Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The blackthoughts is asian myth is one of the funniest ongoing sagas on thecoli :dead:

At this point we have to admit that he's black, he's just an a$$hole :dead:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The blackthoughts is asian myth is one of the funniest ongoing sagas on thecoli :dead:

At this point we have to admit that he's black, he's just an a$$hole :dead:

No the fukk we don't. A fukking handpick don't verify shyt. Cuz need to meet up with me in Atlanta before I would ever verify his blackness. Only posters I'm stamping are the ones who actually have pulled up on me.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
makes sense that fakkit is over the top shilling for biden because communist biden has a well known affinity for china...

AP20330726010055-1.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No the fukk we don't. A fukking handpick don't verify shyt. Cuz need to meet up with me in Atlanta before I would ever verify his blackness. Only posters I'm stamping are the ones who actually have pulled up on me.

I already told him I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. Being he is from the bay he could easily be Samoan and identifies as black and asian:mjlol:. In his mind he's not lying. Currently he is black,don't worry,he will let you know when he's feeling asiany again:mjpls: