Successful drug lords should get an opportunity to invest their money and forced into business classes or take the RICO.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How can you see the destruction hard drugs bring to a communities and believe this is the right decision. A small group of men literally crippling an already vulnerable city.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

You can pull up anytime lil bytch ass nikka. I'm out here

Looking like Grady Wilson. :mjlol:

mayo.jpg

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
How can you see the destruction hard drugs bring to a communities and believe this is the right decision. A small group of men literally crippling an already vulnerable city.
The nikkas at the top are detached from that nikka. Wtf?

Fraud is a worse crime. nikka fukk out my fave talking about "bu but bu but it destroyed communities" as white rich mfers done walked into the legal weed game and took nikkas like y'all earning potential.

Because, to you nikkas, selling drugs is savage enough to keep you from business. However, white folks that put those drugs in the streets eat fine, but no complaints.

Most of y'all nikkas are p*ssy. You think nikkas like Big Meach, who preached nothing but brotherhood, is somehow WORSE than the white mfers who already run everything.

That shyt is stupid and weak asf imo. It's a weak ass argument. Loon at y'all nikkas constantly creating your own scenarios completely opposite of how I typed shyt out. nikkas can't even justify the criticism without some imaginary made up shyt that was never stated.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
But the allure of the game, keeps calling your name

To all the Lauras of the world, I feel your pain

To all the Christies in different cities and Tiffany Lanes

We all hustlers in love with the same thing

It’s just the life :blessed:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You can have legit shyt going on and be successful at it, but once you get dirty money for long enough it will be hard to let that shyt go. Especially if you successful at it and know what you doing. Like you can come to a nikka with a great investment/business idea and give him 100k and if he a real trapaholic he gonna tell you he can can turn that 100 into 200 in short notice, so he not gonna be too interested in the other shyt.

For a nikka to transition to some business shyt, they have to be motivated and willing to, spend they time and money on investing in shyt they not as familiar with compared to trapping. Then they have to have the business acumen and patience. Most shyt gonna take some type of team to help you. Have nikkas ever tried to take nikkas they helped get money on the streets, then was like we on real estate or whatever now. I can tell you how frustrated they gonna be when nikkas not on the same page work ethic and vision wise. That shyt a hassle in itself. So unless you got a true passion for doing more than selling dope, most nikkas gonna just keep making street money. nikkas will get they lil business but still be getting money in the streets. Too easy

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
nikka I could actually write a book on this. Imagine if you up in the streets and be like I’m gonna get me a bar or some shyt. Then you run into all kind of trouble getting approved for a retail lease cause you have no business history. Unless you really firm and passionate about what you trying to do you will say fukk this shyt. Will feel like a waste of time. Back to putting all your money back in the streets.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The nikkas at the top are detached from that nikka. Wtf?

Fraud is a worse crime. nikka fukk out my fave talking about "bu but bu but it destroyed communities" as white rich mfers done walked into the legal weed game and took nikkas like y'all earning potential.

Because, to you nikkas, selling drugs is savage enough to keep you from business. However, white folks that put those drugs in the streets eat fine, but no complaints.

Most of y'all nikkas are p*ssy. You think nikkas like Big Meach, who preached nothing but brotherhood, is somehow WORSE than the white mfers who already run everything.

That shyt is stupid and weak asf imo. It's a weak ass argument. Loon at y'all nikkas constantly creating your own scenarios completely opposite of how I typed shyt out. nikkas can't even justify the criticism without some imaginary made up shyt that was never stated.
Making money isn't a pardon.

You've destroyed countless lies with you're greed, we're gonna make you build a park for the kids.

Hmmph

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Your logic is okay.

Like, if everyone was righteous and thoughtful and every group wanted the best for every other group.. what you're saying could work.

What you're missing is: jungle rules. The white supremacists among society want nothing more than to destroy Black drug dealers. They fantasize about how the one asian country where they just merk dealers and users on the spot.

Black dealers by the way. Cause a dude like Trump has done a mountain of coke in his life. Him and all the people he partied with over the decades. Much like abortion, they want to stop everyone else from getting an abortion, but they will get their sneaky link an abortion if it's legal or not.

And. A ruthless drug dealer prolly deserves everything he gets. Making high six figs from dope comes with ALL KINDS of madness including innocent people and kids getting hit.

A drug dealer that has real good sense will get in and out the game, start a legit (looking) biz, and ride off into the sunset.

If you tryna be like BMF and keep growing and growing, you gonna be in too deep to pivot.

Some of these rap niqqas LUCKY AS FUKC they pivoted to rap when they did.

(Lil) J Prince

Birdman

Maybe JZ. 92 bricks notwithstanding.

(I think JZ was like BIG and alot of other rap niqqas who sold dope, but never was top tier.)

These new niqqas don't know how to let the street shyt go once they get some traction in legit biz. Young Thug is the perfect example.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nothing still ain’t gon beat tax free cash money. You run up enough of that shyt, then transition in to business overtime to the point where you done gave it completely up. nikkas just ain’t leaving street money on the street like that though. Not if they got a machine. Not talking about these fake trapping nikkas