Survey finds women find 80% of men to be unattractive/undesirable

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
First, this is coming from OkCupid. Maybe the jankiest online dating site on the net. Enough said.

Second, anyone who's ever had an online dating profile knows that women tend to have higher standards online. Sometimes those standards are simply unreasonable for what they bring to the table. I can't tell you how many times I've looked over a woman's profile after receiving her message only to laugh as I delete her message since she expects THIS but only can offer that.

Third, I careth not what anyone has to say, there will always be someone who finds you attractive. Every man has women checking him out. The problem is, dudes are too busy looking at the women who don't want him to notice the women who do. And truth be told, dudes would be surprised at how attractive some of the women who do want them are. But they're too busy psyching themselves out to understand that.

Fourth, are men any less guilty of this 80/20 thing? When I go out, I see the same dynamic amongst men towards women. Dudes are focused on the 20 women out of 100 with the biggest assess, biggest breasts, most stank outfit on and the most siddity attitude. While the other 80 women are standing around with a drink in their hand wishing someone would talk to them. So, I think this dynamic works against both sides.

Let's be real here, in a social environemnt amongst black men, who's going to have more dudes sweating her? K Michelle with a skin tight dress on barely covering her gargantuan buttocks or a young Michelle Obama with a tasteful yet sexy pant suit? Case closed.

Peace

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
so were basing general female opinion off a shytty dating website?

if these hos were any type of catch themselves they wouldnt be on there to begin with

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
It's the truth.

Guys aren't getting laid as much as they make it seem.

The guys who are getting puss on the daily basis are the ones in the 20%, the average dude has 1-5 sexual partners.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
True. Only two fo the guys are getting girls.

Which ones do you think is getting the most puss?(no homo)

CZXraFg.jpg

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
  • :whistle: @ this thread. Brehettes avoid this like the plague.