Swae Lee is Not on the Kamala Train

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
What are the sources of revenue for the federal government?

XBl4MSz.png

everytime I look at this chart I'm FURIOUS. Half of all tax is from normal folks...and less than 10 from fukking corporations. But they can sink UNLIMITED MONEY into our political system?

fukk this tax the fukking corporations, i swear.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
According to coli clowns, Swae Lee must be an agent or cac for criticizing the Dems.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
I'm :flabbynsick: because I have no idea who this guy is. :flabbynsick:
I had to google him myself. Apparently he was in that group with the weird name who made No Flex Zone and that shytty Black Beatles song that went viral because of tiktok.

I’m guessing the group broke up and them rap checks slowing up, cuz I can’t remember the last time I seen or heard anything about them dudes.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
I mean if his stance is purely on taxes and money . ..:yeshrug: it’s in his best interest to vote republican in that regard.

Also the whole name three branches of government shyt is wild corny when it’s those kind of voters that we should educate and need to vote democrat..

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I mean if his stance is purely on taxes and money . ..:yeshrug: it’s in his best interest to vote republican in that regard.

Also the whole name three branches of government shyt is wild corny when it’s those kind of voters that we should educate and need to vote democrat..
Him trying to persuade others to not vote to help him out is the problem

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Him trying to persuade others to not vote to help him out is the problem
:comeon: The nikka tweeted .

There might 1 person out of a million that would look at a Swae Lee tweet and would not vote because of it .Internet treats everything like it’s a earth shattering issue

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
:comeon: The nikka tweeted .

There might 1 person out of a million that would look at a Swae Lee tweet and would not vote because of it .Internet treats everything like it’s a earth shattering issue
It's not that people would listen :snoop: it's the fact he would even say that

If he would've said I'm not voting for Kamala cause I want lower taxes you'd have a point