Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
@Savvir

w3kLNsmg.png

:jbhmm:

thecoli.com Competitive Analysis, Marketing Mix and Traffic - Alexa

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Naw, you right, I did misread that part. And yeah breh, nikkas are retarded as fukk on this site. To the point they going hard as fukk defending asian brehs who use the word nikka tamer and insisting it’s part of the Black lexicon. Straight retards
i know you aint talking about me because im not defending Spokesman, I am saying that terms like "monkey" and so on are used at times by blacks(ados).

region plays a part of this as nikka tamer can def be a bay area thing. And I personally have RL experienced "monkey" and chimp insults be thrown and used.

saying no nikkas use this stuff at all, is being delusional, and narrowminded as there are a few who do.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
so was the word nikka/****** and now look how the word is used.
Same with the word c00n and now its used by everyone on here including you nonados nikkas who have no excuse to use it(but we let yall)
I dont use those words nikka... or monkey. But your lying to yourself as a ADOS, or not a ados person(which is your corny ass) if you dont seem to know some blacks do use terms like that at times.

there not as common as other words, but you can come across someone who will slip and let some foul shyt come out their mouth with no filter.

congrats but your family isnt all of Black/ADOS America.

and you got a poster in @FeloniousMonk(who is from the bay if im not mistaken) who has confirmed that term has been used. infact one of the posters from the bay yall are using as a source isnt even Black(ADOS)

@Bold: you wanna know the funny thing, I have never heard c00n used that much in real life. Yet I have seen used on here a ton by yall. But I have heard "monkey" more often especially in regards to someone being pissed or angry at someone else. Or say a parent trying to discipline a child. I heard prolly a couple of black mothers use that to tell their kids to hush up and sit.
No you didn’t not just sit here and construct a 10 paragraph excuse justification response on the use of the word n—- tamer and trying to equate that to the word “c00n”
:picard::dwillhuh:
Notice how you selectively leave out that he prefaced it by saying “black mufukka and n- tamer” in the same phrase. You’re really trying to say that you tolerate the term, This is the most that I’ve ever seen you respond - I don’t even see you comment this much when cacs get exposed. Functional brainwashing is real.
:sadcam:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
*I type two sentences*

Nicole :" You out here typing paragraphs"
No you didn’t not just sit here and construct a 10 paragraph excuse justification response on the use of the word n—- tamer and trying to equate that to the word “c00n”
:picard::dwillhuh:
Notice how you selectively leave out that he prefaced it by saying “black mufukka and n- tamer” in the same phrase. You’re really trying to say that you tolerate the term, This is the most that I’ve ever seen you respond - I don’t even see you comment this much when cacs get exposed. Functional brainwashing is real.
:sadcam:
Both words are degrading terms.

I'm not talking about Spokesman I'm talking about the use of the terms by black American

S.N learn what a paragraph is. Cause I don't think you know what they are.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
so was the word nikka/****** and now look how the word is used.
Same with the word c00n and now its used by everyone on here including you nonados nikkas who have no excuse to use it(but we let yall)
I dont use those words nikka... or monkey. But your lying to yourself as a ADOS, or not a ados person(which is your corny ass) if you dont seem to know some blacks do use terms like that at times.

there not as common as other words, but you can come across someone who will slip and let some foul shyt come out their mouth with no filter.

congrats but your family isnt all of Black/ADOS America.

and you got a poster in @FeloniousMonk(who is from the bay if im not mistaken) who has confirmed that term has been used. infact one of the posters from the bay yall are using as a source isnt even Black(ADOS)

@Bold: you wanna know the funny thing, I have never heard c00n used that much in real life. Yet I have seen used on here a ton by yall. But I have heard "monkey" more often especially in regards to someone being pissed or angry at someone else. Or say a parent trying to discipline a child. I heard prolly a couple of black mothers use that to tell their kids to hush up and sit.
Hmmmm
Like a district cant be grimey lol.

Asians and blacks operate a lil diff when it comes to gangs. So you may not see them hanging out like you see our ignorant african brethrens..

All their dirt isnt done in plain sight.

Also, there is more of a concentration of asians AND latinos in the twomps if im not mistaken.

Anyhow. ..whats the district from the start of e 14 till the 30s cuz there are a gang of asian ran businesses over there as well.

And whats blaming Asia going to do except create more xenophobia? :patrice:

Asia dude is correct.

The black dollar generates HOW MUCH in the BILLIONS...

And we spend it with WHO?

:mjpls:

Say Hello to hair products, true religion and nikes..:sas2:
More Asian capery but you were saying ...
tenor.gif

Last edited:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
same with "monkey" terms to. Im not old nikka im a younger nikka.

But I have heard nikkas use monkey to insult someone.

@Armchair Militant is right in a way, idk why mfs are fooling themselves into thinking nikkas dont use terms like this

but alot of the people on this site are overcompensators so.:yeshrug:
Won't lie.

Pops used monkey too.

Had me fukked up.

Used to have friends over and I'd over hear them talking mad shyt, "niccas don't want a revolution, they want a pay raise!"

Friend one: "Fukkin sellout monkeys rather kiss ass, than pull a trigger, can't do nothin mutherfukkas!
Friend two:" Well you know they shot a monkey, into outter space?"
Friend Three:"Atleast niccas can do something right!"

*laughter*

Yet some cats don't realize at the time after civil rights, blacks felt we had a imagine to uphold in meaning we want to be treated as equals.

These terms where all created in sense of the derogatory which had encapsulated the image of the black man, the shyt still goes on till this day, in the simplest form of the rapper.

At one time it was common for blacks to reference other blacks as c00ns as sellouts, nicca with er in the sense of how whites view us, monkey as an animal which would be less intelligent I.e. get your monkey ass outta here(people overlook this statement) etc.

Its funny how nicca has been embraced, yet was used in the same scathing sentiment as monkey, jigaboo, c00n, blackie, nig nog..

But since it was the most used in reference, some how transcends as a common term to still describe how we view and greet, thinking it has no power but we will still get offended by the people who created the sentiment within the word..which is baffling.

There was a thread with a video of some black kids fukkin up.

Its okay to call lil black kids lil niqqas, I used niglets, got some quotes and a couple of negs, then was banned for 3 months.

Blacks have been programmed to be all around hypocrites without even realizing it.

I stopped using the word nicca at 15 in reference to the common black man after reading the autobiography of Malcolm X.

I use the word the way it was intended, as a derogatory slur describing the mind state of a particular individual.

But use any other word or phrase that was just as common as nicca you must be a CAC.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I'm still waiting for you to challenge anything directly. Come debunk anything I addressed. There should be a thread on this showing you what no one could answer. Not even you.

so you wanna debate whether the Black people were actually killed by Dylan Roof? :picard: