Survey finds women find 80% of men to be unattractive/undesirable

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

Welcome back, dorks. We’ve processed the messaging habits of over a million people and are about to basically prove that, despite what you might’ve heard from the Obama campaign and organic cereal commercials, racism is alive and well. It would be awesome if other big websites would go out on a limb and release their own race data, too. I can’t imagine they will: multi-million dollar enterprises rarely like to admit that the people generating those millions act like turds. But being poor gives us a certain freedom. To alienate all our users. So there.

Why are there so many minorities c00ns? :snoop:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Makes sense to me, girls are usually attracted to the same guys. You ever notice how that one guy in your school/job is the only one girls chase after? Well, yeah that's the guy in the 20% who's getting girls.

But that's not always based on looks. Women are a bad judge of looks because they subconsciously like men that are also rich, powerful, famous, etc. Its the reason why you can have dimes calling Lil Wayne cute even though he looks like a gremlin. You are right about the 20% though its just not always looks being the reason.

Last edited:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

Welcome back, dorks. We’ve processed the messaging habits of over a million people and are about to basically prove that, despite what you might’ve heard from the Obama campaign and organic cereal commercials, racism is alive and well. It would be awesome if other big websites would go out on a limb and release their own race data, too. I can’t imagine they will: multi-million dollar enterprises rarely like to admit that the people generating those millions act like turds. But being poor gives us a certain freedom. To alienate all our users. So there.

Why are there so many minorities c00ns? :snoop:

Y'all really love posting that same link, don't you? :troll::troll::kingc00n:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
But that's not always based on looks. Women are a bad judge of looks because they subconsciously like men that are rich, powerful, famous, etc. Its the reason why you can have dimes calling Lil Wayne cute even though he looks like a gremlin. You are right about the 20% though.

Perhaps what is attractive to women is more than looks breh. Back in highschool the bytches all used to fling to a certain "type" of nikka. Wheter its The Jock, The Popular Boy, The Bad Boy etc. Its not just sorely based on looks cuz alot of the athlete's n cats who was piping down the baddest broads wasnt exactly Denzel if you kno wat I mean lol.

On the flip Ive seen good looking cats (no homo) not get play at all in highschool and college. Simply cuz they social status wasnt up to par. Or that they didnt have enuff "swag"

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Perhaps what is attractive to women is more than looks breh. Back in highschool the bytches all used to fling to a certain "type" of nikka. Wheter its The Jock, The Popular Boy, The Bad Boy etc. Its not just sorely based on looks cuz alot of the athlete's n cats who was piping down the baddest broads wasnt exactly Denzel if you kno wat I mean lol.

On the flip Ive seen good looking cats (no homo) not get play at all in highschool and college. Simply cuz they social status wasnt up to par. Or that they didnt have enuff "swag"

True dat. But most of them fell off.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

I feel ya. Popularity is equivalent to fame in high school. If you are Lebron James in high school, you are famous and popular. If you are the starting QB at a random HS, you are popular. Popularity/Fame/Higher Social Status does not always deal with looks. I have no problem getting women, but I do know I attract each of them for different reasons.