Survey finds women find 80% of men to be unattractive/undesirable

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people act different online then they do in real life

especially females, nikkas hollar at females online when they wouldn't say a word in person

this makes females online value skyrocket, leading them to be more choosy
this is all true, but to a lot of females (and people in general really) online = reality.

so they act sadity in real life even if they are't that attractive

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe it, women are having sex with the same 20

reminds me of an argument i had on here awhile back. i asked these ladies if there was a room with 100 men and women. if all of them gravitated towards 20 of those men. how you can you then equally blame the other 80 men for something they had no part in. of course, i couldn't receive a logical answer besides "it dont matter, men need to take care of they kids"

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
reminds me of an argument i had on here awhile back. i asked these ladies if there was a room with 100 men and women. if all of them gravitated towards 20 of those men. how you can you then equally blame the other 80 men for something they had no part in. of course, i couldn't receive a logical answer besides "it dont matter, men need to take care of they kids"

In America, that shyt is crazy. All the women want to have that swagged out dude with money. Its like their cognitive structure is shaped by the media.

Besides, I ain't get nominated for poster of the year by anyone on here :pachaha:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's more women than men in US, how are you special?

and before you go with the "my womb" story, please remember your eggs can't do a goddamn thing w/o living sperm from a mans sack.

What the hell is wrong with you men?

I swear, I can't say women are special without you all getting your panties in a bunch like by me calling women special that somehow makes men not special?

I believe you're special too. We can all be special together.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
It's the 21st century though. I don't need to have sex to have a child so I'm still special :jawalrus:
So you wanna go there huh? :upsetfavre:

My point is that without sperm FROM A MAN (yes you need men) your eggs cannot do shyt so what makes you so special?

At the end of the day we all need each other, men need women and women need men, one is not more unique than the other

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you wanna go there huh? :upsetfavre:

My point is that without sperm FROM A MAN (yes you need men) your eggs cannot do shyt so what makes you so special?

At the end of the day we all need each other, men need women and women need men, one is not more unique than the other

See my above response to Marcuz. You guys always get so defensive.