Swagnificent / Cashville Tyrant has transcended WOAT status. Its time he got them deavors...

Should Swagnificent be banned? osu sucks = yes vote

• Total voters

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

You were banned weekly.

I was ban on sight. Mind you, we had to have legit emails to post on sohh. I used to ask my cousins that were in college to make a name for me. It took about a week to get approved and I'd get banned after my 4th post. After a while, I'd just get a name to post on tell :hamster: and call femme a fat ugly bytch before I got that ban hammer. S/o to Melyea though. Dude put in work to make me a free man. I remember him hitting me back telling me I'm free and he stuck his neck out for me. He'll always be good in my book. @houston911 used to hook me up with names too. :whew:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Damn y'all banning nikkas for having unpopular opinions :dwillhuh:

Let him cook, dude is hilarious: mjlol:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
They won't do it because they like awful posters polluting the forum. They think it's "entertaining".
nikka you don't know what we think so shut that shyt up. You been salty & talking shyt ever since i took away your ability to report posts after you reported like 30 posts in one day.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Pedo posting is funny? His stance on the analytics movement is funny? His mocking a kid with cancer is funny?
Links?

One the first page i saw "watch this nikka exploit his daughter's sickness AGAIN...." this was what this thread was made about.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
So you just repeat what you see other nikkas say when you get shyt taken away? You weren't saying any of this prior. Now in every thread you saying the same shyt.

Because this is the second person to make some sick pedophile comments to either get only a temp ban or nothing at all. But no I'm just complaining.:francis:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Because this is the second person to make some sick pedophile comments to either get only a temp ban or nothing at all. But no I'm just complaining.:francis:
Where the pedophile comments tho? You know the name of the thread so i can find it?