Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:ohhh:

That fakkit thinks that he’s slick. Calling for reinforcements while his stupid ass in in The Bushes. Don’t let them derail anything. We’re keeping our foot on his neck and any other imposters and anti-Black posters. This will never escape him. Let’s all keep the pressure on him until he sincerely apologizes for his actions and cuts the bullshyt.
Right but nahhh- apology is just words coming from him. Cut the problem off at the source. I rather keep figuratively stabbing him until he’s dead.
tenor.gif

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Right but nahhh- apology is just words coming from him. Cut the problem off at the source. I rather keep figuratively stabbing him until he’s dead.
tenor.gif

Yeah. I’d like to see him banned. He’s crossed the point of no return. I almost had a morsel of sympathy for the bytch.
:francis:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:rudy: Black Freemasons are White Supremacists bootlickers...
Okay, so now that we established all this. What you're essentially saying is Trayvon Martin's father is a black boot-licking Freemason who offered up his son as a sacrifice to appease white supremacists. Got it. And that it wasn't racist George Zimmer who murdered him? That was just a hoax to further increase tensions between black and white people.

Let's see:

1) Trayvon Martin's murder wasn't a Freemason conspiracy set in motion by his father. This *is* something you believe, and the receipts are above. Suggesting as much absolves racists like George Zimmerman of any responsibility.

2) Dylann Roof was a white supremacist. Him having a black friend doesn't make that any less true. You keep deflecting from this.

Yes the White supremacist boy who had black friends on his facebook page is in the same prison cell as a another fake actor. Keep believing in the White Media.

3) Charleston church shooting wasn't a hoax either. Pushing that conspiracy does a disservice to the 9 black people who were murdered.

He is not even on a white supremacist, it's smoke and mirrors. He isn't on any public records listed in the areas the news media claimed. Dylann isn't his real name. This is character front for distraction. What makes sense is the Blacks are angry and what makes them more angry is white folks killing blacks but Media runs the narrative.

You can't sit in here casting aspersions at other people when you hold similar racist positions. You need to go along with @chineebai.

I placed it up there a few years ago about it and the SJW went crazy but was correct.

I wasn't triggered SJW.

When the first line is "I hate these...."

Already tells you are a triggered person by anything internet fades. Go outside homie.

Wow...you claim its a projection on me and you ranted like a triggered person..:mjlol:
Conspiracy theories to diminish white supremacy. And white supremacist lingo. :camby:

Last edited:

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
I called dude Asian once and he blocked me. :mjlol:

Conclusion: he’s Asian :mjlol:
I'm not so sure, he provided / provides hand pics on cue. He could very well be black, but with some weird ass axe to grind against anyone speaking out negative things regarding Asians. Maybe he has an Asian wife? It's still weird how hard he goes for them. Also that whole " nikka tamer / nikka chaser " debacle

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
I called dude Asian once and he blocked me. :mjlol:

Conclusion: he’s Asian :mjlol:
I'm not so sure, he provided / provides hand pics on cue. He could very well be black, but with some weird ass axe to grind against anyone speaking out negative things regarding Asians. Maybe he has an Asian wife? It's still weird how hard he goes for them. Also that whole " nikka tamer / nikka chaser " debacle