Swagnificent / Cashville Tyrant has transcended WOAT status. Its time he got them deavors...

Should Swagnificent be banned? osu sucks = yes vote

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
so i guess you don't believe in free speech. if someone posts stuff you don't agree with, your solution is to shut them down. rather un-american.

BTW if my posts are so shytty, how come they always do big numbers? how come i got as many supporters as detractors? just admit it. you can't stand the fact i'm the most INFLUENCIAL poster on this site. while you toil away in irrelevance.
WOAT

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
he's a good cfb poster.

This.

He has his moments where he pops off and you wanna smack the piss outta him for being purposefully disrespectful because he's doing so through the comfort of his computer screen.....but it's alotta cats on here like that, so no need for me to single one out in that regard, IMO.

Hell, IMO if y'all ain't ban that fukk nikka @aboss4real yet, then nobody should be banned.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
This.

He has his moments where he pops off and you wanna smack the piss outta him for being purposefully disrespectful because he's doing so through the comfort of his computer screen.....but it's alotta cats on here like that, so no need for me to single one out in that regard, IMO.

Hell, IMO if y'all ain't ban that fukk nikka @aboss4real yet, then nobody should be banned.
He's informed but his irrational dikkriding and LYING ruin every post

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
you ain't makin threads bout posters you agree with. i'm the only one o got ya'll nikkas catchin feelins so hard you gotta put mu name in a thread title. just admit it. without me, this place would be shyt.

thats what signifies INFLUENCE. i'm constantly on ya'll nikkas minds.
Breh you LITERALLY can't spell influential.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:laff: behind who? georgia? them boys bout to get brakes beat off em in neyland.

I actually was in favor of keeping you around, but you talk shyt about my Dawgs and you deserve that perma ban fukkin clown :camby:

On the real doe you are capable of posting at a good level, but when your shyt goes bad it stinks like year old milk :scust:

I don't think mods should ban posters b/c people don't like their posts, if so @Ed MOTHERfukkING G and brehs like him should've BEEN given their walking papers b/c they do the same shyt @Swagnificent do...good posts followed up by terrible posts and troll/bait posting. They're annoying but not ban worthy

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I actually was in favor of keeping you around, but you talk shyt about my Dawgs and you deserve that perma ban fukkin clown :camby:

On the real doe you are capable of posting at a good level, but when your shyt goes bad it stinks like year old milk :scust:

I don't think mods should ban posters b/c people don't like their posts, if so @Ed MOTHERfukkING G and brehs like him should've BEEN given their walking papers b/c they do the same shyt @Swagnificent do...good posts followed up by terrible posts and troll/bait posting. They're annoying but not ban worthy
So you have no problems with his PROVEN pedophelia and him making like of children with cancer and saying two year olds should get perms and making fun of black hair?

At all?

That's what I mean when I say he transcends WOAT awards.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
So you have no problems with his PROVEN pedophelia and him making like of children with cancer and saying two year olds should get perms and making fun of black hair?

At all?

That's what I mean when I say he transcends WOAT awards.

I don't follow his posts, but he's already been proven to be awful so I wouldn't be surprised. If he or anybody else really is making pedophilia type comments then yes that deserves a ban on sight. The rest of that shyt he's said isn't in good taste and regrettable to read but to be banned b/c of it? Nah fukk that, that would set a horrible precedent

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
I don't follow his posts, but he's already been proven to be awful so I wouldn't be surprised. If he or anybody else really is making pedophilia type comments then yes that deserves a ban on sight. The rest of that shyt he's said isn't in good taste and regrettable to read but to be banned b/c of it? Nah fukk that, that would set a horrible precedent

@BuddyOmar just got canned over this same thing, at least he was joking.

This dude isn't being sarcastic or even attempting to be funny. He's just an awful, awful poster. Cancel this bytch.

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is the sky blue??:ld:
Does the Sun rise in the east??:ld:
Is LeBron a bytch??:ld:

Is the Pope Catholic?
et6y2v.jpg_zps6peqcfyh.png

Does a bear shyt in the woods?
et6y2v.jpg_zps6peqcfyh.png

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
@cook You gotta at least take away his thread making privileges. As I said in the other thread there has to be some punishment for getting the woat award or it's pointless. And his threads often shyt up the forum.

You get the WOAT award and you should get a 1 year ban on making threads.

2x champion and you should be only allowed 10 posts per week.

Instantly he stops being a shytty poster.

gotta start treating these nikkas like children

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@BuddyOmar just got canned over this same thing, at least he was joking.

This dude isn't being sarcastic or even attempting to be funny. He's just an awful, awful poster. Cancel this bytch.

I say we keep him around because he's unintentionally hilarious. I don't like posters being little snitchy fakkits going around telling on other posters. If you don't like a poster, ignore them.

Swagnificent is entertaining, and his contrarian opinions should be kept around to make things interesting. This sub-forum is draconian as fukk banning people just because people disagree with him.

The post he made about the girl with cancer is his opinion. He shouldn't be banned for stating his opinion. Now if he went and made a gratuitous post like I made in the kobe's daughter thread, then fine, that's ground for getting banned. But opinions, shytty or not, should never be ground for banning people.

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
I say we keep him around because he's unintentionally hilarious. I don't like posters being little snitchy fakkits going around telling on other posters. If you don't like a poster, ignore them.

Swagnificent is entertaining, and his contrarian opinions should be kept around to make things interesting. This sub-forum is draconian as fukk banning people just because people disagree with him.

The post he made about the girl with cancer is his opinion. He shouldn't be banned for stating his opinion. Now if he went and made a gratuitous post like I made in the kobe's daughter thread, then fine, that's ground for getting banned. But opinions, shytty or not, should never be ground for banning people.

I respect your opinion, but any person who considers themselves an "SEC fan" must be silenced and exterminated. :francis: