Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@thekingsmen - I guess that mean you have no answer for using the "black friend" defense to excuse white supremacy.

next time maybe you should post all my responses, the ones you missed. You know like the Black Facebook friends Dylann Roof has on his page.

So White Supremacists got black friends now? Can you name me a group of White Nationalists that have "Lil Ray Ray" on their facebook friends list?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

"debate" "context"

1. Tracy Martin is a freemason. Clear as day. Sacrificing time and effort to appease the organization over family is key.

2. Mike Brown's death has nothing to do with the pictures above. It's photo-Op's for those in the Boule organizations to highjack grass-movement protestors. Obviously you aren't of Boule or Freemason so showing you a picture as the symbol of "Distress" you think otherwise. Hands up is FreeMason for GrandHailing sign of Distress. Rep Al Green and Sheila Jackson Lee are Boule.

:sas1: anything else?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No explanation needed to them. They have yet to explain ANY of their own activities in the quotes that I posted. But yet run with this deflecting bull shyt. A blind man can see the game they’re trying to run. Not one of them has explained why they c00ned (or cac’ed) out for Asians so hard, wrote up defense memorandums on the word n— tamer, there’s an actual Asian in the thread exposed, another one @chineebai ghosting the thread as soon as his racist card got pulled. But now they want to play this tit for tat shyt . No- not happening. Been waiting 12 damn hours for them to explain their own cacasian aligned sentiment - not one of them has posted a direct answer.

They can't and won't understand the context because of lack of comprehension, reading source material. Oddly I never seen @Alive in 85 ever make threads addressing white supremacy or it's levels. They all fall in the same category...they go around like vultures looking for quotes they don't like based off their feelings, nitpick them and claim they are racist. They don't make threads about things that bother them in this world but they sure spend alot of time doing nothing.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
1. Tracy Martin is a freemason. Clear as day. Sacrificing time and effort to appease the organization over family is key.

2. Mike Brown's death has nothing to do with the pictures above. It's photo-Op's for those in the Boule organizations to highjack grass-movement protestors. Obviously you aren't of Boule or Freemason so showing you a picture as the symbol of "Distress" you think otherwise. Hands up is FreeMason for GrandHailing sign of Distress. Rep Al Green and Sheila Jackson Lee are Boule.

:sas1: anything else?
No, that's not what you claimed.

Sacrifice my friend. What is it that you don't get?

Says the man who knows nothing about Freemasonry Rituals.

In that dumb conspiracy thread, you implied he offered up his son as a sacrifice in a freemason ritual.

Not at all but you read up on white supremacy groups in the last 60 years and tell me if any of them have black friends...The answer is none.
Doubling down.:mjlol:

How naive do you have to be to believe a person is incapable of being a white supremacist simply because they have a black acquaintance.

MKpTW6s.jpg

7A2jdrV.png

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, that's not what you claimed.

In that dumb conspiracy thread, you implied he offered up his son as a sacrifice in a freemason ritual.

Doubling down.:mjlol:

:gucci:

You posted my quotes and then you assumed I said he murdered his own kid.

:camby:

Stay stupid breh. Stay talking about shyt I said years ago, want an explanation and then claim my explanation isn't what I said.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit

You posted my quotes and then you assumed I said he murdered his own kid.

:camby:

Stay stupid breh. Stay talking about shyt I said years ago, want an explanation and then claim my explanation isn't what I said.
No, you said he offered him up as a sacrifice, not that he murdered him with his own hands. Look at you trying to weasel out. :russ:

Another poster called you on it and that's when you said:

2quN3GL.png

Thus you believe he was offered up as a sacrifice in a freemason ritual.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
No, you said he offered him up as a sacrifice, not that he murdered him with his own hands. Look at you trying to weasel out. :russ:

2quN3GL.png

Your old username was @Return to forever right ? Funny bc I rarely see you post on this forum.
:jbhmm:
But since you want to run an interrogation. Let’s go there - Why are you or any of your asian dyck dappers are not addressing the Chinese poster @chineebai for saying that the Trayvon case wasn’t based on race and George Zimmerman used self defense to shoot an unarmed black 17 year old child?? Black posters have a right to state how they feel on our own issues but why is the admitted nonblack Chinese poster above reproach and none of y’all have said shyt to him right in this very thread.

None of you asian c00n motherfukkas have said shyt about this. Bbbuttt now y’all are all on this black solidarity move. The same ones went quiet -

Yes, I am stupid and don't get it because I am incapable of looking at different scenarios, either that or I'm white which I am not. Did people see the case in court? How can anyone say GZ would have been guilty if they followed the case? I already said that I think it's fukked up TM was shot and unarmed, I do not disagree with that. If you're talking about the injustice of the system towards blacks, that has nothing to do with why GZ was acquitted, it has everything to do with a weak ass case. Do you understand or do you want to just keep making these remarks that has nothing to do with nothing?

I'm sorry you cannot see beyond race, and beyond evidence and facts presented in the court case. Weak case, that's why they resorted to a lesser charge of manslaughter, they knew their case was weak.

Apparently, I'm incredibly stupid.

That is all.

Did people seriously think that Zimmerman would be found guilty? There really was no case to begin with, the case was pushed due to political pressure. Yes it is fukked up, but the case was not strong at all to convict that guy of murder, not even manslaughter!

