Survey finds women find 80% of men to be unattractive/undesirable

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
you know why?

its because of the wolfpack, its like a woman can meet you and ifnd you attractive, then her friends will be like let me see, and they show their friends and there like damn hes kind of ugly, then suddenly your ugly to her as well.

Co-sign. Women make group decisions like that all the time. Women are indecisive by nature, so they always need co-signers. A woman will look at a dress at a store and ask her friend or man..."How does this look?". They even ask those questions to sales reps. A woman will buy some clothes, ask her friend how it looks on her and return it back depending on the response. They do the same thing with men. A chic can meet you, think you are handsome, and want to go out with you but she might show her friend or sister the new guy she just met and if they are not feeling him, there is a good chance she will stop fukkin with you.

Last edited:

Sangh is Kang

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Yay Area, Cali
people act different online then they do in real life

especially females, nikkas hollar at females online when they wouldn't say a word in person

this makes females online value skyrocket, leading them to be more choosy

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I believe it, women are having sex with the same 20% of men and complain about it :yeshrug:

The majority of men are not getting laid like that and have problems attracting women in the western world, the dating scene is like fishing, you put a bid in and hope a female bites :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not really true. I seen plenty of girls with guys most everybody considered ugly/undesireable, but she wanted that nikka.

You're not getting the point he's trying to make. if a group or another female finds this ugly/undesirable guy attractive (non physical characteristics: status, fame, power etc...) she herself will find him attractive

Women for the most part are incapable of thinking for themselves...they will always rely on another female's opinion...before you start dating a woman she will always get her female friends to meet/evaluate you..if they disapprove you are fukked.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I believe it, women are having sex with the same 20% of men and complain about it :yeshrug:

The majority of men are not getting laid like that and have problems attracting women in the western world, the dating scene is like fishing, you put a bid in and hope a female bites :yeshrug:

Problem is, its so lopsided these days (like the wealth disparity in the US), that heads are reaching a boiling point.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That wasn't your argument. You said women aren't special but we are because we hold the life that is created. Men can't have babies. If an egg from a woman is implanted into a man, it won't do shyt so yeah, we're fukking special.

I didn't say it was my argument, but if you're special because you 'hold life', then men are special because we enable you to 'hold life'.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They literally think their pussies are made of gold :heh:

:lupe: But then again maybe it is, because I'm sure if they didn't have pussies, alot of them wouldn't get any male attention at all :ehh:

Can you be celibate for the rest of your life?