Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is what I am talking about
threads constantly being derailed
this thread went from exposing a certain user to debates about Dylan Roof and Freemasonry :mjtf:

Because @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman called in for backup asking to derail this thread. I was chilling today til i got all these @ at me in a thread about someone else.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
No, you said he offered him up as a sacrifice, not that he murdered him with his own hands. Look at you trying to weasel out. :russ:

Another poster called you on it and that's when you said:

2quN3GL.png

Thus you believe he was offered up as a sacrifice in a freemason ritual.
Ask @chineebai about this react -

he says it’s a weak case that a 17 yr old black child is a “dead man that can’t talk” therefore the case didn’t stand on merit. Where’s all the cac-c00n militants when you need them or are they too busy playing Kung Pao Protector ??
Dead men don't talk. You can call it speculation, you can call it injustice, you can call it racism, the jury saw the evidence and acquitted him, the prosecutors never had a chance, the defense was rock solid, the evidence agrees with GZ. You can say all 6 jurors were racist white women, you can say all the cops invovled were racist, you can say everyone in the state of florida is racist and are c00ns, you can say whatever you want, the facts and evidence no matter how speculate the witness accounts are mad the prosecutor looked dumb as hell/

Racism from a non black poster is right in your face but let’s debate the merits of freemasonry, eastern stars, adrenaline and Masonic lodges
:martin:

Daps
Because @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman called in for backup asking to derail this thread. I was chilling today til i got all these @ at me in a thread about someone else.
this place is already a breeding ground for non-black trolls and defeated c00n types
you see the same common tactics of derailment
never focusing on the issue at hand trying to troll and derail
it's probably a common tactic for these non-blacks playing black online

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
honestly I think this place is already a breathing ground for non-black trolls and defeated c00n types
you see the same common tactics of derailment
never focusing on the issue at hand trying to troll and derail
it's probably a common tactic for these non-blacks playing black online

It's sad really but i think more of these people are paid trolls to create derailments addressing certain subjects.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired

:ohhh:

That fakkit thinks that he’s slick. Calling for reinforcements while his stupid ass in in The Bushes. Don’t let them derail anything. We’re keeping our foot on his neck and any other imposters and anti-Black posters. This will never escape him. Let’s all keep the pressure on him until he sincerely apologizes for his actions and cuts the bullshyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like downplaying/excusing white supremacy and police violence by claiming Freemason ritual conspiracies? :mjlol:

:patrice: Fraternal Order of Police are Freemasons, Some of the Biggest White Supremacists are Freemasons but I'm downplaying it with conspiracies...

Boston+MA_Masons-police-02.jpg

Like I said....you are a child talking to a Adult. Now move along kid...you discredit your own shyt but being stupid.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:patrice: Fraternal Order of Police are Freemasons, Some of the Biggest White Supremacists are Freemasons but I'm downplaying it with conspiracies...

Boston+MA_Masons-police-02.jpg

Like I said....you are a child talking to a Adult. Now move along kid...you discredit your own shyt but being stupid.
By your reasoning they can't be white supremacists because there are also black Freemasons. :mjgrin:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Like downplaying/excusing white supremacy and police violence by claiming Freemason ritual conspiracies? :mjlol:
Like @chineebai and his slavery comments about African nations coming from an asian

Not sure if people actually saw the video. His joke was based on the prefix of american such as african, asian, native, etc. Really had nothing to do claiming the motherland lol.

:scust:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/c00...at-black-americans’-claim-to-homeland.404793/