Survey finds women find 80% of men to be unattractive/undesirable

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
There will always be at least one woman that will find you attractive for whatever reason....

This. One woman might like me because I got a good job, another because I am tall, another because she thinks I'm good looking, another because she thinks I'm funny, etc. For most men, they initially like a chic because they find her attractive then work from there.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
dont know why people are getting angry, it still says that women end up replying more to guys they arent physically attracted to more than men are willing to do, so women actually value looks less than men even though they have higher standards

If the average woman find 80% of men to be undesirable, but still gets with that undesirable 80% man anyway, it means that she's settling because she can't get that 20% man. That's not something to be happy about :mjpls: When people settle, the story usually doesn't have a happy ending for all parties involved :mjpls:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
Run Thru U Like Skattebo
If the average woman find 80% of men to be undesirable, but still gets with that undesirable 80% man anyway, it means that she's settling because she can't get that 20% man. That's not something to be happy about. When people settle, the story usually doesn't have a happy ending for all parties involved :mjpls:
:lupe: she can learn to love him, his money, or just love the D

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
False. Women were made to be a help to a man, nothing else really. Not saying y'all aren't needed, but you're not exactly special.

I'm special.

I don't care what you say.
15guqeb.jpg