Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
so you wanna debate whether the Black people were actually killed by Dylan Roof? :picard:
Nah. You just want to bait so you can get a reaction bc your mans in the OP was busted and bushed. NEVERMIND that fail attempt of a dead thread that you tried it on a few weeks ago. :yawn:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Can you explain this @thekingsmen ? Why are you trying so hard to provide cover for this white supremacist? You even use the "have black friend" excuse here.

This combined with your bullshyt about Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin :jbhmm:

:snoop: The irony of this is black folk on the coli are getting emotionally caught up with a story made up by the white media.

@Matt504 stop being an emotional bytch....it's fake. All love and forgiveness for the shooter? Get real. Facts are facts. I bet your dumbass didn't even watch it.

:mjlol: Dumb lies cause you all emotional for a fake event. Divide and Conquer is the tactic by White Supremacy and you just fell for white supremacy. :snoop:

Sure I don't care. I'm right. Support the people who are making threats on white folks when this isn't even real. FAKE FAKE FAKE.

:snoop: Emotions clog the mind. Like @Peter Vecsey said you guys truly don't know who you are dealing with. Dylann Roof( Doubt that is even his name) had black friends on his facebook page but then becomes White Supremacist overnight....:what:

@Hollywood Hogan next time maybe you should post all my responses, the ones you missed. You know like the Black Facebook friends Dylann Roof has on his page.

:russ: So White Supremacists got black friends now? Can you name me a group of White Nationalists that have "Lil Ray Ray" on their facebook friends list?

Dumb gullible posters.

Prove to me that dylann roof is an actual person. Go into the public records and show me where he exist.

@thekingsmen did claim Michael Brown's death was some kind of Mason conspiracy. He also claimed Trayvon Martin's father sacrificed him for the masons as well. He called "Hands up, don't shoot" a masonic ritual too.

It's all making sense now...

tmartin.jpg

O2mi5MO.png

19172tracymartin2.jpg

19172tracymartin1.jpg

Tracymartinmasonicthugs.jpg

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Basically you’re saying that it’s sanctioned to use the word n- tamer as “common” and not racist , but don’t dare go disrespect the Asians
:skip::beli:
I never said the latter

As for the former, I said that Armchair is somewhat right that ADOS people do use harsh remarks like that toward each other

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@thekingsmen - Can you explain those posts?

I explained it years ago. I also exposed the Mica X, Navy Yard Shooter, Facebook Live Killer, VA Live reporter shooting, VA Municipal Shooting...but act like that isn't on here either... Act like none of this was spoke about and broke down by black influencers like Red Pill/Blue Pill, Phil Valentine and Dikk Gregory.

:sas2:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Nicole0416 notice the thread was about other people and they start deflecting to me and you as they can't face their own shyt?
Of course they did, don’t respond to those Chinese cape capping fuks. You know they had to guard that with a reach - they have nothing else to come with. They need to stfu and stop embarrassing themselves with this wax on wax off back and forth when they can’t even respond to their own inquiries.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I explained it years ago. I also exposed the Mica X, Navy Yard Shooter, Facebook Live Killer, VA Live reporter shooting, VA Municipal Shooting...but act like that isn't on here either... Act like none of this was spoke about and broke down by black influencers like Red Pill/Blue Pill, Phil Valentine and Dikk Gregory.

No explanation needed to them. They have yet to explain ANY of their own activities in the quotes that I posted. But yet run with this deflecting bull shyt. A blind man can see the game they’re trying to run. Not one of them has explained why they c00ned (or cac’ed) out for Asians so hard, wrote up defense memorandums on the word n— tamer, there’s an actual Asian in the thread exposed, another one @chineebai ghosting the thread as soon as his racist card got pulled. But now they want to play this tit for tat shyt . No- not happening. Been waiting 12 damn hours for them to explain their own cacasian aligned sentiment - not one of them has posted a direct answer.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

:mjlol:

"debate" "context"