Successful drug lords should get an opportunity to invest their money and forced into business classes or take the RICO.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Reward them for profiting from the sale of illegal drugs by not making them pay for business school, so they can then use those profits to make even more profit on that initial drug money, while law-abiding citizens who want to start businesses can't because they can't afford business school or the initial investment? :patrice:

I cannot think of one single reason the government wouldn't jump all over this.:gladbron:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Well, what the fukk you expect me to think? You're essentially making a class system when it comes to the drug game. Only nikkas that should be eligible are needs that are either getting or going to jail. What is going to happen when a young hungry nikka wants to get on. You just going to say tell them nah, you don't have the experience or enough in cash?
No matter what, other people will try to take those spots. Same as when any large team in a hood gets indicted. New nikkas move in and continue process.

They still gotta start from scratch. Makes it easier to slow down or stop completely.

If all the 20 year boss nikkas invested their funds and was given immunity, you think that wouldn't come with conditions?

Come on dawg.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Reward them for profiting from the sale of illegal drugs by not making them pay for business school, so they can then use those profits to make even more profit on that initial drug money, while law-abiding citizens who want to start businesses can't because they can't afford business school or the initial investment? :patrice:

I cannot think of one single reason the government wouldn't jump all over this.:gladbron:
+1 for "just give the money to police departments that dont give a shyt about slowing down the problem "

Yep. Blacfolks are winning out here. Cartels spend $ to create lanes for family but nikkas do it, behind a government program, it's "but bu but DRUGS"

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
So it's just like "naw, fukk that. Let the government keep all the money and not invest none of it. That's better for us. Trying to mold a successful illegal business mind is useless to the community. They all arr savages and can't be molded to professionals?

Correct?

Nah they should go jail see their money get reinvested into the community. Let government set up a steering committee in those areas they ruined to invest properly.

Fukk giving em a chance. :camby:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
What's the first type of person near your age you saw in life that was hella successful? High school years?

d9426176-9292-44d3-945c-04bfba1d4fe4_text.gif

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Y'all nikkas are disgusting, sucka, bytch made ass nikkas that would reject shyt that would build the community. Beause "bu but bu but, Drugs"

Trump goes fascist y'all nikkas will be begging to sit around nikkas involved in "bu but bu but, drugs"

Mark ass nikkas

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
also, the way a lot these teams get that level of money, is through RICO predicates, which often involve violence and killing. hard to catch a RICO if you just move work. There has to be a command structure. Like Peezy didn't really so shyt, he was just linked through his associates.

avoiding that goes a long way. avoid any kind of formal structure (hard for a true gang) avoid any type of giving orders to commit violence, avoid any type of top down "boss" situation

I know some guys who caught a CCE and they didn't even move "real weight". Think ounces not kilos. But the way they talked to undercovers and the way they rolled, the government could technically apply that.

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Did "being under Rico Indictment with a choice to invest your earnings" just not register?
My guy it did not register at all. Pigs ain't never giving up that lick.

That's the importance of elders and ogs. An og could warm you off the pitfalls and the mistakes they made.

Dudes need to civilize themselves that's not what the cops or the government is here to do.

Honestly tho having your community strung out in on drugs is kinda bad for business long term :gucci:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
also, the way a lot these teams get that level of money, is through RICO predicates, which often involve violence and killing. hard to catch a RICO if you just move work. There has to be a command structure.

avoiding that goes a long way. avoid any kind of formal structure (hard for a true gang) avoid any type of giving orders to commit violence, avoid any type of top down "boss" situation

I know some guys who caught a CCE and they didn't evev move weight. But the way they talked to undercovers and the way they rolled, the government could technically apply that.
That would be a stipulation for sure. A violent crew wouldn't get that benefit.

I dont understand how y'all nikkas still thinks that violence is mandatory for success doe. This aint the 90's.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That would be a stipulation for sure. A violent crew wouldn't get that benefit.

I dont understand how y'all nikkas still thinks that violence is mandatory for success doe. This aint the 90's.

Nah, that's not what I am saying, but a RICO indictment is going to include violence, almost all the time. esp. in Detroit. if it's just a trafficking case, it's 841 and 846, which is trafficking/posession and conspiracy. And then forfeiture.

All those Detroit teams that caught RICO's, they have bodies. Maybe not like #33 on the indictment but the shot callers and the shooters.

The paradox is this, most of them would never be able to stack 200k or a million or whatever, if they didn't have that gang network, which includes OT contatcs and street level distribution, but at the same time, that gang network leads to killings, which without exception leads to the indictments.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:patrice: isnt that the point of being a drug dealer to sell an illcit drug and be under the radar???? cant they come after your funds or past drug dealing once you come out the shadows???

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Dope fiend?

nikkas on here have been to my house. bytch ass nikka. Id put yo dumbass between the yellow turning lane lines you fakkit ass pink bytch.

My address is well knows, complex where I stay, truck I drive, all of that. Play games with your pink ass mama.
nikka shut yo fakkit ass clucker p*ssy ass the fukk up. Clown ass crack head. Yo dumb ass ain't gone do shyt but rant at a bowling alley about QAnon bowling shoes. :mjlol:

I'd smack the fentanyl out you and ya crack head p*ssy selling mother. bytch ass clown. :mjlol: