year ban on making threads.

2x champion and you should be only allowed 10 posts per week.

Instantly he stops being a shytty poster.
Yup, you guys are lucky though. The arcadium is not as active and trolls cause even a bigger problem. There are at least 3 cats in that forum that need thread making privileges taken away.

It's reached a point that I don't moderate it, but if I do people start bytching

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
These unnecessary bans are whats killing this forum if you think he makes shytty posts just put him on ignore.
He's not even that bad this is slander of e-character

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah, that's unacceptable and should be handled immediately
He's made at least 3 pedo threads the last 6 months that didn't get him banned too. It's shameful.
These unnecessary bans are whats killing this forum if you think he makes shytty posts just put him on ignore.
Not that bad? He put on the cape for a serial rapist. What would define a bad poster to you? I'm curious.

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Now if the dude made pedophilia comments then for sure ban worthy. Like that one poster who made this beyond vile attempt at a "joke" about kobe raping his daughter:merchant::merchant:

The rest of his "offenses" though just seems like you nikkas being oversensitive.
Trying to ban someone because you don't agree with them.:camby:with that fascism

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
He's a Kobe stan, not a Laker fan. As soon as Kobe retires he's taking his stanning talents elsewhere. So no, this isn't some sort of Lakers solidarity thing cuz he don't fukk with the Lakers. :yeshrug:
Wrong
They will talk about kobe even more and only talk about kobe and compare everyone to kobe

Nothing will change h less he is banned

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
He's made at least 3 pedo threads the last 6 months that didn't get him banned too. It's shameful.
Not that bad? He put on the cape for a serial rapist. What would define a bad poster to you? I'm curious.

A cac or a simp:ehh:

Edit I never read the Peado part I can't defend that

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

You're kidding right? This place is way too lenient to trolls. And usually people who get bans have a long track record of questionable behavior. And even then, they only get temp bans.

In fact what is killing this forum is trolls being allowed to run free and make shytty threads.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
He's a Kobe stan, not a Laker fan. As soon as Kobe retires he's taking his stanning talents elsewhere. So no, this isn't some sort of Lakers solidarity thing cuz he don't fukk with the Lakers. :yeshrug:
i understand that but just look through the thread.... why are most of the laker fans just saying hes not that bad and just to put him on ignore?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
@cook You gotta at least take away his thread making privileges. As I said in the other thread there has to be some punishment for getting the woat award or it's pointless. And his threads often shyt up the forum.

You get the WOAT award and you should get a 1 year ban on making threads.

2x champion and you should be only allowed 10 posts per week.

Instantly he stops being a shytty poster.

I love this

Is any of this doable @cook @Brooklynzson ?