Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Just cause you never heard someone use it doesnt mean that all ADOS/African americans dont use it. You also have to factor in regional slang, and the likelihood of it being a Bay area thing.

Plus aint you Jamaican American? your experiences on black(ados) americans using it is prolly more limited than @FeloniousMonk and I who are ADOS and have family members that have said crazy shyt like Monkey/nikka tamer/nikka killer etc.

My family members ain’t never used the term nikka tamer, not have we ever referred to each other as baboons like Asian breh did. You got posters in here from the bay are saying don’t nobody say that racists ass shyt.

All this dumb ass ADOS vs immigrant shyt smh. I’m ADOS or whatever the fukk you wanna call that shyt and mothafukkas don’t use that term. This shyt ain’t even a debate lol. nikkas trying to debate this dumb shyt

Daps
My family members ain’t never used the term nikka tamer, not have we ever referred to each other as baboons like Asian breh did. You got posters in here from the bay are saying don’t nobody say that racists ass shyt.

All this dumb ass ADOS vs immigrant shyt smh. I’m ADOS or whatever the fukk you wanna call that shyt and mothafukkas don’t use that term. This shyt ain’t even a debate lol. nikkas trying to debate this dumb shyt
some of the people debating this shyt may be c00ns or are not even black playing black online

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
it's a racist term point blank period
the fact you are in here on this obtuse shyt is :mjpls:
this site is going down with all the c00ns, non-black infiltrators, and dumbass posters who play the obtuse game and don't seem to give a fukk
so was the word nikka/****** and now look how the word is used.
Same with the word c00n and now its used by everyone on here including you nonados nikkas who have no excuse to use it(but we let yall)
I dont use those words nikka... or monkey. But your lying to yourself as a ADOS, or not a ados person(which is your corny ass) if you dont seem to know some blacks do use terms like that at times.

there not as common as other words, but you can come across someone who will slip and let some foul shyt come out their mouth with no filter.

congrats but your family isnt all of Black/ADOS America.

and you got a poster in @FeloniousMonk(who is from the bay if im not mistaken) who has confirmed that term has been used. infact one of the posters from the bay yall are using as a source isnt even Black(ADOS)

@Bold: you wanna know the funny thing, I have never heard c00n used that much in real life. Yet I have seen used on here a ton by yall. But I have heard "monkey" more often especially in regards to someone being pissed or angry at someone else. Or say a parent trying to discipline a child. I heard prolly a couple of black mothers use that to tell their kids to hush up and sit.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Same with the word c00n and now its used by everyone on here including you nonados nikkas who have no excuse to use it(but we let yall)
I dont use those words nikka... or monkey. But your lying to yourself as a ADOS, or not a ados person(which is your corny ass) if you dont seem to know some blacks do use terms like that at times.

there not as common as other words, but you can come across someone who will slip and let some foul shyt come out their mouth with no filter.

congrats but your family isnt all of Black/ADOS America.

and you got a poster in @FeloniousMonk(who is from the bay if im not mistaken) who has confirmed that term has been used. infact one of the posters from the bay yall are using as a source isnt even Black(ADOS)

@Bold: you wanna know the funny thing, I have never heard c00n used that much in real life. Yet I have seen used on here a ton by yall. But I have heard "monkey" more often especially in regards to someone being pissed or angry at someone else. Or say a parent trying to discipline a child. I heard prolly a couple of black mothers use that to tell their kids to hush up and sit.

Man what the fukk are you talking about? Seriously. What in the entire fukk are you talking about? How you gonna tell me what my family is?

On Larry you sound like such a lost, soft, bytch ass nikka

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ

:rudy:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Man what the fukk are you talking about? Seriously. What in the entire fukk are you talking about? How you gonna tell me what my family is?

On Larry you sound like such a lost, soft, bytch ass nikka
nikka are you illiterate, where did I say anything about your family. I said your family aint all of Black(ADOS) America.

yall some retarded ass nikkas on this site.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
i dont get how so many of yall disrespect each other outright...

but aint no posters actually put them addresses down and caught that fade in real life...

like its a trend to talk hard in threads...

but actually following through on your words through real life.....

:whoa:

yall weird

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
nikka are you illiterate, where did I say anything about your family. I said your family aint all of Black(ADOS) America.

yall some retarded ass nikkas on this site.

Naw, you right, I did misread that part. And yeah breh, nikkas are retarded as fukk on this site. To the point they going hard as fukk defending asian brehs who use the word nikka tamer and insisting it’s part of the Black lexicon. Straight retards

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
i dont get how so many of yall disrespect each other outright...

but aint no posters actually put them addresses down and caught that fade in real life...

like its a trend to talk hard in threads...

but actually following through on your words through real life.....

:whoa:

yall weird

nikkas already know it’s an open invitation with me. Downtown Atlanta. It’s not big at all.

Everyone I met off in real life off the site has not been a weirdo. It gotta be a correlation with nikkas who ain’t afraid to pull up and being regular people. Also, every single person I have met has been black. But when I say the only true way to verify race is to see someone in person, nikkas act like that’s weird. At the end of the day, y’all some scary ass nikkas. That’s all it is to that shyt

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Breh, there's nothing I can do. This isn't my site.

There's hasn't even been new mods since 2016.

See that is why we need to vote:troll:

I spilled blood in Selma:damn:

If you want change vote for me:damn:

I promise Coli reform:damn:

I promise to increase donations to HBCU:damn:

@Bunchy Carter for 2020
giphy.gif