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL

2quN3GL.png

:unimpressed: Ignored the Boule shyt huh. Keep assuming I said his dad killed him or offered him up...not one quote says it. Still waiting on this Mike Brown thing you claimed I said as well. Keep deflecting off the OP.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
*UPDATE*

Does this not sound like our fellow Asian poster
@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman ? How can you not think that he posts there on that subreddit regularly? This was posted a few hours ago. This might even be his account on Reddit.

An appetizer...an example of him always trying to deflect the hateful and racist views that Asians have toward Blacks. See other examples below.

This is a decent sized post, but I have to just get this shyt off of my chest.

How this man has a +5,000 reputation and a dap/post ratio like that is mind boggling. It goes to show that there are other imposters and self hating Blacks on this very site that are in agreement with his bullshyt rhetoric. I had him on ignore for months, but I took him off because I wanted to see what racist shyt he was posting on that "Sen. Tom Cotton want to ban Chinese Students from Studying Science" thread.
:sas1:

Unsurprisingly, he was in that thread critiquing and criticizing Black Americans, yet caping for racist Asians. This Asian man seems to always post up in threads that mention other Asians, and constantly cape for them. We rarely see him in any other threads that mention other race relations. If it is a thread calling out Asians for racism, you know his ass is going to be in there talking down on Blacks, while defending racist Asians.
:patrice:

There is a subreddit on Reddit called "r/aznidentity". This is a racist Asian supremacist message board where they often post all sorts of racist things about Blacks. They talk down upon Blacks and look down upon us on that very subreddit. Take a look. It's disgusting. I firmly believe that @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman is a regular poster over there. When I called him out about him being a regular participant in this subreddit on the "Sen.Tom Cotton" thread, he got in his feelings and was in fear of being exposed. I firmly believe that he is a racist Asian man that posts there, because there is an abundance of evidence and facts that add up. HE NEVER DENIES BEING ASIAN OR POSTING ON THAT SUBREDDIT.

He then went on to block me because he knows that he has been exposed. If you real brehs (ADOS) want me to post up more quotes of @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman being a hypocritical racist Asian, I can. But many of you all know exactly what I'm talking about, and can go to the many Asian related threads to look for yourselves. Or just search his name in TheColi search bar.

What should we do about this, brehs? I've proposed us putting him on ignore en masse months ago. That way he will only be communicating with other people that pose as Black Men and C00ns/self-haters.

Don't Asians like himself beat Black women in their businesses? Aren't they forcing Blacks to sleep on the streets and beating up Nigerian diplomats over there in China? Blaming COVID-19 on Africans, knowing damn well that it originated in Wuhan? Not allowing Blacks into restaurants and other businesses? When asked about the way Blacks are treated in China, he states...

:mjpls: There isn't an "us". He is clearly an Asian man posing as a Black Man.

He clearly believes that us as Blacks should not be concerned about Asian's racism toward us, while referring to us as "black asses".

:mjpls:

There are so many more posts. Please add on, brehs.

Big Shoutout to @Deacon Frye some great reciepts. @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman was formerly known as "Blackthoughts" before he changed his username.

wiXwGGK.jpg

THIS POSTER SAID THE BELOW TO @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman. HE DAPS THIS POST AND NEVER DENIES BEING A "CHINESE" MAN HIMSELF.

*Note/Conclusion*
I'm not with any of that doxxing shyt. Neither do I condone it. The shyt is not that serious, neither is it personal to me. That is not the purpose of this thread. That being said, this poster has been revealed to be a racist Asian man or a delusional self-hating Black Man. This is fukkery, yet it was serious enough that I felt compelled to confront him for TLR to see. Thanks to the help of some brehs, the mission was accomplished.

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT HE'S BEEN EXPOSED AND CALLED OUT. There are other threads that have done the same, yet he is still allowed to post freely here and spew his anti-Black rhetoric. Here is another thread of significance. Great thread, might I add. Read it for yourself.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/if-blacks-didn’t-act-ignorant-there-would-be-less-trayvon-martins-goat-squad-spokesman-banned.746353/

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
But he fails to point out what an actual nonblack Chinese poster had to say about Trayvon’s case -

@chineebai what’s the context behind this you coward racist Chinese b*stard?? @LeVraiPapi @Armchair Militant - where you at when this was said from the fried rice faction??^^^^. The shooting of an unarmed teenager by an armed white adult was weak and justifiable.

And this ccp a$$hole doubles down on it, unchecked being condescending just like the cacs he emulates.

I'm sorry you cannot see beyond race, and beyond evidence and facts presented in the court case. Weak case, that's why they resorted to a lesser charge of manslaughter, they knew their case was weak.

Apparently, I'm incredibly stupid.

That is all.

@chineebai
:picard:

That’s how you feel, huh? Why was the case so “weak”? Irrationally confronting and then shooting a unarmed Black teenager that was only walking home from the store is what you would consider “weak”. It wasn’t about race, huh? When did you take the Bar exam, exactly?

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:unimpressed: Ignored the Boule shyt huh. Keep assuming I said his dad killed him or offered him up...not one quote says it. Still waiting on this Mike Brown thing you claimed I said as well. Keep deflecting off the OP.
"Context"

"Debate"

"Wait, that's not what I said."

:mjlol:

Daps
this is what I am talking about
threads constantly being derailed
this thread went from exposing a certain user to debates about Dylan Roof and Freemasonry :mjtf: