Survey finds women find 80% of men to be unattractive/undesirable

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Makes sense to me, girls are usually attracted to the same guys. You ever notice how that one guy in your school/job is the only one girls chase after? Well, yeah that's the guy in the 20% who's getting girls.

you know why?

its because of the wolfpack, its like a woman can meet you and ifnd you attractive, then her friends will be like let me see, and they show their friends and there like damn hes kind of ugly, then suddenly your ugly to her as well.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know why?

its because of the wolfpack, its like a woman can meet you and ifnd you attractive, then her friends will be like let me see, and they show their friends and there like damn hes kind of ugly, then suddenly your ugly to her as well.
That's not really true. I seen plenty of girls with guys most everybody considered ugly/undesireable, but she wanted that nikka.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I think theyre was a show on VH1 a long time ago called "undateable"

http://www.vh1.com/shows/undateable/series.jhtml

and its strictly things guys shouldn't do or they wont get females

:what: why do guys have to go through all this

Just another form of emasculation on the American male so that the greedy ass nikkas that get p*ssy don't have to worry about competition and the women can feel good about themselves.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha:No breed of woman is more delusional than the online dater. Why would anyone even care to take the opinion of a woman, with a vagina, who cant find a man in real life seriously?
Booyah! :banderas: My friend and I joke about these craigslist ad chicks.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
you know why?

Yep. You gotta have iron steel plate balls to approach a woman when she's with all her girls.