Swae Lee is Not on the Kamala Train

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
nikka shot out as fukk. nikkas aint seen you take a strong stance on anything ever. shyt just seems out of place
:mjlol:
That’s the thing people don’t understand. You can’t be silent your whole career then just absolutely crash out on this and think people won’t clown you. Either speak out more or say nothing. These lil dudes definitely weren’t doing anything but making music and that’s fine. Crashing out over Kamala now makes you look desperate, especially since people don’t even talk about his group anymore.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Who even listens to this dude? :mjlol: He's not even poppin like that. Maybe those MAGA freaks will finally give him some streams for him bending over to them. If you see any entertainer who even buys one of those Elon trucks they're probably on that same timeline as this idiot.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I hope it comes out how they recruit and pay these celebs to do this.
You would think that the average person would have enough common sense to realize that celebrities aren’t endorsing candidates out here for free, but this America we’re talking about unfortunately.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Swae lee is an idiot, he didnt say a single thing when trump was telling cops to crack suspects heads in and was calling african countries shyt holes, he didnt call out trump when he says he wants all officers to get federal immunity so they never get held to account, he is a right wing shill that wants low taxes thats all

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Swae Lee wasn’t relevant now?? lol

I will say “my black people” sound like something Trump will say :pachaha:

When is the last time he gave an opinion on politics? Specifically when has he called out Trump. The timing seems very paid agent
as relevant as yung LA take it however you want to

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I actually been close with part of the industry, interacting with folks close to Scooter Braun before. Let's just say a lot of these cats in the entertainment industry mix in with crowds like Barstool Sports' Dave Portnoy, Mario Nawfal, etc. Same goes for Ak, Fresh N' Fit, etc. All the same people.

Like someone said, dude sounds like he or somebody he knows got hit by a crypto scam and that may be close to the truth because all those cats are in on crypto and run with those crowds. It's like fight promoters, they have their "staples" go and say things to the crowd, releasing tweets, signing up for things, advertising, etc. They definitely come together, and plan things out like "Then I'll have Justin Bieber come out and say ..."

When I saw Benny Blanco in the middle of his major run, Raphael Saadiq, etc start coming out advertising for Crypto, I knew what it was. shyt is one big MLM scheme.

Check out HighKey Enterprises, Evan Luthra and them.

Like look at who that site has promoting their page: Lil Baby, Ryan Garcia, Khloe Kardashian, Floyd, Cardi B, etc. All these cats are in the same circles with people who have businesses like this.

There's the rich all up in those bougie ass parties and festival crowds and then there's everybody else.

Yes, they're like 90% Republican (or Libertarian) taking advantage of entertainers and celebrities that don't give a fukk or aren't knowledgeable about issues.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Does your close family and friends know you are a c00n? Or are you actually white?

22v52a.jpg

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'm :flabbynsick: because I have no idea who this guy is. :flabbynsick:

I had to google him myself. Apparently he was in that group with the weird name who made No Flex Zone and that shytty Black Beatles song that went viral because of tiktok.

I’m guessing the group broke up and them rap checks slowing up, cuz I can’t remember the last time I seen or heard anything about them dudes.
This is crazy.

We’re talking about a legacy artist that peaked 10 years ago

No one can be this washed

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
You would think that the average person would have enough common sense to realize that celebrities aren’t endorsing candidates out here for free, but this America we’re talking about unfortunately.

Especially random ass endorsements out of the blue from people who don't seem all that politically savvy.