Swagnificent / Cashville Tyrant has transcended WOAT status. Its time he got them deavors...

Should Swagnificent be banned? osu sucks = yes vote

• Total voters

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I say we keep him around because he's unintentionally hilarious. I don't like posters being little snitchy fakkits going around telling on other posters. If you don't like a poster, ignore them.

Swagnificent is entertaining, and his contrarian opinions should be kept around to make things interesting. This sub-forum is draconian as fukk banning people just because people disagree with him.

The post he made about the girl with cancer is his opinion. He shouldn't be banned for stating his opinion. Now if he went and made a gratuitous post like I made in the kobe's daughter thread, then fine, that's ground for getting banned. But opinions, shytty or not, should never be ground for banning people.

Which is what it comes down to...if we start banning people because they make an opinion that's outside of the majority thought then I think this forum will start to suffer. He hasn't crossed that line so this thread shouldn't even be entertained

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which is what it comes down to...if we start banning people because they make an opinion that's outside of the majority thought then I think this forum will start to suffer. He hasn't crossed that line so this thread shouldn't even be entertained

Yeah, we have way too many grown men acting like fakkits on here. Let the man say what he wants. It's his right, just as it's the other people's rights to call him out on it, but banning people should be off the table.

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX

I meant those idiots who cheer for the whole SEC conference instead of just being a fan of their team. AKA some of the most obnoxious sports fans in existence.
Now I have to neg you back over a misunderstanding. :francis: Watch dat trigger finger.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No more passes. He has made sexual comments about minors...he has made light of a child with cancer...he has absolutely abysmal stances on everything sports and its a shame because as wrong as he be he actually knows more than most....but this motherfukker...has gotta go. He won an election proving that he was the worst poster of the year...twice.

If 15% or more people DISAGREE...I will never propose this again.
Breh, you're a fakkot who thinks you're regulating shyt. Why the fukk would you conflate stances on sports issues with inappropriate comments about minors?
I vote to ban YOU.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
It AINT ABOUT THE OPINIONS

I would've banned like 100 dudes over him...way worse

Its the just...insane...disgusting....pedopheliac...I mean come the fukk on dude is out here talking about pimping out children, 3 year olds needing perms and more...he is just awful

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We not down with that pedo shyt hes be doing once in a while tho :camby:

@cook give him the chair :scust:

also why dont we make negs worth something? if yo rep below 2000 then you cant post more than 10 times per day :yeshrug:

you also banned from JBO :umad:

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
also why dont we make negs worth something? if yo rep below 2000 then you cant post more than 10 times per day :yeshrug:

I've made a similar proposal as well. If you manage to reach -2,000 or lower, your ass should be straight up banned though. Think about it, at least 200 people have negged your trash posts! :mindblown:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've made a similar proposal as well. If you manage to reach -2,000 or lower, your ass should be straight up banned though. Think about it, at least 200 people have negged your trash posts! :mindblown:

Then again i can see Rep wars escalating to Pre coli levels :francis:

but thats mostly in the locker room, and them nikkas trash anyway :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I especially want @AVXL to understand this.

I would never want to suppress someone because I don't agree with their statements. I literally would be requesting ban on @smitty22, and @Illeye buckmatic every day if so.

You MUST agree...the comments about a dying girl being "exploited by her dad", steph curry pimping out his daughter, the temporary ban for pedo beavior, AS WELL as two years in a row being named our worst...he has been just abysmal for like 6 years.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Breh we are not gonna start banning people left and right.

Just @Swagnificent