Survey finds women find 80% of men to be unattractive/undesirable

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What the hell is wrong with you men?

I swear, I can't say women are special without you all getting your panties in a bunch like by me calling women special that somehow makes men not special?

I believe you're special too. We can all be special together.

i'm just trying to figure out what make all women special, there's billions of you :patrice: i dont think men are special either for the record

Raye82

Sista Darkness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Beardgang :noah:
These people and their studies. Personally, I think its all bullshyt. People are still fukking, getting married, and having babies :yeshrug:.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Oh, so you want science to replace male penis?

So you wanna go there huh? :upsetfavre:

My point is that without sperm FROM A MAN (yes you need men) your eggs cannot do shyt so what makes you so special?

At the end of the day we all need each other, men need women and women need men, one is not more unique than the other

there's more women than men in US, how are you special?

and before you go with the "my womb" story, please remember your eggs can't do a goddamn thing w/o living sperm from a mans sack.

You guys are special too. ❤

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
No but I know I can live without a penis.
That's nice to hear but guess what I can live without a vagina for the rest of my life too. That still does not prove anything. These are just mere minute decisions that are meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

Sex is still needed between men and women from a biological standpoint.
Trying to turn this into a measuring contest of who desires who more between men and women is a pointless argument.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

Welcome back, dorks. We’ve processed the messaging habits of over a million people and are about to basically prove that, despite what you might’ve heard from the Obama campaign and organic cereal commercials, racism is alive and well. It would be awesome if other big websites would go out on a limb and release their own race data, too. I can’t imagine they will: multi-million dollar enterprises rarely like to admit that the people generating those millions act like turds. But being poor gives us a certain freedom. To alienate all our users. So there.

Why are there so many minorities c00ns? :snoop:

This is the most bullshyt ass article I ever read. All them charts and graphs and not a single mention about certs? :swagby:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's nice to hear but guess what I can live without a vagina for the rest of my life too. That still does not prove anything. These are just mere minute decisions that are meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

Sex is still needed between men and women from a biological standpoint.
Trying to turn this into a measuring contest of who desires who more between men and women is a pointless argument.

You said women treat their p**** like it's gold, that's why I asked if you could be celibate.

You all act like vagina is no big deal when in reality, most of the things you men do is for vagina.

I'm not trying to turn this into a competition but it's clear that you all love dismissing a woman's worth like we're nothing much and we have no right to value ourselves. We do have that right just as you all have that right to value yourselves and you all need to realize that.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You said women treat their p**** like it's gold, that's why I asked if you could be celibate.

You all act like vagina is no big deal when in reality, most of the things you men do is for vagina.

I'm not trying to turn this into a competition but it's clear that you all love dismissing a woman's worth like we're nothing much and we have no right to value ourselves. We do have that right just as you all have that right to value yourselves and you all need to realize that.

Women are already exalted in society which is already an 180 turn from the way it should be. I'm not a Muslim, but I have to commend them because they keep their women IN ORDER.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Yall nikkas still don't get it. :snoop:

It doesn't matter what you look like. That's just one way to impress a woman. There are thousands of other ways. Women don't really care about looks.